• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I liked your very own SU Leaf! Although... isn't it a little overpowered that she can move from one end of the island to the other and back in two seconds? xD Or was it more like an exaggeration?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@LS if you giggled at my SU, you're in for some more laughs during action. ;)

I've read some SUs, and all I've gotta say, this RP has too much awesome in it! *rubs hands* when do we start?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I can imagine Ray's character just challenging everyone to a fight, good as well as bad characters. Sure as heck looking forward to that :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
On the contrary, he's actually supportive and focused on survival! How else will he be able to watch TV again?!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Player count has increased to 15, and both spots will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I liked your very own SU Leaf! Although... isn't it a little overpowered that she can move from one end of the island to the other and back in two seconds? xD Or was it more like an exaggeration?

Exaggeration. xD Roleplay sample states that Ariya cannot control her own powers and is EXTREMELY careful of her own surroundings. So, if you get close to her, she'll attack you in an instant. Of course, she won't be running back & forth (or quick attack for that matter) for two seconds during the roleplay, I promise!

Thank you btw!

@LS if you giggled at my SU, you're in for some more laughs during action. ;)

I've read some SUs, and all I've gotta say, this RP has too much awesome in it! *rubs hands* when do we start?

IC thread will be posted hopefully tonight! I was 3/4s done last night when I went ahead and got started on my SU. Even I can't wait either xD imma try to get it in before Skymin does her next submission approvals :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ho damn! I really can't wait to get this RP off the ground! Plus, it'll be fun to meet up, two Pokémon cosplayers who both where kidnapped by Mewtwo :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Name:
Tenshi

Nationality:
Japanese

Character:
Lucas

Chapter Zero:
Signing-Up: Tenshi Takamoto

Part Zero

Differences: Tenshi only knew of the Mother characters through his playing of Smash Bros. His 'cosplay' of the character Lucas was simply a huge coincidence. Black and white striped T-shirt and baggy shorts? Pfff! His favorite character was Marth, anyways! Moving on! Tenshi is very pale-skinned, seeing as his time is spent indoors, playing games. His hair is black and styled in a rather messy way. His hair occasionally sticks upward in a ridiculous cowlick, something he is very self-conscious about. His eyes are dark, and look plain black even up close. He has bags under his eyes no matter how much he sleeps. Some see him as a bit "creepy" and "perverted", but his intentions are usually to benefit others. He is cautious, like Lucas, but does not shy away from threats. In fact, strategy is his greatest asset. He is often quiet and deep in thought, predicting how to react to nearly any given situation. If you were to play chess with him, you would easily lose. By the time you make your opening move, he's predicted everything that's going to happen up to which corner you'll be crying in after you lose. he is very slim and stands over six feet tall, with very long legs and slender limbs. He is lightweight but his kicks can pack a very potent... Punch. He's often light on his feet and can bend and contort to very unusual angles.

Roleplay Sample: "Tenshi! Tenshi! You must listen to me!" Tenshi turned rather abruptly to see, to his amazement, a dragon. "Hello, Tenshi."

Tenshi watched the... Thing... With a look of confusion. Certainly this wasn't one of the predicted occurrences he'd expected; Dragons weren't supposed to be real! "Who... Are y--"

"The name's Camelia but you may call me Cammy. You are in a dangerous place and I need your help to make this place peaceful again."

"Why is--"

"Listen, I don't have time to explain. I want you to have Lucas's powers for your protection. Give me your hand."

"Why are y-- Woah!" The burst of energy was actually surprising; none of what was currently happening made any logical sense.

"Good luck, Tenshi. The universe is depending on you." With that, 'Cammy' vanished into thin air.

"Lucas... From Smash Brothers?" He questioned whether this was actually happening or not. Of course, he just got his powers from a magical dragon, so it wouldn't hurt to test it. Crazier things did happen. He pointed out his index and middle fingers and outstretched his hand. "P.K. ... Fire." Instantaneously an open flame burst from his fingers, landing a few feet away. He watched his fingers with shock. "Remarkable... It's really true... I suppose I should go l should go search for food and water... Maybe I'll find cake somewhere."

