The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

This is freaking awesome. Not gonna lie. One problem I noticed as far as glitches is with Blaine... He beat my *** so hard during the 1-on-1 battle it threw me a few towns away, which is supposed to happen because i forgot to use Cinnabar's PokeCenter. The glitch is, after he demolished me... I still got the badge. The script where i was supposed to get it didnt pop up ever, but I have the badge and cant battle him. I wouldnt normally mind... but i wanted to get Fire Blast for my Charmeleon. Just thought I would let you know.

Also, is it okay if I go in and edit a couple things with the game to fix some of the glitches I noticed?
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
Old December 7th, 2012, 05:46 PM
DahjerHaze

I'm stuck inside Bills Lighthouse, after I've talked to Prof. Oak on the telephone, I talked to Bill, and tried to leave but it won't let me, I've even tried talking to Bill numerous times & the telephone. What do I do?
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:18 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynchester View Post
This is freaking awesome. Not gonna lie. One problem I noticed as far as glitches is with Blaine... He beat my *** so hard during the 1-on-1 battle it threw me a few towns away, which is supposed to happen because i forgot to use Cinnabar's PokeCenter. The glitch is, after he demolished me... I still got the badge. The script where i was supposed to get it didnt pop up ever, but I have the badge and cant battle him. I wouldnt normally mind... but i wanted to get Fire Blast for my Charmeleon. Just thought I would let you know.

Also, is it okay if I go in and edit a couple things with the game to fix some of the glitches I noticed?
But Blaine has three pokes when you battle him. How come there is only one in your situation. Explain that first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahjerHaze View Post
I'm stuck inside Bills Lighthouse, after I've talked to Prof. Oak on the telephone, I talked to Bill, and tried to leave but it won't let me, I've even tried talking to Bill numerous times & the telephone. What do I do?
I am positive this is your ROM's problem because I never got stuck in their. Try using a clean FireRed ROM or try Walk through Walls cheat.

Last edited by DrFuji; December 7th, 2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 8th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
But Blaine has three pokes when you battle him. How come there is only one in your situation. Explain that first?
Battle the first time 3-on-3 and lose causes a team rocket event to happen at the base of the volcano with the ice bomb. Beat them and he gives a second chance to you but it's one-on-one against an OP Magmar that FireBlasted my Level 50 Squirtle right out of the WATER, or err... Magma... so to speak... Squirtle got knocked out and when I tried talking to him again, he was running the sript that should play when you try talking to him after he was beaten and gave you the badge and TM. It's a clean ROM, so the problem has to be with the script. It doesnt change my enjoyment of the game, but it is frustrating that I didnt earn the badge, I was just given it. Ya know?

Also in the Cinnabar Lab, you can find where the doors were because it lets you walk into the walls. It's quite funny actually. Hahaha
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
pikachu15396
Flygon Seeker

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Yahoo to pikachu15396
Hey, I think the link for this game is broken. Do you think you could fix that?
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:45 PM
dd818
Unhatched Egg

can someone tell me how to get back/where to go after blane?
Old December 9th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
:O OMG, I love this hack!!! Based on the anime series, + Orange Islands! Cool!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:31 PM
chemi1986
Unhatched Egg

hackrom is the best there is on the true story of pokemon shame that you have not yet added the orange islands
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:59 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu15396 View Post
Hey, I think the link for this game is broken. Do you think you could fix that?
Check down Page 1 Dr.Fuji (Moderator) has put the link on their.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd818 View Post
Talk with the old man standing alone. he will give you a raft to surf on water.

Last edited by DrFuji; December 10th, 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd818 View Post
Get the raft from the old man and Surf back to the mainland. If you have the 7 badges, go to Viridian City and get the 8th. If you're like me and had issues accessing Kogas gym read the spoiler...

Spoiler:
go to the gym and complete the riddle. (Basically look up and down a lot while
behind a statue) Then find Koga. Then beat him and then face the Viridian Gym.
Old December 11th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master

Nature: Careful
I dant know wat joe min end i stil lurn englesh

[/sig-reason]
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
I dant know wat joe min end i stil lurn englesh
I understand you are still learning English. So can you please go back and edit the comment you posted and that I had quoted in your native language? I can understand you better if you do that. Please and thank you.

If you are having trouble understanding the game... you might be better off using Google Translate in order to get a general idea of what the text is saying. I'm sorry I can't be much more help unless I can understand you.
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynchester View Post
I understand you are still learning English. So can you please go back and edit the comment you posted and that I had quoted in your native language? I can understand you better if you do that. Please and thank you.
I can guess he said something like this:
"I don't know what you mean and I'm still learning English".

