The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 8th, 2012 (08:52 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

...and this is why I keep Save States...

In the rare times I use "cheats" even on official games, I try to do what I need to and GTFO before going on. If I want to clone, I do it, save, and remove the game from the device, then back into the game. It's not worth keeping cheats on just in case there are any bad side effects. If you have an old save state with your Lucario in it, back up to it and disable all cheats. Provided the cheats are FULLY disabled, you might be able to keep your Lucario the next time through.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 8th, 2012 (08:59 AM).
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
...and this is why I keep Save States...

In the rare times I use "cheats" even on official games, I try to do what I need to and GTFO before going on. If I want to clone, I do it, save, and remove the game from the device, then back into the game. It's not worth keeping cheats on just in case there are any bad side effects. If you have an old save state with your Lucario in it, back up to it and disable all cheats. Provided the cheats are FULLY disabled, you might be able to keep your Lucario the next time through.

Cyclone
Yeah, I always have two save states just in case one happens to the other. Unfortunately that means having to beat Cynthia again and her manaphy was a pain. Oh well, at least I'll have my Lucario then.

.....never mind...I accidentally saved it on my other one too. Ugh. -__-;
Old December 9th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
gimnastic
Unhatched Egg

Hello 12345, sorry for my English but I was playing your game, which is fantastic, but I encountered two bugs that made me impossible to keep playing.
The first, deadly but not impossible to solve: When I took the Lapras to Searound City, the Lapras is supposed to wait at the coast, I think. When I arrived at Searound I saved the game and next day Lapras wasn't there, so I couldn't go back (No Surf, no Fly, impossible to use Teleport because I went to the Pokemon Center). The only thing you can do is battle Pryce, who had levels that were too high looking mines. Beside that, I managed after several tryings to beat him and continue (My Ponyta grew up from lvl 21 to 29 )
After that I took the underground to Charpos Island and I went to Magma's Fortress, but one of the Magma's Admin poisoned my last pokemon, Torterra, and I didn't have any potion (I had losed many times with Pryce), so I fainted. And then, for my surprise, instead of appearing in Charpos I appeared in a new place, Surence Town. I saved there i looking around searching the Forest the Magma Team said, I discovered after beating the trainers that I can't escape from there. I have no Surf to go through meteor Falls and in the bridge there are 2 guardians blocking the path, looking to the other side, and they say "The bridge is under reparation", so I can't move. Anyway, the NPC say that it's the town with the last gym leader, the dark town.

I hope you can fix this for your nexts updates.
Thanks for reading, and i think your game is awesome!
Old December 9th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
ahmet476
standing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimnastic View Post
Hello 12345, sorry for my English but I was playing your game, which is fantastic, but I encountered two bugs that made me impossible to keep playing.
The first, deadly but not impossible to solve: When I took the Lapras to Searound City, the Lapras is supposed to wait at the coast, I think. When I arrived at Searound I saved the game and next day Lapras wasn't there, so I couldn't go back (No Surf, no Fly, impossible to use Teleport because I went to the Pokemon Center). The only thing you can do is battle Pryce, who had levels that were too high looking mines. Beside that, I managed after several tryings to beat him and continue (My Ponyta grew up from lvl 21 to 29 )
After that I took the underground to Charpos Island and I went to Magma's Fortress, but one of the Magma's Admin poisoned my last pokemon, Torterra, and I didn't have any potion (I had losed many times with Pryce), so I fainted. And then, for my surprise, instead of appearing in Charpos I appeared in a new place, Surence Town. I saved there i looking around searching the Forest the Magma Team said, I discovered after beating the trainers that I can't escape from there. I have no Surf to go through meteor Falls and in the bridge there are 2 guardians blocking the path, looking to the other side, and they say "The bridge is under reparation", so I can't move. Anyway, the NPC say that it's the town with the last gym leader, the dark town.

Hmm, I guess having a walkthrough helps in these cases. You gotta admit level 21 is pretty low for fighting with Pryce. I got the walkthrough (pdf) from the first page. It is not for c-dex version (which I am playing) and not in English but I can see what level my pokemon need to be to face next gym. Or if I get stuck I can look at the quick guide at the start of the walkthrough. It only shows where to go next. It is unfortunate that it took you to Surence town after losing to Magma leader though. I think you are stuck. Normally, when you beat them, the game teleports you to Platepics shortly after.
Old December 9th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimnastic View Post

That Lapras only transports you to Searound city so you have already gotten surf next time you move towards their so it is intentional to happen that way. Please train your team first in order ro challenge any high level opponent because in case of fainting you will teleport in a similar way at some place where the game will mess up
Old December 10th, 2012 (09:27 PM).
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

how do I proceed to sky pillar cuz when I get there there's no other paths to enter to ?
cuz when I got to aqua town groudon and kyogre are not there yet, how do I activate the event ?

Hacks I support:

Old December 10th, 2012 (11:02 PM).
alienhunterx

When you first go there do the people in Aqua town appear outside the hoses or they are inside
Old December 10th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
how do I proceed to sky pillar cuz when I get there there's no other paths to enter to ?
cuz when I got to aqua town groudon and kyogre are not there yet, how do I activate the event ?
Have you beaten Archie by going underwater near Aqua town yet?
Old December 13th, 2012 (04:15 AM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Just finished this game, it was to much alike to the original Pokemon Ruby.
The ASM work was impressive, to bad the same amount of effort wasn't put into the story and general speech involving people and trainers, the way some Pokemon animated was really impressive too, and at some points I struggled to find out where I was going next because people were still saying there original Ruby speechs.

