The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka






Welcome to PC's Electric Rodents Club!!!!!!

Rules
All PC rules apply
Respect everyone please.
Try to keep active!
There is absolutely NO flaming, spamming, trolling, etc
Enjoy!


Join Form
Name (Username or Nickname) :
Partner Rodent :
Partner’s nickname :
Why do you like electric rodents? :
Answer to the topic :

The Rodents


Members
Avishka (Club Owner)
Kuchiki-taicho
Hikari
Curtis Talli

Topics
Which is the cutest rodent in your opinion??
What do you like about your partner Pokemon???

Anybody can make a new topic!!

Sparks & Shocks Shop

ϟ are the "currency" of the club. You Get ϟ by doing the following :

Joining: 10 ϟ
Posting: 2 ϟ per post
Posting a new topic: 10 ϟ
Making a Userbar: 25 ϟ

Uses of ϟ are
50 ϟ -add another partner
100 ϟ – shiny version of only one of your partner Pokemon

Feel free to post Suggestions or comments here or VM/PM me~

Userbars & Banners]

by KirakonGxi
Feel free to make some~!


__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.


Last edited by Avishka; December 24th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
  #2    
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Seraphimon-sama
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Name (Username or Nickname): Seraphimon-sama/Kuchiki-taicho
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner’s nickname: Minazuki
Why do you like electric rodents?: Because they are so cute.
Answer to the topic : I believe that Emolga is the cutest Electric rodent.
__________________
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.


Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!


GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
  #3    
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I joined the last club so it's fitting I join this one.

Name (Username or Nickname): Hikari (call me that)
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner’s nickname: Emily
Why do you like electric rodents?: Cos they are so adorable!
Answer to the topic: Definitely Emolga, given its personality in the anime. I just totally loved Iris's Emolga doing all those cute faces!
__________________


pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm


  #4    
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
Name (Username or Nickname): Seraphimon-sama/Kuchiki-taicho
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner’s nickname: Minazuki
Why do you like electric rodents?: Because they are so cute.
Answer to the topic : I believe that Emolga is the cutest Electric rodent.
Welcome to the club Kuchiki-taicho!!
gotta agree that emologa is the cutest rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I joined the last club so it's fitting I join this one.

Name (Username or Nickname): Hikari (call me that)
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner’s nickname: Emily
Why do you like electric rodents?: Cos they are so adorable!
Answer to the topic: Definitely Emolga, given its personality in the anime. I just totally loved Iris's Emolga doing all those cute faces!
haaai and welcome to the club hikari~
cute nickname of ur emologa <3 <3
gotta agree about emologa in the anime <3 <3 it is sooooooo cute in the anime


i'll make a new topic later after more members join till then post pics of electric rodents
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #5    
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Talli's Avatar
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dragontopia island
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Name Curtis Talli
Partner Rodent : Pachirisu
Partner’s nickname : Chestnut
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are the cutest pokemon
Answer to the topic : Pachirisu in my opinion is the cutest one of them all.
__________________
  #6    
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis talli View Post
Name Curtis Talli
Partner Rodent : Pachirisu
Partner’s nickname : Chestnut
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are the cutest pokemon
Answer to the topic : Pachirisu in my opinion is the cutest one of them all.
welcome to the club, Curtis Talli!!! i hope u have fun here!!
New Topic:
What do you like about your partner Pokemon???
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.


