The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old December 11th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan

Nature: Serious
OK I've recently started to read the Pokemon Adventures Manga. And I must say I really like it allot. way better than the anime. But here is my question . What if there was a Pokemon Adventures Anime?
Old December 12th, 2012 (09:57 AM).
matt0044

While at this point, it's be impossible BUT if it was possible, then I can see it being successful. I mean, lots of franchises have more than one Anime so why shouldn't Pokemon?
Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief.

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.
Old December 12th, 2012 (10:29 AM).
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
The reason we wouldn't know about it would be because it would air around the late night cartoon shows, seeing as the story is way more darker than the anime itself.

They went with the story arc of Ash because they thought it would be a softer approach for kids. But look at Naruto, it's a show for kids but yet, as the story progresses, it gets darker and darker than the earlier episodes.

I really wish they made an anime out of Pokemon Adventures or The Electric Tale of Pikachu.
Old December 12th, 2012 (04:32 PM).
Yamiidenryuu

I'd rather have a goofy anime that keeps the Pokemon relevant than one that tries too hard to be serious and constantly marginalizes the Pokemon in favor of human-centered melodrama. So no thanks to a Pokemon Adventures anime.

Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
Old December 12th, 2012 (07:36 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
The reason we wouldn't know about it would be because it would air around the late night cartoon shows, seeing as the story is way more darker than the anime itself.

They went with the story arc of Ash because they thought it would be a softer approach for kids. But look at Naruto, it's a show for kids but yet, as the story progresses, it gets darker and darker than the earlier episodes.

I really wish they made an anime out of Pokemon Adventures or The Electric Tale of Pikachu.
I mainly agree with Lil, an anime based around Pokemon Adventures would be too dark and edgy for kids. This is why they wanted to use Ash instead, cos he's more appealing to the kids that the anime is targeted towards.

I would like to have seen a Pokemon Adventures anime but sadly it won't happen due to those reasons.
Old December 12th, 2012 (08:49 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I would love to see it. And yes it could air, but it would be on Adult Swim like Naruto is now.
Old December 14th, 2012 (04:28 AM).
chella182
Drowzee

Nature: Rash
I would absolutely love this to happen, but yeah, not likely. In fact, incredibly unlikely. Unfortunately.

Old December 14th, 2012 (09:33 AM).
Correspondence

As much as i would love to see that show i don't think it can really happen.First of all some of the main characters of the manga have been featured in the current anime and i don't think their story can be made to match that of the manga.Secondly, some details between the manga and the anime are totally different and the current anime's stuff would have to be written off for the Pokemon adventures anime to work.

It might work if portrayed it as the stuff that happened in a parallel universe or something.idk.

And even though it is a bit darker than the anime kids these days watch a lot more darker and violent stuff so i don't think it really matters.
Old December 14th, 2012 (03:08 PM).
Altomare
Purupuru!

Well, if there was one I'd be really happy, although the possibility is very remote.
Old December 14th, 2012 (04:14 PM). Edited December 14th, 2012 by CarcharOdin.
CarcharOdin
Master of The Universe
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Yeah, I would absolutely love to see one, but at this point, unless people call enough for it, we likely won't get one.

Shame really. The current anime can be entertaining at times, but it's long overdue for a real change. Hopefully the upcoming segment with N can breath new life into it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links