The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Skymin
the Knight

Nature: Quirky
I'm thinking Ichiro was a little drunk tonight maybe~?
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

The heck was...? No one be a sl-t ok! Rated T for a reason ;;

On the train home as we speak, reading through the posts so far to pass the time. Loving some of the use of powers so far, it's just like watching an anime :D
Old December 15th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Speaking of trains, would this era be the early, mid, or late 20th century? Cause I could soooo see a train heist goin down, er I mean being stopped

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old December 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
The heck was...? No one be a sl-t ok! Rated T for a reason ;;
Speaking of T rating, maybe Xoxaa should stop swearing XD I think sh*t is a... Little course for a T rating, isn't it?
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
I think sh*t is a... Little course for a T rating, isn't it?
Well, of coarse it is. :v
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:09 PM
CarefulWetPaint
I burn. Come at me, you'll see
Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CarefulWetPaint
T rating sucks, I could have had so much more fun with a M rating :'(.

So are we going to have any members in a relationship such as boyfriend and girlfriend orrrrrrr..?

Oh and Retro he doesnt lack confidence he just knows that she'd try create illusions in his head again which would just end up with him destroying things and getting in trouble for doing that... again..
Also I would have though she would have messed with him after he went into the shower by stealing his clothes or something like that haha!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by CarefulWetPaint; December 15th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Skymin...CarefulWetPaint has shown me why that passage in the Etiquette Guide was necessary.

Send PkMn Trainer Yellow my regards and a basket of muffins. :v
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Retro Bug
the apex predator
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Retro Bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Oh and Retro he doesnt lack confidence he just knows that she'd try create illusions in his head again which would just end up with him destroying things and getting in trouble for doing that... again.. :P

Also I would have though she would have messed with him after he went into the shower by stealing his clothes or something like that haha!

Alrighty then! And ohhh that thought didn't even cross my mind... Lemme edit my post really quick so don't you dare post again! :D
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:22 PM
CarefulWetPaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
Alrighty then! And ohhh that thought didn't even cross my mind... Lemme edit my post really quick so don't you dare post again! :D

Uh-- No wait dont do that! Think of your own ideas on how to mess with him!!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Retro Bug
the apex predator
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Uh-- No wait dont do that! Think of your own ideas on how to mess with him!!
Mwuahaha, too late. I hope it was okay that I said there was a lighter in there? If not, I can edit it.
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Well Annabelle would nail the door shut or something, you know for giggles, or she would set up a rope trap outside the door so when you stepped out, you would be hung up in the air. But Annabelle is in the garden, eating her Alfredo. (Not stated in the post, saying it here.) I can't say that she won't make a big scene at the ball, but I feel like another arguement like that with Ari and there may be a little fire.

Also, before that happens the first person I should interact with at the Ball is Supervegeta's character. Annabelle did some, uh delinquent activities and Im sure the head leader of the swords would like to have a word with her.

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:37 PM
CarefulWetPaint

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS CLOTHES! YOU BURNT THEM! MY GOD! Lucky he has spares that hell forget about before running into Cammy and any family member with her butt naked. Also I dont think the bugs will bother him to much sorry

Oh That wouldnt work on him khawill, he'd just see it coming and go around it as it would physically effect him.

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Well regardless extended my post so that I could return your previous kindness. Well sorta, your clothes are not burning anymore, though I'm not sure that helps your situation.

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:54 PM
revlis
The Sentinel
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
I'm thinking Ichiro was a little drunk tonight maybe~?
I think Ichiro was more than a little drunk last night.

Sorry to Alex and Lillizuki especially, and to everyone else.
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Uni's finished now and finally had time to read through the rest of the posts - they're mostly looking great but there's a couple of tiny things I noticed :3

With the swearing thing that Skymin brought up, I agree it should be toned down a bit, but it hasn't been happening in the recent posts so keep it more like this if possible please @Xoxaa :)

@Raikiri - The family does its best not to cause death, even when fighting law breakers and thieves. Something like throwing someone into the ocean with a broken arm and having had a knife in their face isn't conduct that'd be acceptable within the family. And if the idea was for him to swim to shore, what'd stop him from escaping and how did they get the money back..? Just something to keep in mind for next time :3

@Retro Bug - I like the teasing that's going on from Ari but using Arcana powers on the guards like that wouldn't be tolerated in the house - just because she's in the Famiglia doesn't put her above the law. Just calm it down a bit in future please :)

But yeah, everything's looking great so far, loving the creativity everyone's using with their thieves. The next story post will be made Tuesday (18th) so for those of you still taking care of your criminals, please rap them up quickly! The story post will be focussed around the annual ball and will end with Nova's announcement, then I'll play Nova for a while whilst the characters react, so please make sure characters are making their way to the hall asap - then there'll be a big development soon after so be ready. ;)
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Uhh, guess I better post so Xoxaa can catch their criminal.
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Retro Bug
the apex predator
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
U
@Retro Bug - I like the teasing that's going on from Ari but using Arcana powers on the guards like that wouldn't be tolerated in the house - just because she's in the Famiglia doesn't put her above the law. Just calm it down a bit in future please :)
Gotcha, I'll just edit it out my post works better that way.
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Well, if anyone was hurt from their battle and needs someone to talk to, Beck is toiling away in the infirmary. And because there is no head of Alchemy, I made one up if that's okay, Alex d:
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Well, if anyone was hurt from their battle and needs someone to talk to, Beck is toiling away in the infirmary. And because there is no head of Alchemy, I made one up if that's okay, Alex d:
I noticed - that's fine, just don't develop the character too much please, the sector heads will be involved later :)
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
If you also happen to cross Xoxaa, she'll likely help patch anyone up. Anything small she can fix up pretty quickly.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

Alright. I will keep the suggestion in mind. Basically just wanted to establish Flint as the disobedient child. Also he doesn't think his actions all the way through. Perhaps someone like Marcus or a higher up in the family can scold him for added drama/humor.

No worries I hope. My bad.

Paired with the manly Supervegeta

Last edited by Raikiri; December 15th, 2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM
CarefulWetPaint

I have a question to the family of 4. Who of you are going to be at the mansion with cammy? Cause I plan to have Aerous to run into her while trying to figure out what happened to his clothes, if thats fine with Ichiro that is

Old December 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Pyro, I hope my making Oda act quickly isn't upsetting you as a player. I'm only doing so because there's not much time before the plot is moved forward. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd hate for you to think I'm being ignorant about your own roleplaying methods.
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Pyro, I hope my making Oda act quickly isn't upsetting you as a player. I'm only doing so because there's not much time before the plot is moved forward. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd hate for you to think I'm being ignorant about your own roleplaying methods.
No, it's fine. I've been thinking of that too. Frankly I wasn't expecting the others to dispose of their thieves so quickly, but I'll adapt to the scenario most likely.

Xoxaa boarding the motorcycle will probably be awkward since social norms are a bit foreign to her and she may be mystified as to where she should hold on to Oda while they ride. Feel free to write that in if you want if it helps hasten up the story.

My roleplaying style isn't as optimal for text-based RPs since I tend to want to explore the character's thoughts and reactions to the other person. Interactions with other players wont be perfect but I'm pretty good at adapting the character's characteristics to other posts so it's nothing to worry about.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Good, I'm glad. I'll leave you to decide if Xoxaa gets on or not, after Oda's admission of her strange morality.

Stating it here for clarity: Feel free to bunny Oda's actions until the thief is apprehended, Pyro; whether you want her to pull up to the RV or wait until it's parked and stop the motorcycle, etc.

Last edited by Lilizuki; December 15th, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links