Last edited by Avishka; November 10th, 2012 at 12:30 AM.
  #7    
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:47 PM
PichuRules4ever's Avatar
PichuRules4ever
The TF2 Pyro
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lavender Town, Kanto
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Name (Username or Nickname) : PichuRules4ever
Partner Rodent : Pichu
Partner’s nickname : Sparky
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are da cutest and da BEST!!!!!
Answer to the topic : Pichu is my favorite because he is the cutest and awesomest electric rodent of all!!!!!!!!!!! Every single Pokemon game that I play, I always make sure to have a Pichu. He is super awesome.
__________________
PichuRules4ever
  #8    
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by PichuRules4ever View Post
Name (Username or Nickname) : PichuRules4ever
Partner Rodent : Pichu
Partner’s nickname : Sparky
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are da cutest and da BEST!!!!!
Answer to the topic : Pichu is my favorite because he is the cutest and awesomest electric rodent of all!!!!!!!!!!! Every single Pokemon game that I play, I always make sure to have a Pichu. He is super awesome.
welcome to the club , PichuRules4ever!! i hope u have fun here!!
What do you like about your partner Pokemon???
i like emologa bcuz it is very cute and it can fly xD xD
it is very cute in the anime <3 <3
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #9    
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Urugamosu's Avatar
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Name (Username or Nickname) : Urugamosu
Partner Rodent : Minun
Partner’s nickname : Wattey
Why do you like electric rodents? : Because they are oh my gosh so cute! And strong in certain circumstances, and you know just in general, bosses.
Answer to the topic :
Which is the cutest rodent in your opinion?? Minun, cause I love the colours, and it just makes me smile~
__________________

Journey's, something a person will need once in a lifetime.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
  #10    
Old November 14th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urugamosu View Post
Name (Username or Nickname) : Urugamosu
Partner Rodent : Minun
Partner’s nickname : Wattey
Why do you like electric rodents? : Because they are oh my gosh so cute! And strong in certain circumstances, and you know just in general, bosses.
Answer to the topic :
Which is the cutest rodent in your opinion?? Minun, cause I love the colours, and it just makes me smile~
Welcome to the club, Urugamosu!! i hope u have fun here!!
new topic :
If you could take your partner pokemon anywhere, where would it be and why?
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #11    
Old November 14th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Urugamosu's Avatar
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Thank you~

I would take my partner Pokemon to Olivine City, I don't know, but the sea breeze would be something that relaxes us both.
__________________

Journey's, something a person will need once in a lifetime.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
  #12    
Old November 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
PichuRules4ever's Avatar
PichuRules4ever
The TF2 Pyro
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lavender Town, Kanto
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Thanks Avishka!!! Yea, I know ill have fun here. I like Pichu becuz its super cute and can learn Volt Tackle if you breed it right. Mine is super strong especially with Nasty Plot.
And to answer the new topic, I would take my Pichu to Lavender Town (HGSS). Its just so relaxing and we could have some me-and-Pichu time. :3
__________________
PichuRules4ever
  #13    
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
welcooome PichuRules4ever and Urugamosu!~

If you could take your partner pokemon anywhere, where would it be and why?
i would take my pokemon to the Sendoff Spring because it is the only natural hot spring in the game (nix Lavaridge Town's hot spring). Ever since I've visited it in Pearl, I have deemed it the 'coolest' location in the Pokemon world due to it's secret location and where it leads to - Giratina's dungeon, Turnback Cave. I love the Spring Path; it has a nice name . Of course, the real reason why this my favorite location...This hot spring is obviously in a secret location; this means that there will never be tourists there and i can have some me-and-Emologa time. :3
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.


Last edited by Avishka; December 10th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.
  #14    
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
come on! people post!!!
New topic :
Which rodent has the best shiny sprite??
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #15    
Old December 10th, 2012, 07:44 AM
CourageHound's Avatar
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Name: CourageHound
Partner Rodent: Raichu
Partner Nickname: Zatch
Why do you like the rodents?: I beleive them to be a cute and interesting addition with each gen
Current Topic: Which rodent has the best shiny sprite?: Well since all the rodents generally have unimpressive shiny sprites, in the sense the coloration difference is very stuble among most of them all, i'll say Raichu since part of him becomes silver(I think)?
__________________
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
  #16    
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:15 PM
MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Name (Username or Nickname) : Checkers
Partner Rodent : Minun!
Partner’s nickname : Misu
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are so cute! I like rodents in genral, so.
Answer to the topic- Best shiny sprite?: Minun! Hands down. A green electric type! Shweet! I love Minun all in all. <3
__________________
X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!