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
Old December 13th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Just finished this game, it was to much alike to the original Pokemon Ruby.
The ASM work was impressive, to bad the same amount of effort wasn't put into the story and general speech involving people and trainers, the way some Pokemon animated was really impressive too, and at some points I struggled to find out where I was going next because people were still saying there original Ruby speechs.
It was easy going if you referred the walk through on first page but I am happy that you liked the efforts of dear SKY
Old December 14th, 2012 (04:01 PM).
Gallo
Poké-Master in Training

Hello, I just joined today. I'm not going to read 183 pages which might not contain the answer, so can someone please tell me how and when can you get the Kanto starters in the MAIN version of this "game"?

Old December 14th, 2012 (04:38 PM).
ahmet476
standing around

I think Kanto starters are only available in complement dex version which I've been playing now. It has missing pokemons from the original version as I understand it.
Old December 14th, 2012 (11:28 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallo View Post
Hello, I just joined today. I'm not going to read 183 pages which might not contain the answer, so can someone please tell me how and when can you get the Kanto starters in the MAIN version of this "game"?
Yup there are no Kanto starters in the main version not even through Cheats. But all others are however available. If you want them so badly play the C-dex version instead.
Old December 16th, 2012 (07:23 AM). Edited December 16th, 2012 by ahmet476.
ahmet476
standing around

I'd like to tell you guys Lampent doesn't need a stone either. It evolves by itself at lv 44 iirc.

Btw, can I use Dive outside battle directly or do I need a badge for that? I have 5 badges now. Don't wanna waste a move slot before I can use it outside battle.

edit: answer: it says you need another badge to use it outside battle.
Old December 16th, 2012 (11:20 AM).
peterrr1997
Unhatched Egg

Hi i just tried to get a cleanse tag. I had given the mail to that girl where I could get the cleanse tag but she only said: YeÏh! Thank you!
Old December 16th, 2012 (11:25 PM).
alienhunterx

But cleanse tag is found inside the ghost house according to what I think.
Old December 17th, 2012 (06:36 AM).
ahmet476
standing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrr1997 View Post
Hi i just tried to get a cleanse tag. I had given the mail to that girl where I could get the cleanse tag but she only said: YeÏh! Thank you!
You need to go left from Platepics City via Union Gate. Go up with Mach Bike and give the girl a Dream Mail. If you did everything right and you still don't have Cleanse Tag it must be a bug. I didn't have an issue getting it.
Spoiler:
After that Cleanse Tag is used in abandoned houses in Platepics to summon a ghost pokemon according to the version you're playing.

Does anyone know what the Favor Lady in Teaes pokemon center want? She says she likes slippery things. I gave her a pearl. She said "thanks" I think but didn't give me anything. Is that supposed to be like that or did I give her the wrong item?
Old December 17th, 2012 (07:42 AM).
peterrr1997
Unhatched Egg

But when i gave her my bag was full so she couldn't give, so I sold some items and tried it again so maybe it's something with that.
Old December 17th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
alienhunterx

The lady does not gives you anything. She will remain saying thanx whatever item you brought her.
Old December 18th, 2012 (04:06 PM).
UtopiaRay
Pokemon Champion

Nice graphics! and too cool on those move graphics they are amazing! This is probably one of the best hacks when it comes to Move Graphics and Extra Pokemon to choose from!
Old December 18th, 2012 (11:07 PM).
alienhunterx

Have you tried playing Light Platinum. Maybe you will change your mind :D
Old December 19th, 2012 (04:35 AM).
Ryujin1

Oookay... I got somehow stuck(Which happened a lot but some people had the same problems so...)

Anyway here is the deal:

I need to go to Stevens House in the L Area. Which is currently unavailable due to the police blocking it. So I read through some posts and apparently you needed to beat Wally at the Honey Bar. So I did and went to the Festa Zone and talked to the guys there where I gained entrance. Now I'm at the Sky Pillar... and I can't continue.

Help?
Old December 19th, 2012 (04:50 AM).
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin1 View Post
Oookay... I got somehow stuck(Which happened a lot but some people had the same problems so...)

Anyway here is the deal:

I need to go to Stevens House in the L Area. Which is currently unavailable due to the police blocking it. So I read through some posts and apparently you needed to beat Wally at the Honey Bar. So I did and went to the Festa Zone and talked to the guys there where I gained entrance. Now I'm at the Sky Pillar... and I can't continue.

Help?
I think you need to go to Aqua town first and defeat Archie underwater.
Old December 20th, 2012 (05:23 AM). Edited December 20th, 2012 by Ryujin1.
Ryujin1

How do you get the Unknown App? Since I've been wondering about that for some time now... Currently trying to obtain that App and then continue catching the Legendary pokemon that remain.
Old December 20th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin1 View Post
How do you get the Unknown App? Since I've been wondering about that for some time now... Currently trying to obtain that App and then continue catching the Legendary pokemon that remain.
Get a relicanth and Wailord and have a poke who knows Dig. Go to Ancient ruins and go inside the middle ruin. Use dig and put Wailord first and Relicanth last in the party and use dig. A new chamber will unlock and where you will find the Unown symbol app. But you must have completed the Aqua town event first as well as battled the Elites 2nd time in order for this.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links