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:09 PM
romeotatted
Unhatched Egg

i just wanna say thankx to metapod and every1 else whos helpin him with this amazing hack,by far my fav,even tho all my favs were made by you lol,one question,i recently just noticed the las beta available,i was playin beta 3 at first,is it possible to use my old save data for the new beta or must i start from the beggining?
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:07 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeotatted View Post
i just wanna say thankx to metapod and every1 else whos helpin him with this amazing hack,by far my fav,even tho all my favs were made by you lol,one question,i recently just noticed the las beta available,i was playin beta 3 at first,is it possible to use my old save data for the new beta or must i start from the beggining?
Expert people always will advice you to start over a new game but that is only optional. You can still play a new beta from the old beta save. However this could cause some unknown bugs to come over
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM
walkerc3
Unhatched Egg

Hi all,
First of all I found this game a few days ago and I cant stop playing it. It follows the anime down to the tee and I think its fantastic.... the original games should have done the same.

Im hoping that people can help me with my problem. When I save my game I override the previous saves. What has happened my game is stuck fishing with the old rod right after I hooked a Squirtle I fished again and the game is stuck on the pop up with .................... as if something is going to happen but doesn't

I would like to continue on with the game as Ive put in a fair few hours into the play and have caught and
trained quite a few pokemon. Im thinking that Im going to have to restart from the beginning but I really dont want to have to.

I have attatched a screenshot. Music is playing fine.
Please help

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon AshGray.png‎ (5.4 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM
walkerc3
Unhatched Egg

oh and somehow I have managed to save this game in the override
Old December 13th, 2012, 09:40 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

YOu shouldn't override your saves. always have a back up. Are you using Visualboy Advances? then, you can use different savestates. Just go to file > Save and choose the state you like.
Take into account that the game is a beta and errors may happen frequently. So it is important to make some backups from time to time.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Yup I saw the image you posted and it is clear that due to the fact that you override your save which you should not have done now your game thinks that event has already been completed
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:32 PM
romeotatted
Unhatched Egg

so ive encountered a problem,im on episode 61 "the misty mermaid" an ive just exit the cave that takes me to the town where mistys gym is at,as i walk towards the pc outside of the cave i dont get an event in which the phone is supposed to ring,it doesnt happens an ive tryed reloadin my data frm before i exit the cave an its still the same,ive done everythin that happens in the anime i havent skipped an episode,ive evolved my pokemon exactly when they evolve in the anime,(example:my charmeleon evolved after i beat aradactle or how ever his name is spelled",if ur gonna recommend me to skip this episode can u at least verify to me dat it wont effect any other episodes?

ty for the answer,ill tale the better option an just restart to not have any issues in the future

Last edited by DrFuji; December 14th, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeotatted View Post
so ive encountered a problem,im on episode 61 "the misty mermaid" an ive just exit the cave that takes me to the town where mistys gym is at,as i walk towards the pc outside of the cave i dont get an event in which the phone is supposed to ring,it doesnt happens an ive tryed reloadin my data frm before i exit the cave an its still the same,ive done everythin that happens in the anime i havent skipped an episode,ive evolved my pokemon exactly when they evolve in the anime,(example:my charmeleon evolved after i beat aradactle or how ever his name is spelled",if ur gonna recommend me to skip this episode can u at least verify to me dat it wont effect any other episodes?

ty for the answer,ill tale the better option an just restart to not have any issues in the future
My theory is that the latest beta has some problems triggering that event because when I also played Ash Grey I only missed that event too so by dear friend you are not alone in this.
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Nature: Adamant
yo i gotta question for y'all and that is will metapod ever come back and release the newest beta before christmas 2012 or new year of 2013

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
phstratton
Unhatched Egg

I passed by this on accident and I'm really glad I did, this is a great concept and I can't wait to try it out!
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
yo i gotta question for y'all and that is will metapod ever come back and release the newest beta before christmas 2012 or new year of 2013
I don't think he is working on this hack anymore but who knows he might be working on it secretly:\
Old December 16th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Tyler's Flareon
Flareon Lover

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tyler's Flareon
Hey I'm new to this hack. I just lost to Ditchie, and now I have to go to the Orange Islands. Oak said something about where they are, but I stupidly didn't pay attention. Anyone wanna give me a hand?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links