• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Actually, it's more than enough for me to get this roleplay started. Originally I was going to take in 8 players and ONLY 8. But I decided to be a little lenient and raise the cap to 12 or to 15.

11 players is just right (12 if ShinyDiamond gets his Pit SU in on time lol).

Oh you guys! I appreciate the comments! <3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Kamui Ozora

Nationality: American

Character: Pit

Differences: Let's start this off! Kamui does have short hair, but instead of brown, it's black. His hair doesn't have many tufts like Pit, but it looks decent. He does not wear a gold laurel crown. He wears a chiton like Pit, only it's gold, like one of Pit's alternate costumes, decorating red & gold hems on the bottom. On his back are paper machete wings. They look almost real. Around his wrists are bronze & gold cuffs. His eyes, instead of blue, are green. Calming color, right? He wears a brown belt with silver edges & a gold, triangular buckle on his waist. Underneith his chiton are not navy blue tights. No tights! Just shorts that look like tights, but they're not. Kamui has brown boots instead of sandals, with white fur of wool around the hem at the top. He is slightly taller than Pit, & sports a mockingjay pin near his heart. The plastic bow he has looks like the Palutena Bow. He has no arrows. He couldn't acquire that of which looked similar to the Mirror Shield; instead, a small mirror. Did I mention he has a little mole under his right eye?

Roleplay Sample: Imagine everything you see is all black, with no light anywhere, you feel nothing, & no sound his heard. Now imagine yourself on a beach later with all that included.

Strange, right?

It gets stranger for Kamui. He layed flat on the sand, peacefully unconscious when the water from the shore awakens him. His eyes slowly begin to open, but then immediately sprang up to his feet. Where was he? What waas he doing here? He found that he was at a beach, looking all cherubic as he fixed his outfit. His boots could use some cleaning. Still in his Pit costume, huh. But, why was he on an island? He remembered a dark figure, dark inside & out. First question though: where the heck is he?! "Why am I t a beach? Is this another event?"

Despite his age, Kamui was a little childish inside. People would be advised not to get on his bad side, lest he turns silent on that person. Enough about him right now. This beach, it looked peaceful. How did he get here again? That would be answered when a white light shined from up above. Kamui looked up. His first thought was amazement, but he was then a tiny bit scared when he saw a white dragon. "Meep," he said silently.

"Do not be alarmed," said the white dragon. "My name is Camella. Do you know why you are here?"

Is this a Nintendo event? Kamui first thought. "An event!" he cheered.

"I'm afraid not. This is Augustine Island. My brother, Insane, kidnapped you & other humans to this island. However, you & a couple of the humans broke free, which is how you have come here at this spot," Camella explained. Kamui nodded, thinking this was part of the event. "My brother is evil, & has taken control of this island. He is planning something drastic, & I need your help."

"Oh, sweet. What do I have to do?"

"First, I will grant you the powers of your character." To the what now? Kamui didn't get this part of the event. Camella shined a light at Kamui. In an instant, he felt a bit heavy. How was that possible? He took out his plastic bow, & it wasn't plastic! It was the real deal, the Palutena Bow! Was there two halo rings around his left wrist? There was! What about his mirror? He took out the small mirror.

It wasn't so small anymore.

It was the actual Mirror Shield! He seemed to have some of Pit's powers, even his wings felt real. Kamui realized something: This was no joke. "Meep." This was all real. Camella was real, & she seemed good. If she wasn't good, Kamui would totally be frightened.

"I will go look for the others. Until then, keep your distance from Insane & his underlings," Camella carefully explained as she disappeared from Kamui. Kamui felt a bit frightened by all this, but excited at the same time. What could he do first? Something important...

With the Palutena Bow, he shot an Arrow of Light at the ocean. He actually had Arrows of Light! "Awesome!" Where could he go right now? To the forest, & more arrows to shoot!

-

So when do we start? Any comments about my character in the Roleplay Sample? :3 I also see some posts where I'm mentioned. O.o Sorry for the wait.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Since you asked...am I the only one who heard voices talking to me while reading it? :v

Kamui seems extremely naive. If I were evil, I'd trick him into attacking the ex-captives.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I -am- expecting some fighting between the ex-captives. Good guys fighting each other is one of the most fun things there is :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Sure Why Not :) and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

I felt I was the only person who thought that.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts :)

adhfdgdsf that bit of humor brightened your day?! I'm seriously considering writing a comedy, so people will have bright days every day. :D Thanks for the remarks, though.

