The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:56 AM
ShadowE's Avatar
ShadowE
Legendary loot hunter
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
to make it official, im gonna fill in this breeding form
btw this is for Iloveeevee

Breeding Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Porygon
Nickname (if want one): Ian Hecox (we all know why :P)
Gender: male
Nature: modest
Ability: download
IVs: Flawless, if possible ;)
Shiny: nope
Egg Moves: -
Hatch Location: doesnt matter for me
Other: other???

Last edited by ShadowE; December 5th, 2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: i found a nickname
Reply With Quote
  #152    
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM
IWearHatsIndoors's Avatar
IWearHatsIndoors
They're comfy and easy to wear
FC: 5284-5289-0976
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Heya, I'm interested in Iloveeevee's lvl 57 Bisharp/TheGr8's lvl 1 Pawniward if they are shiny
Urm I don't have much to offer though. I got the Pokerus today but I'm not sure whether that actually counts... is there anything you might be after?
I'll list some of the stuff I have anyway...
UK Event Keldeo-lvl 15 UT
Shiny Flygon-lvl 100
Shiny Umbreon-lvl 60-ish (This is kind of my baby so I don't really want to risk him in any way, is there a way of getting like a clone or anything if I want to keep him?)

Sorry if I've done anything wrong, and I hope you get back to me
Thanks for reading
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #153    
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
to make it official, im gonna fill in this breeding form
btw this is for Iloveeevee

Breeding Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Porygon
Nickname (if want one): Ian Hecox (we all know why )
Gender: male
Nature: modest
Ability: download
IVs: Flawless, if possible
Shiny: nope
Egg Moves: -
Hatch Location: doesnt matter for me
Other: other???
I'll get on this soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWearHatsIndoors View Post
Heya, I'm interested in Iloveeevee's lvl 57 Bisharp/TheGr8's lvl 1 Pawniward if they are shiny
Urm I don't have much to offer though. I got the Pokerus today but I'm not sure whether that actually counts... is there anything you might be after?
I'll list some of the stuff I have anyway...
UK Event Keldeo-lvl 15 UT
Shiny Flygon-lvl 100
Shiny Umbreon-lvl 60-ish (This is kind of my baby so I don't really want to risk him in any way, is there a way of getting like a clone or anything if I want to keep him?)

Sorry if I've done anything wrong, and I hope you get back to me
Thanks for reading
Yes my Bisharp is shiny and I can clone whatever Pokemon we agree on to trade and I can trade the original right back to you. Can i have more info on the IVs/EVs of the Pokemon please?
Reply With Quote
  #154    
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:52 PM
IWearHatsIndoors's Avatar
IWearHatsIndoors
They're comfy and easy to wear
FC: 5284-5289-0976
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Yes my Bisharp is shiny and I can clone whatever Pokemon we agree on to trade and I can trade the original right back to you. Can i have more info on the IVs/EVs of the Pokemon please?
I'll get them for you tomorrow if that is okay, but I have a funny feeling that the Flygon is near-perfect.
I'll give you the full details tomorrow, right now though I need to sleep
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #155    
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWearHatsIndoors View Post
I'll get them for you tomorrow if that is okay, but I have a funny feeling that the Flygon is near-perfect.
I'll give you the full details tomorrow, right now though I need to sleep
That's fine with me. Hope you have a good sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #156    
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Wilhelm's Avatar
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Username: NecrumWarrior
Pokemon: Bronzor
Nickname (if want one): Mecha
Gender: Genderless
Nature: Brave
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/0
Shiny: Sure, why not
Egg Moves: -
Hatch Location: Chargestone Cave
Other: Firetruck
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #157    
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
to make it official, im gonna fill in this breeding form
btw this is for Iloveeevee

Breeding Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Porygon
Nickname (if want one): Ian Hecox (we all know why :P)
Gender: male
Nature: modest
Ability: download
IVs: Flawless, if possible ;)
Shiny: nope
Egg Moves: -
Hatch Location: doesnt matter for me
Other: other???
Done! :D


