Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2012 (09:58 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by TwilightBlade:
Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?
Nope, don't even know if it's in English yet.
I have! It was on Cartoon Network yesturday and today. I recorded it. Man, That was awesome!

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 10th, 2012 (04:31 AM).
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
@Checkers No spoilers please

I think the most unique version mascotts are black/white kyreum seing as you cant catch them in-story
Old December 10th, 2012 (06:24 AM).
Avishka
A big stick with a big nose.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
What would it be like if Arceus was a mascot to his own game?
it would be really cool i would love to play it :3

never heard of the movie so.... nope xD XD
it looks nice i want to watch it D: D:

if we are having a movie night im definitely in!! :D

| Sister | VM/PM
The sky, the sky beyond the door is blue. - Ryan Stiles. | Collab
Old December 10th, 2012 (09:13 AM).
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
What would it be like if Arceus was a mascot to his own game?
It would be nice to play it! But each mascots in each version are catchable. But if is it possible, it would be nice and interessting to deepen it's background, like to come to it's homeworld and to know more about the origins of Pokémon and Arceus himself :3

Huuuh, never heard about that, as I can see by Avishka, it's a new movie? :o
Old December 10th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
Hikamaru
I am Oh.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Nope, it hasn't aired in my country yet and probably won't for a year cos the way that Pokemon screens on TV where I am is handled very badly.
Old December 10th, 2012 (05:02 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Okays! Yeah. I saw it when it frst came out so.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 12th, 2012 (09:08 PM).
CourageHound

I was going to say something involving the movie but theres a whole thread on that.

Instead i'd like to suggest a new topic: In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?
Old December 14th, 2012 (07:45 AM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?

When I was younger I always thought that a legendary would knock me out just by blowing on me. So thats how they shoyld be.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 16th, 2012 (09:01 PM).
CourageHound

Quote originally posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon:
In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?

When I was younger I always thought that a legendary would knock me out just by blowing on me. So thats how they shoyld be.
I always thought legendaies had power that far exceeded normal pokemon. Like say you have entei. You'd need at least two or three very powefull and well disaplined pokemon to take it down. However ubers are like a diff story...basicly you'd need an uber or like a team of 8 pokes to beat an uber.
Old December 17th, 2012 (02:59 AM). Edited December 17th, 2012 by Avishka.
Avishka
A big stick with a big nose.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
in a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?
i always thought that legendaries are will be super strong in real life and if they get angry they can destroy the whole world xD XD

| Sister | VM/PM
The sky, the sky beyond the door is blue. - Ryan Stiles. | Collab
Old December 17th, 2012 (06:28 AM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet

In my opinion, legendaries are really powerful Pokemon that have the power to control things of the world. Such examples are Dialga & Palkia controlling time and space, Groudon & Kyogre forming land and ocean.....you name it. If the legendaries were to rage, they would have the power to bring destruction to a huge area, if not the world, if left unchecked.

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 17th, 2012 (02:25 PM).
JayD
I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
Community Supporter

Username: LilJz1234
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mew & Lugia
What is your favorite legendary Pokémon? I would say Mew. Because not only is Mew strong, but Mew is also very rare and rarely seen compared to the other legendaries.
Old December 20th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
CourageHound

Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
Username: LilJz1234
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mew & Lugia
What is your favorite legendary Pokémon? I would say Mew. Because not only is Mew strong, but Mew is also very rare and rarely seen compared to the other legendaries.
Welcome to the club stranger xD! How poweful do you think mew and mewtwo really are?
Old December 21st, 2012 (07:40 AM).
rainerman3
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
Username: rainerman3
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Arceus and Zekrom
Answer a Topic:Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet? Yup and it was awesome, even with Ash in it. xD
what it would be like if Arcues was a mascot to his own game? I think it would be awesome, like you would have to stop Arceus from destroying the planet because of the returning Team Galactic or a new team?
What are your favorite version mascots? Zekrom and Rayquaza.
What is your favorite legendary Pokémon? Definitely Arceus. <3
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!
Old December 21st, 2012 (01:47 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

Username: Seraphimon-sama
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Latias and Victini
Answer a Topic: I actually have seen Kyurem vs. the Swords of Justice, and I'm impressed with how the movie played out.
I'd love to see a game with Arceus as the mascot.
Currently, my favorite version mascots are Reshiram, White Kyurem, Suicune, and Rayquaza.
My all-time favorite legendary Pokemon is Latias.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old December 21st, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Spartacus
There's always a choice
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Well they would always be the most powerful, that's for sure. After all they are legendaries and deserve that status. They would be the ones on top, the ones everybody would frighten. Legendaries would rule the land, and could only be beaten by an extremely strong force of some sort. A human would not have the power to defeat one, perhaps maybe grow a bond with one.
Old December 21st, 2012 (09:09 PM). Edited December 21st, 2012 by TheAC29.
TheAC29
A new adventure begins now

Nature: Modest
Username: TheAC29
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Giratina (Origin Forme) and Rayquaza
Answer a Topic: My favorite version mascots is Giratina and Rayquaza, because they're my fave legendary pokemon I've ever had.

