The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old November 26th, 2012 (11:11 AM).
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
Holy crap this game. It's a freeware horror game you can downlaod online. My friend introduced me to it and got me really into it by watching Cry (ChaoticMonki)'s Let's Play of it. His first vid is here but it does have some language for any younger viewers.

Essentially, you play as the classic silent young girl trying to make her way through the witch's house. This house really wants to kill you. A black cat helps you throughout the house, and as you progress you find diaries from the witch that really... reveal stuff.

There are three endings to this game apparently, the 'good' ending, the true ending, and another ending that really only just reveals some extra information.

I got the true ending when my friend let me play it and... Jesus Christ.

Old December 5th, 2012 (04:47 PM).
TheFattestSnorlax
whatever lol
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Holy crap, I love that game! It's quite similar to Ib, which my best friend likes. I was scared big time, like the big teddy bear and the bloody skull both chasing me. The creepy face of the witch got me too, and the puzzles were interesting to solve!
Old December 6th, 2012 (06:37 PM).
Mochi

I haven't played Ib but I saw everywhere how it's really similar to it, I'll definitely have to look into that when I'm not sitting in my dark living room at night uwu

I really wish they'd make a handheld version of this game! I know that's asking for quite a bit but even as a digital copy on Vita or 3DS would be great, though I'd probably end up throwing the system across the room out of fear.

Old December 8th, 2012 (09:49 PM).
FiyahKitteh
Bubbly Fiyah kitteh

Nature: Quiet
Oooh, my friend Thomal let's played that game for Halloween!

I am a real sucker for nice RPG Maker XP games and this was pretty neat, due to the topic it used (witches, Halloween), but to me it wasn't scary. It was more of just...i don't know how to describe it.

In any case, the end was freakin' sad, which just adds to me not feeling like it was a scary game. It was overall decent though. Loved the 'save point' ^-^

*totally trying to not give away any spoilers here xD*
Old December 10th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
Mochi

It's hard not to spoil because of how short the game is xD My friend beat it in less than an hour.

Ah the save point was awesome! And this game had a lot of jumpscares for me, I was watching a Let's Play of it with my friend in the school cafeteria and when someone dropped their backpack next to us I jumped x_o

The end is just depressing and eerie, but the music right before the final 'battle' is sooo chilling I get goosebumps everytime I hear it, and just thinking about it now... q_q

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links