Porygon ♁ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Modest | Download
31/31/31/31/31/31
Conversion 2 - Tackle - Conversion - Sharpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Username: NecrumWarrior
Pokemon: Bronzor
Nickname (if want one): Mecha
Gender: Genderless
Nature: Brave
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/0
Shiny: Sure, why not
Egg Moves: -
Hatch Location: Chargestone Cave
Other: Firetruck
This one is finished also. :D


Bronzor ♁ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Brave | Levitate
31/31/31/0/31/0
Confusion - Trick Room - Gyro Ball - Rock Slide


I will nickname these before I trade them, don't worry. :P
Reply With Quote
  #158    
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:54 PM
MacNCheeze210's Avatar
MacNCheeze210
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me for that Scraggy. One problem though....that's a capture form not a breeding form. This is the breeding form I'll need if you want me to breed it since neither Chansey nor its pre evolutions can be caught in White.
Oh.. Im new to this. sorry....yea

Username: MacNCheeze210
Pokemon: Chansey
Nickname (if want one): Chance
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Only if first time without AR it hatches shiny (so no)
Egg Moves: give it a unique one
Hatch Location: N's Castle
Other: I have a Mienshao thats lvl 95. not sure about IV's but it seems there in its Attack and Accuracy. High Jump Kick Never misses, (or barely) if you want a clone ill send it over for u to clone.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #159    
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM
90210's Avatar
90210
A Little Too Not Over You
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Here is a breeding request for you if you have nothing else to do EV <3

Username: johnny18 or 90210
Pokemon: Petilil
Nickname (if want one): .....
Gender: always female
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) or 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Rock). You should do both for me
Shiny: It is a must please
Egg Moves: Healing Wish
Hatch Location: n/a
Other: n/a
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #160    
Old December 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNCheeze210 View Post
Oh.. Im new to this. sorry....yea

Username: MacNCheeze210
Pokemon: Chansey
Nickname (if want one): Chance
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Only if first time without AR it hatches shiny (so no)
Egg Moves: give it a unique one
Hatch Location: N's Castle
Other: I have a Mienshao thats lvl 95. not sure about IV's but it seems there in its Attack and Accuracy. High Jump Kick Never misses, (or barely) if you want a clone ill send it over for u to clone.
I do not use my AR to RNG or else it'll be considered hacking. RNG is a legit way to hatch shinies without the use of any external devices. I can do shiny if that's what you want. Also, I am doing this in White so N's Castle isn't a possible hatch location. I can clone the Mienshao and trade the original back to you. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210 View Post
Here is a breeding request for you if you have nothing else to do EV <3

Username: johnny18 or 90210
Pokemon: Petilil
Nickname (if want one): .....
Gender: always female
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) or 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Rock). You should do both for me :P
Shiny: It is a must please
Egg Moves: Healing Wish
Hatch Location: n/a
Other: n/a
Thanks a bunch johnny. :D
Reply With Quote
  #161    
Old December 8th, 2012, 01:46 AM
IWearHatsIndoors's Avatar
IWearHatsIndoors
They're comfy and easy to wear
FC: 5284-5289-0976
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Well, I don't know their IV's or EV's so I'll just list them to see what you make of them :V sorry

ANYWAY
Umbreon-Lv. 62: Impish
Spoiler:
Foul Play, Moonlight, Protect, Toxic
HP-210
Attack-104
Defense-158
Sp. Atk-85
Sp. Def-187
Speed-95

Flygon-Lv. 100: Jolly
Spoiler:
Earthquake, Outrage, Stone Edge, U-Turn
HP-301
Attack-299
Defense-194
Sp. Atk-170
Sp. Def-194
Speed-328


