Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Chip
Pokémon Collector
FC:
IGN:

I want to adopt a shiny happiny or shiny blissey, as lowest level as possible. I don't have much to give back, my FC is 3869 6616 0765 on White 2.

I let you know about the nick later.
I am looking for this pokemon; all shiny, with a good nature, not hacked or cheated, in a regular pokéball, I want to change their nick myself or you change it for me, with the selected moves, preferred male, good EV's, : gible/gabite/garchomp (outrage and dragon dane, no higher than lvl 55), gastly/haunter/gengar (under lvl 35), dratini/dragonair/dragonite (under lvl 50 or with outrage and dragon dance), larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar (under lvl 55, with some uber moves), abra/kadabra/alkazam (also some uber moves and good EVs), bagon/shelgon/salamence (dragon dance and outrage). If you can get me these pokémon (remember, shiny. I have them normal so I won't need them normal again.) PM me and we discuss about the trade. I have great offers as well. It has to follow all the restrictions. If you can give me them all at once, plus a shiny metagross (of course, I have an offer for him as well) you get a shiny rapidash above of my other offers as bonus! Thanks.
Old December 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Dgafinbob
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

hey gingi hows it going. you traded me a speed boost torchic when they first came out! also traded you iris's axew. good to see your still doing this, i was wondering if you had a modest keldeo from gamestop? if not totally cool but got white 2 and want to do the event. dontt have much to offer but ill let you kno what i got!
Old December 14th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
I want to adopt a shiny happiny or shiny blissey, as lowest level as possible. I don't have much to give back, my FC is 3869 6616 0765 on White 2.

I let you know about the nick later.
I don't have one, sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgafinbob View Post
hey gingi hows it going. you traded me a speed boost torchic when they first came out! also traded you iris's axew. good to see your still doing this, i was wondering if you had a modest keldeo from gamestop? if not totally cool but got white 2 and want to do the event. dontt have much to offer but ill let you kno what i got!
Yo
I do have a modest keldeo from gamestop, what events or flawless pkmn do you have to offer?
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Dgafinbob
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I don't have one, sorry

Yo
I do have a modest keldeo from gamestop, what events or flawless pkmn do you have to offer?
unfortunetly, besides hacked, not much. :/
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Ginji
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgafinbob View Post
unfortunetly, besides hacked, not much. :/
hmm well, I don't want that = ="
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:50 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 4012 5688 9276
IGN: ~RNC~

Nature: Quirky
Are you coming back? You have some pokes I would like to trade for!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Y 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Dragon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Fraxure
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Ginji
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Are you coming back? You have some pokes I would like to trade for!!
I would if this site would save my edits = ="
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:26 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 4012 5688 9276
IGN: ~RNC~

Nature: Quirky
Ok good, I'll check on that for you and then list the pokes I would like to trade for!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Y 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Dragon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Fraxure
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:54 PM
midgitninja1
FC:
IGN:

Can I have either shiny oshawatt or shiny darkrai. I have blaiziken, not shiny tho. Also I can give zygarde and other stuff if u need, Pokemon y BTW

Last edited by midgitninja1; November 24th, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:

Please do not bump shops that have not been posted in for over a month. Thanks~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links