• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shining Opal [FULL GAME RELEASED]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hey I just found out that the beta does not ends there but it has Route 5 as well as Kindor city. You lied Cyclone
"Lied" would imply I knew there was a Route 5 and was purposefully deceiving you. This, I assure you, was not the case. I thought the game stopped at the city after Route 4 and access was blocked. Where do you find it ends, then?

Cyclone

Years
"Lied" would imply I knew there was a Route 5 and was purposefully deceiving you. This, I assure you, was not the case. I thought the game stopped at the city after Route 4 and access was blocked. Where do you find it ends, then?

Cyclone
Sorry if that word hurt you. Because I looked on first page and saw him saying that by himself that it ends in Kindor City

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Sorry if that word hurt you. Because I looked on first page and saw him saying that by himself that it ends in Kindor City
Who said it hurt me? :P You should watch comments like that, however, for the reason you just noted. I clearly missed the Kindor City bit.

Cyclone

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Umm he will probably change the Gym Sprites for now he uses FR/LG sprites and i think the hack ends in the big city with the beach and hotels im not 100% sure though maybe i was stuck and there was other places available.. Also i found a npc who dsnt have any dialogue in this last city.
I definitely want to change the sprites in the future. And where would I find this person with no dialogue?
Do you know where can i find HM Cut? I Badly need it to progress further in the game
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Ok, I guess I might (or not, I'll explain it at the end) have found a glitch with the evolution of nincada: when I try to make it evolve (lvl 19 > lvl 20) having a free spot in my party (in order to get both shedinja and ninjask) the evolution just stops like if I had cancelled it pressing "b button", but obviously I don't do so.

I've also tried to evolve nincada normally to ninjask (no free spots on the party) and it won't evolve anyways.

My question is as follows: Is it a bug or you just don't expect to include shedinja nor ninjask. I thought they actually were, at least ninjask, included in the original ROM.

EDIT:

Just in case it's not clear, I do have at least one Pokeball in the bag)

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
@ Dingopongo Only 1st Gen Pokemon can evolve atm :D

Oh, thanks for making me noticing that. I haven't read anything related to it so I was kinda disappointed. I'm enjoying this hack (specially the story), it reminds me of Snakewood in some aspects.

Years
Well he was online yesterday and maybe hes busy with his life or doesnt want to post mini updates and is preparing a big update because he didnt post for some time doesnt means projects dead lol...
Got to agree with you on this. Well fans can wait and it is good to release a big update rather than small ones :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
So, i found a bug. Right after you saved that little kid Timmy/Jimmy something like that xD. I went to this restaurent and spoke to a person in the "kitchen" he is wearing greeny clothes and when i tried to speak to him the game just crashed :/ Could you fix this or is that impossible?

Years
So, i found a bug. Right after you saved that little kid Timmy/Jimmy something like that xD. I went to this restaurent and spoke to a person in the "kitchen" he is wearing greeny clothes and when i tried to speak to him the game just crashed :/ Could you fix this or is that impossible?
I already posted this situation to Diego few pages earlier. There is another Chef who when touched also causes the game to freeze so avoid them

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
is this a completed hack? where does this beta ends?
No, this hack is still under development. You can visit a few Gyms. The difficulty adjustment between two areas is QUITE large, though, so be prepared.

Cyclone

Back