The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2012, 03:32 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Where do I go after defeat Brock's Entei ? I defeat them I don´t know where to go now :s
Anyone can help? thanks!
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

You had me at Yu-Gi-Oh!

Anything I can do to help your project?
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Heracles4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Check your save type in the emulator menu. You must set it on Flash 128 KBytes. Also the professor gives you Pokeballs when you come back with his stuff from the station
Thanks for the help about the save stuff, but I already tried to go back to see if he has pokeballs for me, and I did the whole pokedex thing again, despite the fact that I already had gotten them...

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old December 11th, 2012, 11:30 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heracles4 View Post
Thanks for the help about the save stuff, but I already tried to go back to see if he has pokeballs for me, and I did the whole pokedex thing again, despite the fact that I already had gotten them...
That is weird because he gives you and your Rival PokeBalls and Pokedex together so you cannot miss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
Where do I go after defeat Brock's Entei ? I defeat them I don´t know where to go now :s
Anyone can help? thanks!
Just go towards Atlantic cave that is all. You battle him at Atlantic Cape right Coz my walk through has not been their yet.

Last edited by DrFuji; December 11th, 2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heracles4 View Post

Also, by the time I got to Tiki Village, my Gible was level 20. Very trainer-heavy.

Oh, and you should give us pokeballs before the forest so we can catch pokemon and not have to grind to catch them up to the level of the starter
Just press Shift F1 together
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:30 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Just go towards Atlantic cave that is all. You battle him at Atlantic Cape right Coz my walk through has not been their yet.
Oh, I figure it out. The exit of the cave was in front of me and I didn´t saw it.. Really dumb I walked all the way back to the first city looking for a place to go, I didn´t saw the exit of the Atlantic Cave, thought that I was supposed to walk all the way back to the entrance.
Thanks for the help (:
This Beta goes until where?
Maybe I should wait for the new beta, since I´m at the beggining yet. Otherwise I´ll start the game, and have to restart when the second beta is released

Last edited by daniforday; December 12th, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
Oh, I figure it out. The exit of the cave was in front of me and I didn´t saw it.. Really dumb I walked all the way back to the first city looking for a place to go, I didn´t saw the exit of the Atlantic Cave, thought that I was supposed to walk all the way back to the entrance.
Thanks for the help (:
This Beta goes until where?
Maybe I should wait for the new beta, since I´m at the beggining yet. Otherwise I´ll start the game, and have to restart when the second beta is released
No problemo. We all fans are waiting for beta 2 which is about to be released so I suggest you to play that rather than the one you are playing.
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
OMG did I miss the end of the world? Dammit.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Just press Shift F1 together
Which will ultimately fail once the league or something that starts Hall of Fame comes as save will be lost, impossible to repair.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM
shreyanshvalentino

hey where does beta 1 end????
I've battled pete on numasscity path..I don't know where to go from there..help man!!!
Old December 14th, 2012, 12:09 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyanshvalentino View Post
hey where does beta 1 end????
I've battled pete on numasscity path..I don't know where to go from there..help man!!!
I believe the current beta finishes there where you mentioned so this is the end of the road for you man till Dec 25th.
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:30 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
11 More Days Remaining until the first chapter in the Dark Rising Trilogy is completed.

Old December 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

I knew something like a trilogy was gonna happen

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old December 14th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
11 More Days Remaining until the first chapter in the Dark Rising Trilogy is completed.

Hmmm whats that screenie? Looks interesting and how come it became a trilogy. There were only two betas???
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:28 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hmmm whats that screenie? Looks interesting and how come it became a trilogy. There were only two betas???
If you've played any of the B/W games, you'll know what's in the screenshot. By trilogy, I mean the series will be 3 hacks. The first one will be completed this Christmas. Then, 90% of the focus will be on the 2nd hack, and wrapping it all up in a 3rd hack eventually. It's gonna be pretty amazing.
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

Uh... I'm too poor to get a DS and too lazy to get an emulator... What's the screenshot? Or are you going to make me wait?
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Oh guys... how could you not know what those stones are =D
It's Raito Suto-n and Da-ku Suto-n, or in your language, Light Stone and Dark Stone =)
The stones that wake up the Yin Yang dragons
Old December 16th, 2012, 10:08 AM
samiulrules
Pokemon Champ

Send a message via Skype™ to samiulrules
I started playing the game and I have to say. It is nothing like I expected it to be... It was much better!!!
Old December 16th, 2012, 11:34 PM
alienhunterx

I never played B/W so I missed those stones. I only made a joke on those. Because I knew that my PokeFan spirit has enough knowledge about them. I thought DRG that there will be only 2 betas in which the game completes on the second so I am sorry for my lack of knowledge.
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

COMING SOON IN 2013!!!!!!! POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 Thread!!!

(Tiles/Sprites are still a work in progress. All credits for sprites/tiles will be given on the hack's thread)

To see how the world will end in part 2, you have to know how it all started:
POKEMON: Dark Rising 1 the full completed hack will be available to play in 5 more days. Let the countdown continue!
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:26 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

sounds great. I hope the male trainer card bug is fixed. The screenshots look great for 2 *trying not to read the text so I can be surprised when I play 2*. The tile sets look great & has a good feel through out *from what I can see*.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:13 PM
alienhunterx

Awesome as ever can't wait to play it. How can I waste my 5 days. Anyone help? By the way nice Title screen of the thread you got.
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Interesting screenies, DRG (hey, it's like DJG xD), beta 2 really seems to be better =)
By the way, what's the name for Plasma-recolor team?
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:08 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Interesting screenies, DRG (hey, it's like DJG xD), beta 2 really seems to be better =)
By the way, what's the name for Plasma-recolor team?
Won't spoil that but I will say there's going to be a lot of enemies and a lot of confrontations with many new bad guys and bad guys a lot of you will be familiar with. The hack's going to be really huge. I believe after playing Dark Rising 1 in 4 days, you're gonna be really excited to see what happens next to all of the characters. The last battles of the hack are going to be very different from anything you've ever faced in a Pokemon game. You won't see the epic ending that easy lol.
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:25 PM
alienhunterx

Wow I am impressed and I should praise your efforts in this grand project... It is going to make me very busy when I start its walk through project.. Just a question poping inside me at this very moment (The balance of the game play is back to normal right?)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links