Old December 22nd, 2012 (07:43 AM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by Starry Windy.
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Username: Wind Heart
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Shaymin and Victini.
Answer a Topic:
(Have you seen Kyurem vs. Sword of Justice yet?) I saw it in official Pokémon Youtube channel as sneak peeks, but not fully yet. I'll watch it when I got this movie on DVD. Just by watching the sneak peeks of it I think this movie looks awesome!
(What it would be if Arceus was the mascot to his own game?) I think Game Freak should make the storyline super epic to fit him! This might be the greatest hits!
(What are your favorite version mascots?) My favorite mascots are Ho-Oh, Rayquaza and Black Kyurem.
(What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?) Victini for Victory!
Old December 22nd, 2012 (08:30 AM).
JayD
I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
Community Supporter

How powerful Mew and Mewtwo really is?

Well I would say they're really powerful, if not. The strongest. Mew & Mewtwo duo are just so strong together, they're in sync with each other. It would be cool to see some of the duos from otehr region go in an all out bash with each other. Probably Mew and Mewtwo would come out victorious. Mew got that pink bubble that reflects anything, and Mewtwo's shadowball attack ain't nothing to mess around with
Old December 23rd, 2012 (07:17 PM).
CourageHound

Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
How powerful Mew and Mewtwo really is?

Well I would say they're really powerful, if not. The strongest. Mew & Mewtwo duo are just so strong together, they're in sync with each other. It would be cool to see some of the duos from otehr region go in an all out bash with each other. Probably Mew and Mewtwo would come out victorious. Mew got that pink bubble that reflects anything, and Mewtwo's shadowball attack ain't nothing to mess around with
Brings back memories of the mewtwo movie . But then there was Darkria...

I wonder what would happen if all the legendaries had some kinda war with eachother
Old December 23rd, 2012 (10:54 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

I bet if ALL the legendaries got into a war, everyone would die. If the ubers gone into war, the whole WORLD would implode! Or explode. Your choice of death. Haha!

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 24th, 2012 (04:02 AM). Edited December 24th, 2012 by Starry Windy.
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Mew and Mewtwo are a perfect combination because Mew and Mewtwo are specialized in their own way (Mew in many move possibilities, Mewtwo in Psychic-oriented attack). If all Legendaries got into war, there might be a HUGE chaos, yet there might be a chance where some of the Legendaries try to protect the peace. By the way, what's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack (like Aeroblast, Judgment)?
Old December 29th, 2012 (03:55 AM).
Kirito-kun
~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~

Nature: Gentle
Username:Kirito-kun
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:Jirachi and Victini
Answer a Topic:Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?:yes i have,i downloaded it.

What it would be like if Arcues was a mascot to his own game?retty cool i'll finish it
Old December 29th, 2012 (08:46 AM).
Squirrel
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Username: AlexOzzyCake
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Regirock & Registeel n.n

I'ma go back to and old topic for this c:

What is your favourite legendary Pokémon?
It's a really hard toss up between Regirock and Registeel for me. They're both incredibly cool golems with countless interesting traits and quirks about them, plus the way they speak is adorable! I think Regirock is a bit more interesting than Registeel but Registeel is more inkeeping with how I imagined the legendary golems to be and Registeel is a fair amount more useful in battle than Regirock. Sooo they both have a lot of positives and negatives to them... I think I'll go with Registeel as favourite though since he's just such well designed Pokémon and I love the idea of commanding a huge steel golem. That's not to say I don't like Regice though, he's way up on my list too but unfortunately Regice just isn't as useful or as nicely designed as the other two golems D:
Old December 30th, 2012 (07:28 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

I believe they would be stronger than the games allow. Some of the legends are crazy-scary powerful. Lugia spends its days underwater because its power is too great. Ho-oh can apparently resurrect the deceased. Celebi can time travel. Kyogre and Groudon can create oceans and land masses. Dialga and Palkia can bend time and space. Giratina can dimension-hop. Oh and Arceus created the universe!... And then there is a water-skating pony, an ancient pop diva, and an even more ancient but heavily modified bug, haha. Some of the former legends I listed absolutely qualify as gods of ____ in the Pokemon realm.

What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?
I am enamored by Sacred Fire. It has an awesome animation and bgm in GSC. It's a killer Fire attack too. In 3rd gen, I also grew fond of the Lati twins' Mist Ball and especialllyyy Luster Purge (which lost its luster lol / quality in animation / in later generations). Move animation is a selling point here, and a little bit of nostalgia doesn't hurt. :)

@LilJz1234: Welcome to the club! Mew is very rare, being promotion only. Even so, I managed to get one via the Mew glitch. :D

@rainerman3: Howdy~ I still have yet to see the latest movie. ;-;

@Seraphimon-sama: Hi and thanks for posting. We are huge Latias fans, yay!

@TheAC29: Welcome, and I searched around to find the origin forme just for you. :)

@Wind Heart: Awesome, welcome then! I used to get the Pokemon movies on VHS. Remember those days...

@Kirito-kun: You are too cool for joining. :O I wonder how I can force olli to livesteam watch the Kyurem movie, hm.

@AlexOzzyCake: Hey, cutie! The way you speak is adorkable I like the way the golems speak too. Legends are pretty cool when they have neat anime cries (like Latias!). ;)

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links