Masterpiece! Yes, that's the word. Practice makes perfect, mate - we all were newbs, sometime. Keep up and you can be as good as anyone! ;)

Ooh, fighting! Make it happen!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Excuse me while I pester Sky with the approvals xD

Submissions!

Kamui Ozora, the Pit captive has been accepted! Nothing needs to be changed, yours is just fine. :D IC thread still needs approval, that's all xD

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Name: Trigger
Nationality: California, USA

Character: Fox
Differences: Has the total Fox look form SSBB but is human. Has pale skin instead of brown fur and prefers a red eye-piece over a green one. Is a bit taller than Fox (about average adult male).

Roleplay Sample: Trigger sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he had was, and how he got here. He was a cosplayer at a Nintendo event, but now he was on some... island? Was it an island? How would he know?

He got up and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. The hot sun shone into his eyes and he squinted in order to look around.

"Hello" he called down the beach, "Anyone out there?"

No answer.

He continued walking down the beach still not finding anyone. Then he felt something bug land behind him.

He turned around startled and saw a White Dragon Gleaming in the Sunlight. He stepped back, not sure if to e scared or amazed. It spoke to him.

"Hello human, I am Camella." It said.

"Um.... Hi?" Trigger replied still amazed.

"You have been kidnapped by my brother insane, you and a few other of the many kidnapped humans where able to escape."

"Others? I'm not the only human?"

"I'm afraid not. You where taken from your cosplay convention and you are now on this island."

"Wait.. What! Why does your brother want with us on this island?"

"I don't know, but it's something evil. And I need you to help protect it. But this will not be easy, he is to a dragon a very powerfull one!" Camella replied.

"Wait, how am I, a normal guy, goanna fight a huge dragon!" He yelled back confused.

"This is how!" light began to shine around him, "You have now been granted with the powers of Fox McCloud, the airship caiptan."

"Wait, the Fox, Fox McCloud! ME I have the powers! WHAT"

"Look I'll explain later, but I need to go now."

The dragon lifted and flew away into the sky, leaving Trigger confused as anything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Reservations

Spoiler:

The differences field needs some expansion. You need to explain that "total Fox" look on your character. How did he come up with the costume? Does he carry any weapons like a gun? (more like what does he use as a weapon). Add eye color and any accessories he uses as well and describe them a little. That would help me by imagining him what he looks like. Alongside that, you can provide a picture to back up, helpful but not required.

Your roleplay sample needs a bit of work, tbh. It's more dialogue and less action. I'd like to see more action played in your roleplay sample. To help you out, refer to the other SUs that have been submitted, even mine's in there if you'd like to take a look.

For now, I can reserve you for Fox. Reservation will last 48 hours after this post time.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
IC thread is up! Lets get this thing started :D Dane's hoping along the trees right now to encounter Leaf's character if anyone wants to happen to spot him and follow x3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
sah-weeeeeeeeet! I am super excited!!

Hopefully I gave you all something to do in this roleplay!

Just a reminder y'all: to prevent any duplicate posts on the same optional boss battle, be sure to post here and/or VM me that you'll be facing a boss. At least 3 or 4 are required to move to the mandatory boss battle. First boss has been revealed in first post and I'll post a short bio about her. It'll...explain why she's a boss in this roleplay xD

As always, any questions/clarifications...feel free to ask :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Question for Leafy:
I'd like your permission in advance to spawn an item in my first post with Tenshi. It can be something useless, like food, it's up to you. It's really just because of Tenshi's personality.

Also, I think the "Starring" part of the IC is missing a few, like mine and Dia's.

Question for everyone else:
Anyone want some character interaction with Tenshi? He'll be walking along the beach, so if you let me know I'll have him acknowledge your character.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Question for Leafy:
I'd like your permission in advance to spawn an item in my first post with Tenshi. It can be something useless, like food, it's up to you. It's really just because of Tenshi's personality.

Also, I think the "Starring" part of the IC is missing a few, like mine and Dia's.

How about a paper fan? xD You can find trees filled with fruit at parts of the forest. I'm mainly going to be throwing out items (Pokeballs, magic wands, etc) if you smashed one or some small enemies on the way.

And yes, thanks for pointing that out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
How about a paper fan? xD You can find trees filled with fruit at parts of the forest. I'm mainly going to be throwing out items (Pokeballs, magic wands, etc) if you smashed one or some small enemies on the way.

And yes, thanks for pointing that out.

A Paper Fan?! =O You don't know what kind of hell you'll unleash when that gets into our hands XP (Dead serious XD)

Guess that's incentive for me to fight a couple things along the way xp I'm expecting items will be spawned during fights between characters as well?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If the fight is done by a few posts, yes. The only time you are less likely to receive items is joint posts.