Sorry for being a bit vauge with these... I hope they're ok
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #162    
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:43 AM
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Hmmm...free requests from you? I'd like one...
Username: Rainy Garden of Fire
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname (if want one): (nope, I don't want one)
Gender: (anything will do)
Nature: (anything from these natures...Jolly, Rash, Adamant, Naive & Brave)
Ability: Blaze, 'cause that's the only thing available
IVs: every IV's 30 up, if you'll give me a Brave Tepig, the Speed IV's 0.
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Superpower, Curse & Yawn (I took Yawn 'cause it's also from Bibarel/Bidoof)
Hatch Location: anywhere will do
Thanks!
__________________
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote
  #163    
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWearHatsIndoors View Post
Well, I don't know their IV's or EV's so I'll just list them to see what you make of them :V sorry

ANYWAY
Umbreon-Lv. 62: Impish
Spoiler:
Foul Play, Moonlight, Protect, Toxic
HP-210
Attack-104
Defense-158
Sp. Atk-85
Sp. Def-187
Speed-95

Flygon-Lv. 100: Jolly
Spoiler:
Earthquake, Outrage, Stone Edge, U-Turn
HP-301
Attack-299
Defense-194
Sp. Atk-170
Sp. Def-194
Speed-328


Sorry for being a bit vauge with these... I hope they're ok ^^
That's fine. I'll like the Flygon then please. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Hmmm...free requests from you? I'd like one...
Username: Rainy Garden of Fire
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname (if want one): (nope, I don't want one)
Gender: (anything will do)
Nature: (anything from these natures...Jolly, Rash, Adamant, Naive & Brave)
Ability: Blaze, 'cause that's the only thing available
IVs: every IV's 30 up, if you'll give me a Brave Tepig, the Speed IV's 0.
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Superpower, Curse & Yawn (I took Yawn 'cause it's also from Bibarel/Bidoof)
Hatch Location: anywhere will do
Thanks!
I can do any of those natures flawless or Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0. All depends on what you want. :)
Reply With Quote
  #164    
Old December 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
shubshub's Avatar
shubshub
Master of The Y
FC: 4441 8375 5933
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Capture Form
Username: shubshub
Pokemon: Axew
Nickname (if want one):
Gender: Any
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: Flawless If Possible
Shiny: If Possible
Ball Type: Any
Other: Evolve it Into a Haxorus with EV's in the Best Stats for Haxorus Please
__________________
ShubLink has been Discontinued and will be Replaced by a new service
Friend Codes
[Pokemon Black]: 3096 8948 7035 [OT: Chris ID: 15969]
[Pokemon White 2]: 3182 4860 8214 [OT: Chris ID: 62513]
[Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

My Favorite Pokémon!
Garchomp
Powered By Kabigon! -The Website Made by me-

Coming Soon!
The Pokemon X&Y Pokemon Outpost
Reply With Quote
  #165    
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubshub View Post
Capture Form
Username: shubshub
Pokemon: Axew
Nickname (if want one):
Gender: Any
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: Flawless If Possible
Shiny: If Possible
Ball Type: Any
Other: Evolve it Into a Haxorus with EV's in the Best Stats for Haxorus Please
Username: shubshub
Pokemon: Axew
Nickname (if want one): n/a
Gender: Any
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: n/a
Hatch Location: n/a

I'll add this to the list.
Reply With Quote
  #166    
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:11 PM
ShadowE's Avatar
ShadowE
Legendary loot hunter
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Here i am again with a request :P

Breeding Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Aron
Nickname (if want one): Assassin
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Doesnt matter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Shiny: Yes please
Egg Moves: Doesnt Matter
Hatch Location: Anywhere
Other: Anthony says hi
Reply With Quote
  #167    
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Wilhelm's Avatar
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Breeding Form
Username: NecrumWarrior
Pokemon: Venonat
Nickname (if want one): Dexter
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Heck yes!
Egg Moves: None
Hatch Location: Pinwheel Forest
Other: Did you know that my blood is black...?
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #168    
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
I can do any of those natures flawless or Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0. All depends on what you want.
Okay then, so use other natures and make it flawless, since you can do so. The nature...I'll leave it up to you. Just use the one that's the easiest to use for you.
__________________
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote
  #169    
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
Here i am again with a request :P

Breeding Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Aron
Nickname (if want one): Assassin
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Doesnt matter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Shiny: Yes please
Egg Moves: Doesnt Matter
Hatch Location: Anywhere
Other: Anthony says hi
Done with this one.


