Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 29th, 2012, 12:10 PM
irishpokemontrainer
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
what if the made the next generation ash has a mission from professor oak to catch different Pokemon over the 3 region kanto ,johto, hoenn , they could call it pokemon:journeys

it would start of with ash returning to pallet town as normal then getting the mission Brock joins him as he gets to pewter city and possibly misty later on or may

something else i would like to see next generation would be the characters growing up even ash turning 11 would be great he could stay 11 for 4 series then 12 ect its not like ageing him at his current age is gonna cause him to grow up too quick

any thoughts?
Old November 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Not a bad idea, but I think it's most likely they'll stay with the normal format of Ash going to the new region of the next generation. It's because they want the viewers become acquainted with the new region and the new Pokemon. It's also why he resets himeself every region and becomes 10 again. It's so viewers can relate to him and it's become iconic that he's 10.
Not a bad idea though, if they did do that I would see watch it. And they did return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old November 29th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
It is an alright idea for a arc,but not another generation. I prefer the new pokemon new region thing. Growing up would be greta but I dont see it happening.
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
Old November 29th, 2012, 02:56 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I would prefer that they go back to Kanto, and while Ash was away during that time to go to Unova, new Pokemon have decided to migrate to Kanto and stay there. And with all those new Pokemon, Giovanni wants to capture them all and decides to first capture Arceus so it could be way more easier for him to capture all the rest. So at this point, Ash gathers the help of all of his friends that he encountered in each region for their help to stop Giovanni (Who now has Arceus in his power) from capturing the new Pokemon. Legendaries from every region would also come to help Ash and his friends to bring Arceus back to his normal state. The reason why all the legendaries are involved is because Giovanni managed to bring Arceus to a power beyond it's limits and the legendaries wouldn't want to see their creator being mistreated to capture the very Pokemon that Arceus created himself.

The whole plot could be one big huge season to mark the end of the Pokemon legacy.
* Okay maybe this kind of story is too early to put into the Pokemon history for now =P*
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old November 29th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Like Iceman said an arc fine. An entire generation no thanks. If they want to revisit the region they can do so via remakes of the games. I'd prefer the anime to showcase a new region and everything that comes along with it. If they get another anime than I would have no problem with that though.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old November 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
That might actually work. I mean they still have a while until the next region so why not. Kinda like Hoenn when he went back to Kanto. Maybe Johto this time?
Chalenges:
Ruby Solo Run (Blaziken)-Complete!
Soul Silver Monotype Flying- COMPLETE
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old December 11th, 2012, 08:58 PM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

Yeah, no. I personally think this would be interesting, especially seeing Brock and May return as main characters, but I doubt they'd get away with it.
Old December 11th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Not a bad idea, but I think it's most likely they'll stay with the normal format of Ash going to the new region of the next generation. It's because they want the viewers become acquainted with the new region and the new Pokemon. It's also why he resets himeself every region and becomes 10 again. It's so viewers can relate to him and it's become iconic that he's 10.
Not a bad idea though, if they did do that I would see watch it. And they did return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier.
He's right, they always stick with the same format every time a new generation's saga begins. It's for advertising purposes, cos the newest region and Pokemon always have to be promoted and also it makes the new generation of kids become acquainted with the new generation.

This also explains why they reset him every region where he only takes Pikachu with him (in Sinnoh he also had Aipom come with him) and then catches Pokemon from the showcased region.

Also, we already had Ash (along with Brock, May and Max) return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier saga.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here