The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old December 8th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Advertise here
Here's a perfect example of using Google Translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ppaaddyy_ View Post
hervorragend hervorragend, ihr seid die besten!!!!!!
hab nur eine frage, werdet ihr vllt auch die 5. Generation hinzugefügen?????
und noch eine, wie weit kommt man in der beta?
The above says:

Quote:
Translated using Google Translate

excellent excellent, you're the best!!
have only one question, you will probably also the 5th Generation added structures??
and another, how far you get into the beta?
It may not be perfect English, but with a little work, it can be assumed he means to say, in English:

Quote:
Google Translation modified

Excellent excellent, you're the best!! I have only one question, will you probably also add the 5th Generation structures?? And another, how far can you get in the beta?
...and scene.

Cyclone

(Ppaaddyy_, dies ist nur ein Beispiel für die Verwendung von Google Übersetzen vom Deutschen ins Englische zu übersetzen.)

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 8th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

The screenshots look nice... except for one. That mamoswine doesn't look very well implemented in the game, and could use some rescaling at least with it squished up to the side and all.

Are we going to see some damage split? Also, what is your method of actually making the game difficult? I really want to see some gameplay that isn't just overleveling or "everyone has a legendary."

Last edited by Projectwolfie; December 8th, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old December 8th, 2012, 11:54 AM
PikaSaiyan
Gen III master race.

Nature: Mild
The game looks gorgeous.... @.@
I love the main character spritework. (Y)
Just wondering, how can you have THAT many battle bgs? If I remember correctly it was only default, grassy, pond, surf, cave1, cave2, and indoor with change of palettes?
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Dragonflye

Some BGs by me. I have it created. Some BGs are bye me and some BGs i have combined. Thanks for your feedback.

Old December 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
PikaSaiyan
Gen III master race.

Nature: Mild
Haha np, keep up the good work ~ xD
But what I meant was where did you insert the new bgs? I see you have some that are modified by the DNS but it seems that you still have more bgs than the default amount. Well... then again I realized that Emerald might be a lot different than FR so.. lol whatever. xP Nvm
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
SBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaSaiyan View Post
The game looks gorgeous.... @.@
I love the main character spritework. (Y)
Just wondering, how can you have THAT many battle bgs? If I remember correctly it was only default, grassy, pond, surf, cave1, cave2, and indoor with change of palettes?
We hacked the battle routine so it allowes us to do have an amount of battlegrounds that is only limited to the available space we have in the ROM
The BGs are set by using an variable in a mapscript or on the ground, also the sea has different screens, for sure.

~SBird
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Wow i think this hack got the most beautiful graphics i ever saw in a gba game, the story is interesting and i love the Deoxys and Latios & Latias OWs and ill be waiting to play in the space :D
Ill be following this 1 and i hope someone makes a English translation i know a bit of German but i like playing games on Eng
Old December 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM
ptshady

Nature: Lax
this hack looks amazing, im going to play beta 1, i dont know german but ill try anyway.

U should find some people that can help you with the the translation of beta 2 before releasing it in german.

For the day and night system would look good if u put the yellow windows and stuff like that at night, to look better :)

Last edited by ptshady; December 8th, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 9th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master

Nature: Careful
Cant ple thic my englian is not goed that dei i wil rilise my Mod/Heck
end I do not uderstond germanian

[/sig-reason]
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:10 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
Cant ple thic my englian is not goed that dei i wil rilise my Mod/Heck
end I do not uderstond germanian
You probably don´t understand either.
B2T: I´ve found a few minor spelling mistakes(won´t matter for majority since most of you don´t speak german I guess). Pretty decent so far.
Hab paar kleine Rechtschreibfehler gefunden. Wie wärs denn, wenn ihr das Kampf Logo für Team Tundra ändert?
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Saltsas

whoa!What is that?!That is completely awesome!Well ofc all awesome hacks are not in english-.-.Well whatever good luck with this cool hack.It looks promising.
Old December 9th, 2012, 07:04 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Ow lol it is german, I'm Dutch I can understand it a little bit.

