Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page [News] Major '9/11 Conspiracy' film to be released in 2013

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old November 15th, 2012 (08:34 AM).

Quote originally posted by Went:
Nothing caused the towers to collapse at free-fall speed because they didn't collapse at free-fall speed, as you can easily see by watching the video of their collapse with a chronometre at hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qLShZOvxVe4

Also I think this should explain the WTC7 collapse from a technical viewpoint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

It's true that the Bush Administration had warnings about Al-Qaeda and they were ignored, but you need a big dose of imagination to say that the attack itself was "an inside job", and not a gigantic security failure.
Well those are certainly interesting videos. Thank you! (Although I am curious about people's reactions... Why are comments turned off?)

Either way, I do believe society is due for a renewed (and unbias) investigation. As someone without much education in physics, all I can say for sure is the Bush administration was incredibly incompetent, and I'm still not disregarding any external factors. (Whether or not the government is behind it is a completely different story.)
Old November 15th, 2012 (08:54 AM).
Spreader of the T-Virus

This 9/11 conspiracy film is nothing more than a fraud of video.

There's NO way something as tragic as 9/11 was setup to be some government operation. You think the victims families would even allow something like that to occur? We'd probably be living in a country without a government if something like 9/11 ended up being a conspiracy.

It shames me that people still think it is.
Old November 15th, 2012 (09:26 AM).

Quote originally posted by PiemanFiddy:
There's NO way something as tragic as 9/11 was setup to be some government operation. You think the victims families would even allow something like that to occur? We'd probably be living in a country without a government if something like 9/11 ended up being a conspiracy.

It shames me that people still think it is.
People still think these things because:
1. The government still has yet to give a formal apology for MKUltra and still has yet to further declassify MKArtichoke

2. The Gulf of Tonkin incident during the war of Vietnam was actually staged.

3. Operation Northwoods, although never executed, still shows they are capable and think of such things.

I really want to stress that while I'm not blaming the government for 9/11, I believe people are justified to be suspicious because they are a suspect.
Old November 27th, 2012 (11:08 AM).
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
Personally I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories...but when it comes to 911, I'll have to admit. I do believe the FORENSIC side of the conspiracy...basically I believe the technical side...the nitty gritty details...like that tower not being able to collapse by two planes which hit them no where near a structural weakness.
I also believe that if you watch the videos of the collapse, you will see that, as the buildings fell, there where explosions going off within the buildings...similar to a controlled demolition...and lastly, due to most of the jet fuel exploding OUTSIDE the buildings in one huge fireball...the claims by government that jet fuel caused the structure to melt thus bringing the towers crashing down, is a load of bull crap...

HOWEVER....I do not believe that Bush and his board are satan worshiping members of a cult that aim to destroy civilisation as we know it LOL
Old November 28th, 2012 (05:08 PM).
Spreader of the T-Virus

Quote originally posted by Lishy:
1. The government still has yet to give a formal apology for MKUltra and still has yet to further declassify MKArtichoke

3. Operation Northwoods, although never executed, still shows they are capable and think of such things.

I really want to stress that while I'm not blaming the government for 9/11, I believe people are justified to be suspicious because they are a suspect.

1. Why does the government need to apologize? I don't know if I'm missing something here (so please correct me if I am) but... WE were the victims.. so shouldn't WE be getting an apology from the country that did this instead of the other way around?

2. OK, well I hope whoever staged that is now in prison or was publicly castrated for their extreme intolerance. Seriously, how could they do something like that?

3. So.. there's a conspiracy thing out there about "Northwoods" which suggests that OUR own Government would kill all those innocent people without rhyme or reason? What are they trying to do? Depopulate the country?

I refuse to live in a country which is even REMOTELY tied in with something that devastating. I hope they aren't guilty of 9/11, because that's just mutiny. That's something that the American people actually have REASON for wanting to revolt against the Government.. =/
Old December 13th, 2012 (11:25 PM).
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Stormbringer
Quote originally posted by Lishy:

There's a pretty fine line between being reasonably suspicious of their activities and sounding like a conspiracy theorist just because government dealings are shady.

Sponsored Links