Aron ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Adamant | Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/0
Untrained
Tackle - Head Smash - Superpower - Earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Breeding Form
Username: NecrumWarrior
Pokemon: Venonat
Nickname (if want one): Dexter
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Heck yes!
Egg Moves: None
Hatch Location: Pinwheel Forest
Other: Did you know that my blood is black...?
Done. :D


Venonat ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Tinted Lens
31/26/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Disable - Foresight - Baton Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Okay then, so use other natures and make it flawless, since you can do so. The nature...I'll leave it up to you. Just use the one that's the easiest to use for you.
Done and ready to be traded.


Tepig ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Adamant | Blaze
31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Curse - Endeavor - Superpower - Yawn
Reply With Quote
  #170    
Old December 9th, 2012, 07:16 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
EV, I wanted to say thank you for doing so much work will I was absent in a time I needed. You are the best pair ever and a wonderful trader, I am ready to get back to this!
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


Reply With Quote
  #171    
Old December 10th, 2012, 03:41 PM
scotty_boy
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Hey my new friend :D i have a list for you :D i will trade you 2 legendary shinys for these 6 lvl 1
1) Rilou/Male/Brave Nature with vaccume wave
2) Aron/male/Adament Nature with superpower and earthquake
3) Tyrouge/Male/Careful Nature
4) Bagon/Male/Modest Nature with hydro pump/fireblast
5) Charmander/Male/Timid Nature with flamthrower/dragon pulse
6) Eevee/Male/Careful nature
Reply With Quote
  #172    
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM
MacNCheeze210's Avatar
MacNCheeze210
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
I do not use my AR to RNG or else it'll be considered hacking. RNG is a legit way to hatch shinies without the use of any external devices. I can do shiny if that's what you want. Also, I am doing this in White so N's Castle isn't a possible hatch location. I can clone the Mienshao and trade the original back to you.

Thanks a bunch johnny. :D

That will be fine. perfect, actually.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #173    
Old December 10th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty_boy View Post
Hey my new friend :D i have a list for you :D i will trade you 2 legendary shinys for these 6 :) lvl 1
1) Rilou/Male/Brave Nature with vaccume wave
2) Aron/male/Adament Nature with superpower and earthquake
3) Tyrouge/Male/Careful Nature
4) Bagon/Male/Modest Nature with hydro pump/fireblast
5) Charmander/Male/Timid Nature with flamthrower/dragon pulse
6) Eevee/Male/Careful nature
Trade finished. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNCheeze210 View Post
That will be fine. perfect, actually.
So where do you want me to hatch it then?
Reply With Quote
  #174    
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:43 PM
skywolf's Avatar
skywolf
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Female
Egg request

Username:skywolf
Pokemonnivy
Nicknamenips
Gender:female
Nature:Rash
Ability:Any
Ivs:Any
Shiny:yes
Egg moves:Any
Hatch location:N/A
Other:N/A


I hope i did that right
__________________
pokemon black fc:1077 7031 2346
pokemon black 2 fc:2709 9883 0014
Reply With Quote
  #175    
Old December 11th, 2012, 01:52 AM
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Hello!
I'm kinda returning...I'm actually using the chance to get some Shiny Pokemon that are impossible/very hard to get. In this case, I'm asking for something that's impossible for my game. It's only for my collection, so that's why.

Username: Rainy Garden of Fire
Pokemon: Solosis (hence the impossibility)
Nickname (if want one): (Nope, I never give nicknames for Pokemon like these)
Gender: (Any gender will do!)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Imprison, Night Shade (all available from the Litwick family)
Hatch Location: Celestial Tower
Other: (If it's impossible for you to do a flawless one, just do a Quiet nature with 0 IVs in Speed, hopefully that'll make the chances of getting the right seed easier)

Thanks for two Pokemon!
__________________
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.