Last edited by MelchiorFlyer; December 10th, 2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Wrong topic! LOL
  #17    
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Name: CourageHound
Partner Rodent: Raichu
Partner Nickname: Zatch
Why do you like the rodents?: I believe them to be a cute and interesting addition with each gen
Current Topic: Which rodent has the best shiny sprite?: Well since all the rodents generally have unimpressive shiny sprites, in the sense the coloration difference is very stuble among most of them all, i'll say Raichu since part of him becomes silver(I think)?
Welcome to the club CH!!
gotta agree there is not mmmuch color difference in the shiny and normal sprites
shiny raichu --->


Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
Name (Username or Nickname) : Checkers
Partner Rodent : Minun!
Partner’s nickname : Misu
Why do you like electric rodents? : They are so cute! I like rodents in genral, so.
Answer to the topic- Best shiny sprite?: Minun! Hands down. A green electric type! Shweet! I love Minun all in all. <3
welcome to the club Checkers!!
shiny minun is sooo cute and it is so unique.... --->
shiny Pachirisu is soo Shweet! a pink color rodent!! <3 ---->
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #18    
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM
MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
I know right! Shiny minus looks like a grass-Electric type! It's so cute. I love it. And the shiny pachirisu! Shiny electric rodents are cute.
__________________
X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
  #19    
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
CourageHound's Avatar
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Welcome to the club CH!!
gotta agree there is not mmmuch color difference in the shiny and normal sprites
shiny raichu --->



welcome to the club Checkers!!
shiny minun is sooo cute and it is so unique.... --->
shiny Pachirisu is soo Shweet! a pink color rodent!! <3 ---->
*looks at shiny sprites* Oh...oh wooow, I was sooo off on that one. Meh watever. I'm still sticking with raichu cuz his shiny kinda gives him more of a natural real world color
__________________
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
  #20    
Old December 13th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
I know right! Shiny minus looks like a grass-Electric type! It's so cute. I love it. And the shiny pachirisu! Shiny electric rodents are cute.
shiny minun is soooo cute <333
yeah they are but there is not much difference in colors of the shiny and normal of many rodents like minun the shiny sprite is a little light in color

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
*looks at shiny sprites* Oh...oh wooow, I was sooo off on that one. Meh watever. I'm still sticking with raichu cuz his shiny kinda gives him more of a natural real world color
lol ...it's shiny sprite does gives a natural color..
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #21    
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
CourageHound's Avatar
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Yea raichu's shiny sprite gives him a certain fell of a kangaroo rat or something. Psh, i just love raichu...cuz raichu's adorable <3
__________________
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
  #22    
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
come on! people post!!!
New topic :
Which rodent has the best shiny sprite??
I didn't like most of them due to the very little color difference from the normal sprites.

But if I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Pachirisu:



I don't know why, but I just love that adorable shade of pink.
__________________


pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm


  #23    
Old December 14th, 2012, 07:56 AM
MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Woah! yeah! If a normal Raichu and a shiny Raichu talked to each other it'd sound like this: ^R = shiny raichu. R = normal raichu.
R- Hi Raichu!
^R- I'm not Raichu, I'm shiny!
R- The difference is??
^R- I'm more realistic!
R- Realistic my #$@. How do you even know? We've never even seen a real...whatever!
^R- Killjoy.
__________________
X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
  #24    
Old December 14th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
Woah! yeah! If a normal Raichu and a shiny Raichu talked to each other it'd sound like this: ^R = shiny raichu. R = normal raichu.
R- Hi Raichu!
^R- I'm not Raichu, I'm shiny!
R- The difference is??
^R- I'm more realistic!
R- Realistic my #$@. How do you even know? We've never even seen a real...whatever!
^R- Killjoy.
lmao xD

time for a new topic :
which is the cutest rodent??
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #25    
Old December 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Hmm. Isn't it obvious? Minun!
__________________
X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.