Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room
Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old December 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM
iLoveHate
Hmmmmmm.... :D

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to iLoveHate

Advertise here
Team Sinnoh Legends

Introduction
Since there are a lot of hacks about your own character (hero), we forget other characters. We all know it's fun to be yourself in the game but aren't we curious about other pokemon characters? At least motb777 and I (iLoveHate) do, i hope more people are interested in the stories of other pokemon characters like: Cynthia, Steven Stone and Lance for example. It will be a big project, but we have to start somewhere. We have chosen to start with the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

Storyline
Cynthia's hometown is Celestic town, so the region has to be Sinnoh. You can say it will be a Pre-make of D/P.
Why does Cynthia know so much about legendary pokemon in D/P, how did she ever became Champion? Did professor Rowan always had grey hair? You can say it's the history of Sinnoh. More and more mysteries will be unreaveled.

Features
- Sinnoh Region
- Cynthia as Heroine
- Generation I,II,III,IV Pokemon
- All Pokemon obtainable
- Diamond/Pearl tiles and sprites
- No Fakemon!

Application form
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information (I prefer skype text chat):
Time zone (that doesn't really matter but still useful to know):

Current Team Members
Scripter - iLoveHate
Spriter - motb777

Jobs available
Tile inserter (We really need someone who can insert D/P tiles!)
Banner Maker
ASM-hacker
OW spriter

More jobs will come available later

Current Projects
Pokemon Sinnoh Legends - It's about the history of Sinnoh, with Cynthia as Heroine. Possibly a hack of FR.
One does not simply make a pokemon hack

Last edited by iLoveHate; December 8th, 2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: More jobs available
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
iLoveHate

Yay, thread is up. Hopefully people will join
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I can make a banner for this page :) If you'd like.

Edit: PM if you want samples.

The Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Supporter Userbars were made by me, if you would like one to support your favorite version, gym leaders, or Elite Four member, message me and I'd be glad to make one for you.
Old December 9th, 2012, 03:23 AM
iLoveHate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Four Lucian View Post
I can make a banner for this page If you'd like.

Edit: PM if you want samples.
I'd love to: Something with Cynthia, rest is up to you. Looking forward to see
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:27 AM
xWhyNotx
Scripting Master

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xWhyNotx
I'm not applying, but I do have a question about the storyline. What if I want to play as a boy =| ? Or are you going to make both the boy and girl sprites as Cynthia? O.o
This signature has been disabled.
If a scroll bar appears that means it\'s too tall!
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:48 AM
iLoveHate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWhyNotx View Post
I'm not applying, but I do have a question about the storyline. What if I want to play as a boy =| ? Or are you going to make both the boy and girl sprites as Cynthia? O.o
Good Question, ive thought about it earlier. I need an ASM hacker i guess to fix that. Or you can choose between 2 cynthias haha which are the same.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here