Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old December 7th, 2012, 06:13 PM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Advertise here
I love the idea of the Black Tower, it has been very useful for me training my Pokemon to level 100 in order to beat the Elite Four with either only one Pokemon or a specific type of Pokemon and to gain a lot of money in order to spend it and finally get that $10,000,000 spent medal. I love the idea of the Medals and the new cities and towns as well. The only thing I did not like about Black 2 and White 2 was the Pokestar studios, it was boring in my opinion.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Plasma Prince N
Full-time Pokémon Master.

Nature: Modest
I enjoyed it overall, it was a great game! I loved all the different kinds of Pokémon you could encounter, especially early in the game. The new areas were very fun to explore, and the Join Avenue was actually rather entertaining. I've been doing the Magemite Trade method to level up my avenue, haha.

The only things I didn't like about the game as much as BW were the plot and characters. I know those are secondary to the Pokémon themselves in most cases, but the plot seemed kind of rushed. The characters also weren't as enjoyable as the original BW, but it didn't make me enjoy the game any less.
"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
-Matt Smith [Doctor Who Season 5]
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Turboblaze
Blazing Aura

I think these games were a huge step up from the original two. To be honest, I couldn't think of any major features that could make them better than they are now. However, one small feature I would've liked to return in these games and in generation 5 in general is the Pokemon following you like back in HG/SS.
Black 2: Pokedex-67/649 ~ Medals-31/255 ~ Trainer Card-Blue

White 2: Pokedex-65/649 ~ Medals-27/255 ~Trainer Card: Blue
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboblaze View Post
I think these games were a huge step up from the original two. To be honest, I couldn't think of any major features that could make them better than they are now. However, one small feature I would've liked to return in these games and in generation 5 in general is the Pokemon following you like back in HG/SS.
I want the follow feature back as well.
Other than that B2/W2 have become my new favorite Pokémon games.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here