With that, he continued along the beach, strapping his backpack to his back and picking up a nearby stick for a weapon. Unbeknownst to him (Though, as predicted, it's possible), he was not the only super-powered victim on this island.

Other: He has an affinity for sweets, and is capable of eating his own weight in junk food without gaining a pound.

Fixed Float!

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Done! I guess c:

Name: Christian Ignatio
Nationality: Filipino

Character: Ness
Differences: Ness was an easy character for Christian to cosplay. He even sewed the costume himself. He made a red-and-yellow striped shirt just like the one Ness sports in the game, and bought dark violet cargo shorts to go with it. He found a cap that almost looked like Ness' in a thrift shop, so he used that for his costume as well. He has a plastic baseball bat that he hung across his back and a yo-yo on one of his belt clips. The difference, though, was that he was way taller than Ness is supposed to be, standing at about 5'11". He also couldn't find shoes look like Ness', so he settled with ordinary red sneakers. He has brown eyes instead of black, and dark brown hair. His skin is rather fair, but with the power of make-up, he became American white during NintendoFest.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

I'll add more, if need be :>

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've got a bit of a question for our one and only GM of the day. Since we'd only have the powers of the characters in the games, would that mean that, for example, Lucario would or wouldn't have his natural ability to sense auras? It's a part of his combat character, but not actively as such.

I'm just a little curious, and I think alot of people here are a bit foggy on where the abilities start, and where they stop.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY

HAY GUYS

GUESS WHAT.

IC THREAD HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. :D

Reservations:

Name: Randy Browns
Nationality: American

Character: Kirby
Differences: In the day that Randy was kidnapped, he was wearing his Kirby character, Randy is a 15 years old boy, black hair, black eyes and loves to wear abercrombie's (lol) shirt. In that day, he was so happy about the new game of his favorite series, Super Smash Bros. He was really happy, until...''FIRE!!'' said someone and he saw a giant Turtle there. It was probably Bowser but before he could see it, POW! A big punch...

Roleplay Sample: The sound of the waves, sunny just like if it was summer...the island is heating up. ''Randy! Randy, wake up!!!'' . Randy wakes up pale asking himself only one question: ''Where am...I?!'' Randy tries to call his brother by shouting his name. Nothing. '' Really, where am I?'' Randy is so confused, and he doesn't know what to do. '' I tough I heard someone's voice, is that...my brother? No I'm sure it isn-!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Randy saw a giant creature! ''A.......A.......DRAGOON!''

''It's OK, don't be scared, I'm not your enemy. I'm the opposite, I rescued you from my evil brother Insane, he wants to do those terrible things...however...I can't stop him alone! Please help me, I will lend you Kirby's powers to help, that's gonna be a big help for you in the future!''

''B-But how can you do that?! Really?! I'm gonna be a Kirby?!''

''No, but I will lend all the power Kirby has, that you have seen in the game.'' Then, the mysterious creature, or better: THE MYSTERIOUS dragon, apologized Randy, and said:''Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Camelia. But anyways, you can call me Cammy if you want! ''

''So your brother's name is....INSANE?! That's funny, but I;m sorry'' said Randy ''It's OK, so, will you help me?'' asked Cammy, Randy introduced himself and said OK, but he had a lot questions to do. ''''I love to help people, but tell me: How I got there? And Can we do it, just the two of us?''

''There are others, not just the two of us, and the reason your here is because my brother wants to hunt you and the others. Why? I'll explain later! I need you to have your abilities, I want to turn this place peaceful again...don't move, stay where you are.'' Randy said why, she said because the time has arrived, to lend Randy the ability Kirby has. ''Give me your hand,, Randy.'' ''(Wait, I had another question! How does she knows my name...? Dam* it! Now's not the time.'' A light came from her hand and...Randy slept.

