The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old December 9th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Honeyman

Here I will dump any Fakemon I draw.
*NOTE*
I apologize that I am using MS Paint, it is just that I have no better program such as Photoshop or Flash.

The grass starter. Name is made up of crocodile and leaf. I noticed a trend with all grass starters, that they were all reptiles.

Based on oil spills. The name is a simple mix of British (British Petroleum) and fish.

The evolution of Britfish. The name is a mix of petroleum and whale. I honestly had a kinda difficult time trying to make it's design differ from Wailord.

The name is made up of dung and scarab. A combination of two beetles that I am honestly suprised hasn't been made yet.

The name is a mix of ember and seed. Based a Pokemon around a type combination rather than anything else. Turned out great.

Name is a mix of echo and Audino. It deserved a pre-evolution, and maybe an evolution.

Name is a mix of raptor and rib. An evolution for Marowak. I don't know what compelled me to make it raptor-like, but like Embseed, it turned out great.

Have no name for these two... They are both based on the pistol shrimp, and cooking seafood. There are also some pirate mixed in there too, but only subtly.

Let me know on what you think of my Fakemon... Please?

Supporter of crappy banners
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Dante
Silver Soul

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dante
They look pretty good! I'd recommend incorporating more shading into your works, though. They appear flat currently but a little bit of simple shading would really help their looks a lot. Apart from that, you might want to work a little bit on the body proportions. I'm not an expert, but some of them look a little too long. At least, that's what I think. Hope I helped. :o
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:58 AM
xxkaylabby
[.:pokemon princess:.]

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to xxkaylabby Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xxkaylabby Send a message via Skype™ to xxkaylabby
they look really good (: way better than i could ever draw. i would work on adding some different shading and making them a little more realistic. i do like your new one you just added because of the variation of color for the flames. nice job. can't wait to see more.

|Pair|
|Theme|
|Tumblr|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|

Old December 9th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Honeyman

Thanks for the advice guys!

I'll try to incorporate shading more into my drawings, and try to touch up on body proportions. Anyways, here a drawing of one I did shortly after posting this thread.
*Note*
I drew this before I got any advice, so no shading is involved.

Name is a mix of club and lemur. Pretty much the Rattata of whatever generation this is.

Supporter of crappy banners
Old December 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
enohp
Unhatched Egg

Those are some interesting concepts. I think the Oil fish is really unique.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links