But I'm still going to wait for more proggres

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Villa10
Unhatched Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Looks beautiful! Hope to see you complete this one (and a english version too haha).

Great work
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master

I praticked sowhat with english end its starteng to gat bettér
I likke the tileus and mep

[/sig-reason]
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

At the first forest I went to, I found some Slugma that's in a forest full of Grass and Bug-Types.
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

any other download site for this hack ? cuz it have malware on it so I can't open it

Hacks I support:

Old December 11th, 2012, 06:01 AM
AmazingCharizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
any other download site for this hack ? cuz it have malware on it so I can't open it
Google is everybody´s friend. I haven´t found any malware though.
Old December 11th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
Google is everybody´s friend. I haven´t found any malware though.
I have malwarebytes anti-malware in my computer and when I open the download site it blocks it cuz it says it has a malware.

Hacks I support:

Old December 11th, 2012, 01:17 PM
SBird

The only thing inclued in the archive is the patch itself and a UPS Patching Tool, Norton does not report anything, strange :/

~SBird
Old December 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
I tried out the hack and was pleasantly suprprised how good the hack really is. All the scripting is done in a great way - I liked how starter pokemon wasn't just handed over to you and how you got it (if you guys haven't been that creative, it would have just been given for player's "16th Geburtstag" like stated in the game).

The reason why I actually tried it was to see how much I could understand of it, I have been studying german for three years way back then (7 years ago?) and surprisingly, was able to keep up with most of the dialogue which wasn't displayed during the bigger scenes (like that meteor-event). Images do tell more than 1000 words. For ones waiting for an english translation, try it out before doing so! You won't miss anything and who knows, you may actually be able to keep up with what's going on.

One complaint though, it's probably just due to lack of understanding but when that meteor event (with the interview) was almost over, that scientist type of a guy tells you you can go to see him again at his house in the town while you're actually supposed to deliver the "item" (can't remember its name) to "Vater" (dad) there.
To me, it didn't make any sense why you couldn't head back to the hometown right away, especially because finding the house of the scientist and talking to him served no real purpose related to the game. He just gave you that "experience thing" (Exp. Share?).

Also, I wasn't so fond of Deoxys doing something totally random in there but that's just me...

But yeah, it was great so far (I pretty much quitted for now, maybe continue it again at some point).

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations

Last edited by miksy91; December 11th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
ptshady

Nature: Lax
the problem is that the whole rom is in german, so a translation is going to be hard, if u guys could port it to the english rom would be better i guess.
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quick question, does anyone know if this works on Gameboid OK? I'm asking because of the new music, I know that the emulator has major problems specifically with one of the Golden Sun games' sound. When I saw the new music was pretty much stuff from that game, I got a little worried about that.

Quote:
I have malwarebytes anti-malware in my computer and when I open the download site it blocks it cuz it says it has a malware.
Maybe the language tricked it, or the EXE file that is the UPS patcher resulted in a false reading.
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBird View Post
The only thing inclued in the archive is the patch itself and a UPS Patching Tool, Norton does not report anything, strange :/

~SBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Quick question, does anyone know if this works on Gameboid OK? I'm asking because of the new music, I know that the emulator has major problems specifically with one of the Golden Sun games' sound. When I saw the new music was pretty much stuff from that game, I got a little worried about that.

Maybe the language tricked it, or the EXE file that is the UPS patcher resulted in a false reading.
well then I again I will have troubles understanding the language of this game so for now I'll patiently wait for the english version :]

Hacks I support:

Old December 14th, 2012, 10:21 AM
AmazingCharizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post

I play it on my HTC Sensation( Android 4.0.3) with Gameboid and I didn´t encounter any problems with SOTS(or any other Hack as well).
Old December 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
I play it on my HTC Sensation( Android 4.0.3) with Gameboid and I didn´t encounter any problems with SOTS(or any other Hack as well).
Alright then, thanks. I was hoping that hacking in that music didn't mess up sound for the emulator. Then again Touhoumon hacks with their custom jobs seem to work find in the music department, so I dunno why I was worried. XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here