Randy woke up. he was quiet...''................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Randy sensed he became more powerful, he posses the power of Kirby, he can fly how many times he can, he can now use Kirby's powerful hammer, posses one of the ability from another creature...! ''Thanks'' said Randy. '' I-I!!!!!!!! I HAVE KIRBY'S POWER?! HEHEH YAY! That was my dream, it became true!!!!!!!!!! (Wait...I forgot one thing. Camelia, she was the reason I had those powers. I should thank her)''

''.......? Camelia? Cammy? ...Well, strange creature, but very nice, heh.'' Camelia was nowhere to be found. Randy shouted her name 5 times. Nothing. Completely nothing. Randy tried out the hammer. ''Wow!!!!'' he said, so Randy were testing his powers on the island. But in the end, Randy didn't know what to do. ''Awwww, come on! I don't even know what to d-.......'' Randy saw a Crab. ''What if I try to have his powers?'' he said.

RP sample looks great but stiiiiiiiiiiiiill the Differences field is lacking! D: Try describing your character's kirby costume before he was kidnapped. That can add a few lines to that field since you are missing a few. I'll go and reply to your VM explaining that. :)

Submissions

Tenshi Takamoto, the Lucas captive has been accepted! Great CSS and character!

Christian Ignato, the Ness captive has been accepted! I enjoyed your roleplay sample, he sounds a bit laid back xD

And you two make the perfect team! xD

I've got a bit of a question for our one and only GM of the day. Since we'd only have the powers of the characters in the games, would that mean that, for example, Lucario would or wouldn't have his natural ability to sense auras? It's a part of his combat character, but not actively as such.

I'm just a little curious, and I think alot of people here are a bit foggy on where the abilities start, and where they stop.

If he has an ability that's part of his natural character, then the usage and dependability is completely up to you. (Same goes for everyone else who has any natural abilities from their character!)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Works for me! I was already planning on incorporating Lucario's "The more he's hurt the more damage he can dish out" mechanic, but obviously not overuse it :P Thanks for letting us have a bit of creativity with our abilities, Leaf!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yay! Thank you for the acceptance Leafy. I'm very much looking forward to this one. Also, that pikachu girl is so darn cute. She's so pouty and moody looking. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You're welcome y'all! Now we're just gonna sit tight for the IC thread to be approved! I will still be accepting reservations as well as two more SUs to fill up the 15 player count.

Once the IC thread is posted, you are more than welcome to start! You do not have to wait for me to give you the green light :)

In the meantime, you can all begin to discuss any possible plans for you to do during the roleplay. You guys can beat up as many small enemies as possible, as well as there's optional bosses for you to beat (as I previously explained in a reply to Yellow). Out of random, I will throw in a flock enemy (as I previously mentioned with Beedrill's) if you want to train, or you're just wandering around. :P I promise I won't torture you guys too much...maybe lol

I talked with Megaman earlier today that his character and mine will have an "accidential encounter". It'll be electrifying, literally. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, been chatting to Megaman as well, so with any luck we'll have some early-on character interaction :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Overrated wanna-be joker is looking for somebody to tease the heck out of... anyone interested? :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
From the start, Tenshi will be walking along the beachline, so hopefully that'll lead to some interaction.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Submissions!

Randy Browns, the Kirby captive has been accepted! I know you tried very hard in explaining in detail about his costume, and as much as I *hate* to decline you, and since this is your first roleplay, I'll let you off the hook and join. :3 I really liked your roleplay sample. Seems like the Kirby man is ready to fight no matter what happens. xD

Reservation Reminders

Raikiri - Captain Falcon (tonight 10:11 pm EST)
ShinyDiamond - Pit (Wednesday 2:47 am EST)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
As much as I want to Falcon Punch things left and right, I am going to have to drop the reservation since I may have a fuller plate than anticipated with some last minute school/work things coming up and I may revive an old RP of mine in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Overrated wanna-be joker is looking for somebody to tease the heck out of... anyone interested? :D

Sure Why Not :) and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

Yay! Thank you for the acceptance Leafy. I'm very much looking forward to this one. Also, that pikachu girl is so darn cute. She's so pouty and moody looking. :3

I felt I was the only person who thought that.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh, too bad Raikiri dropped the reservation :( Now we have to wait more. (Maybe not) I hope ShinyDiamond makes his SU in time.

Sure Why Not :) and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

I felt I was the only person who thought that.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts :)

You guys are not the only ones that think that Leaf Storm's Pikachu was so darn cute. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back