I'll be posting the first item post shortly! Then imma work on my post~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
No items, Fox only, Final Destination! :v

I'll check out the IC tomorrow.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ho damn, we're off to a kicking start! I also like how EVERYONE decided to start in the forest XD Nobody wants to live in the desert or snowy mountains. Although I do plan on heading up there at some point soonish.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, i'm just gonna inform you that I will be taking on the 10 swarm Kirby on the Center forest soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
attachment.php

Look @ what happens when I go to sleep! IC magically appears! Let's get started :B

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Name: Shawn Adams

Nationality: American

Character: Captain Falcon

Differences: Shawn is only 6' tall, so he may seem shorter than the real Falcon. He also has to wear glasses, but his visor seems to hide them. His helmet was painted red with a golden, crudely-painted falcon on the sides. It was modified from a real motorcycle helmet, spending hours making sure the visor was just right. He wears a dark blue jumpsuit with another painted falcon on the front. His body structure isn't ripped like Falcon, but he's not fat, more like lean and flat. Shawn will have black hair and green eyes when not wearing the helmet.

Roleplay Sample: Shawn woke up in a daze. He didn't remember much: he was on his way to a Nintendo event (his first ever!) and was so excited, until everything went black. He remembered someone grabbing him and dragging him away, but a white light engulfed his body, causing him to fall into a deep sleep. Now, as he started to get up, he realized he wasn't where he thought he was.

He woke up in a forest clearing, still in his costume: Captain Falcon. As he looked around, he felt someone behind him. He spun quickly around, seeing a beautiful white dragon in front of him. His first instinct was to run, but her demeanor seemed different...almost caring...Was he dreaming?

"Hello, Shawn." the dragon spoke to him with a hauntingly melodic voice, "You can call me Cammy. I'm glad to see you're not hurt."

Shawn was very confused. "Hurt?" he asked, showing his confusion on his face, "Who would want to hurt me? And why? I've done nothing wrong."

Cammy almost seemed to smile at his questions, "Allow me to explain: There is another like me, but he is dark, both in coloring and in personality. He is my brother, Insane. He has taken control of this island, where you and many other humans were captive. You and some others were able to break free, but he has the advantage, in numbers as well as...what you call, homefield advantage. However, with my help, you and the others can stop him."

Shawn was trying to process all this. "So there are others captured and a few others that can free them? And I am one of those that can free them? How?" It seemed impossible for him alone to deal with this menace, especially if Insane is as powerful as Cammy seemed to be. "How do you expect me to handle this?"

Cammy opened her mouth, letting out a red flame towards Shawn. He braced for the pain, for the fire to sear his skin. But he felt nothing! He opened his eyes to see the flames all around him, covering his body, and felt nothing but comfort. Soon the flames disappeared and he felt different. He felt...stronger.

Cammy explained, "I have imbued you with the abilities and power of your costume. You are now Captain Falcon!" Shawn looked down to see the painted falcon on his chest was perfectly made, but he shook his head in disbelief. "This is impossible. It must be a dream!" he cried.

"Do you doubt yourself?" Cammy asked. "You may see your powers for yourself." As she said that small creatures waddled out of hiding behind him. Shawn turned to face these creatures...waddle dees. He recognized them from one of his favorite games. He wondered if he could...

Suddenly, one charged at him. Without thinking, Shawn crouched and cocked his fist back. He felt the fire flowing through his fist, feeling the power growing. When the foe got closer, Shawn lunged forward with his fist, connecting with the waddle dee, causing him to fly back. "The Falcon Punch!" Shawn cried with excitement. He really did it! Now he felt ready. He taunted the group, calling out "Show me your moves!"

More came at him, but Shawn was ready. He ran at them and unleashed his Falcon Kick attack, knocking more out and away from him. He saw one out of the corner of his eye jump at him. Shawn rushed at him with a fiery uppercut, knocking him up high in the air. Shawn jumped at him, grabbing the creature in mid-air. He concentrated and did a backflip off the waddle dee, unleashing an explosion that knocked it into the sky and never seen again. Shawn, looking at what he did, couldn't believe it. He really fought like Falcon!

"You are now ready." Cammy declared, "I will find others. For now, keep out of sight of Insane and his minions. Good luck." Soon, the dragon disappeared, leaving Shawn in the clearing.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Is it still possible to reserve a place in this RP? If so, can I reserve the last spot as Sonic the Hedgehog? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back