• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

LeafGreen hack: Pokémon Keratin Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
considering the massive amount of features in this hack (eg. original storyline with 5 different plotlines, 4th and 5th gen pokemon, new typings), we will prob have to wait 2-3 years before a final release is done

niallmuz

King Of Water Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
the first hack i ever played was snakewood and it was by far the best ive played definitely story wise,
good luck :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
i would love if the madios return in this rom with the new types you could make new madios and return the old ones and healmadio

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
This hack seems so promising, hopefully it does not end up like so many other hacks and remain un-finished.

Also Cutlerine, please make your patch for the hack using the .UPS file format.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
This hack seems so promising, hopefully it does not end up like so many other hacks and remain un-finished.

Also Cutlerine, please make your patch for the hack using the .UPS file format.

yeh i hope it gets finished too. i have been following hacks for about 2 years and so many like toxic purple had a interesing and fun story line but just ended up dead.

BTW where can i download ups patcher

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hey Cutlerine, I'm not asking for a release date, but I just wanna know if the product is still going since we haven't heard from you in awhile

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry n1ghtmareangel, but you're not allowed to bump threads if it has been over a month since they were last posted in.

Cutlerine, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back