The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 13th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Drayano
Axe me a question, I dare you.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
ML13 - Oh, man, I wish someone had noticed this just a couple days before. Well, that'll go on the buglist. Thanks.

Sceptile15 - What's happening, exactly? XD3 error means your ROM is incorrect (possibly already AP patched).
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM
fallkitten
Running in the Shadows

Nature: Brave
An update. Amazing. Question to people.who plays the version 1.0. The location of the starters (Grotto falls) stays the same like in the version 1.1?Because I accidentially deleted the documentation for version 1.0. Many Thanks=3
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Sceptile15
Unhatched Egg

Nevermindd... but I can't play it in r4
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Shadow97

can i take 2 starters from the harlequin when i change the season and does the starters have their second ability or the first only?
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:33 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow97 View Post
can i take 2 starters from the harlequin when i change the season and does the starters have their second ability or the first only?
You can't get more than 1 starter from the same NPC, even if you manipulate the seasons. Your best bet is the hidden Grottos in Lostlorn Forest, Route 6, etc.

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old November 15th, 2012, 01:58 PM
BroskiRage
Current Gym Leader in my Hacks

Nature: Serious
Volt white was my favorite now i ca enjoy volt white 2222222

He... is Wilson the Human God of Lightning!
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Shadow97

Does the harlequin have the starters with their 2nd ability
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:34 PM
pokemantwon
Unhatched Egg

What is the earliest point I could catch or obtain a larvesta?
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Giovanni Boss
Team Rocket's Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemantwon View Post
What is the earliest point I could catch or obtain a larvesta?
Relic Castle, B1F, 04% chance, according to the documentation.

EDIT: By the way, not only the earliest, but the only one besides the event Volcarona being bred.

EDIT again: The boy before Cheren's Gym, inside Aspertia's Trainer School, still says that the only fighting type around is Riolu, when Mankey is also obtainable.

EDIT once more: Captured a Croagunk, real cute and all, though its moveset wasn't really compatible with the list in documentation. Even though it was at lvl 12, its moves were: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting and Taunt, in this order. And then, I leveled it up to 15, when it learned Pursuit. So, it's still with its old movepool.

EDITing spree: Riolu learned Feint instead of Force Palm at level 11. And Force Palm instead of Feint at level 15.
Well, guess it's all I have to tell.

Last edited by Giovanni Boss; November 20th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM
BroskiRage
Current Gym Leader in my Hacks

Nature: Serious
dude link for mediafire does not work

He... is Wilson the Human God of Lightning!
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:35 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroskiRage View Post
dude link for mediafire does not work
Try this Sendspace link. Taken from the first post.

Old November 25th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Linkdude231
Hylian Chosen One

Hey guys im not sure if anyone else has this problem but the patch doesn't work even with the clean roms with the same CRC32 numbers and no error notices showed up when I used the patchers. The way i've been telling it's not working is the intro scripts, they don't show up as "Welcome to BBVW2" on the very first script.
Old November 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Zekuromu

Boys, I got small problem: When I try patching hack using Xdelta UI, I received error: "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT. How remove that error?
Old November 29th, 2012, 04:35 AM
tommyger

Hey Drayano,

great hack. Im playing it on my DS with NDSTT. But i have a problem: The Veteran @ Giant Chasm doesnt appear. I caught Kyurem but it doesnt appear.

Any Ideas why?
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:16 PM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

hey drayano,im a fan of your hacks but i have one desire....can you make a hack of pokemon black/white or platinum or HG or emerald with different starters?i mean like you did in omega!!i wasnt a fan of the choices but the different choice made a game i played a million times interesting....just a thought of course,if you do or not depends on you!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
larincarus
Unhatched Egg

im totally looking farward 2 when u finish this
Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
TuGaWaR 545
Ragequit

Nature: Adamant
Um, I have a bug.

So I talk to the brat that wants a Skorpi for his Togipi, and when I select the Skorpi I caught, he just says, "The pokemon I want is Skorpi". This is bothering me, seeing as I want my Gengar soon.

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Zekuromu

hmm... maybe switch Haunter and Skoupi's places? Maybe first pokemon in party be good.
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Dingodile

I'm some type of fking idiot or something I have been sitting at my computer for almost two hours trying to figure out how to patch this. Yeah call me dumb I don't care I really wan't to play this game so if someone is nice enough to patch this and upload a playable rom and give me the link I'll really appreciate it..
Old December 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
abyssthesavior
i will never dissapear........

Anyone know the settings for Desmume 0.9.7 that will work best for Pokemon Blaze Black 2? I wanna play it but I keep failing to do so due to lag. That......f****** lag.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 4th, 2012, 05:56 PM
TuGaWaR 545
Ragequit

I think I might have another bug. So I just beat Clay, him having lvl 40-45s, and I go to the PWT as instructed, I enter, and all the other pokemon in it are level 25. This bothered me because one shotting everything with Rhydon is not fun.

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuGaWaR 545 View Post
I think I might have another bug. So I just beat Clay, him having lvl 40-45s, and I go to the PWT as instructed, I enter, and all the other pokemon in it are level 25. This bothered me because one shotting everything with Rhydon is not fun.
That's not a bug, that's original in-game feature. The first PWT is made that way so you can win easily.
Your Pokémon are on the same level but others have 25lv Pokémon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingodile View Post
I'm some type of fking idiot or something I have been sitting at my computer for almost two hours trying to figure out how to patch this. Yeah call me dumb I don't care I really wan't to play this game so if someone is nice enough to patch this and upload a playable rom and give me the link I'll really appreciate it..
Distributing ROMs is against the rules that's why you won't find someone who will do it for you.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

Hi Drayano, wonderful hack, thoroughly enjoying having the opportunity to finish the Unova dex.

A quick question, does anyone have the action replay code to make a hidden grotto always spawn a pokemon? Going in and out for a couple of hours drives you mad eventually. I have the generation code just lacking the 'Always a Pokemon' code suggested in the wild list.

Other than that, great work! I'll be sure to look into your tweaked soul silver / heart gold.

Cheers.
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM
iloveanne

Does anyone know if there are any ev training spots in this game? Thanks

Current Challenges:
None at the moment
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:51 AM
iRyahn

How did I not notice this till now?! I loved Blaze Black/Volt White and your HG/SS hack as well. Thanks for bringing us more goodies Dray

Are all the changes to Pokemon types/attacks/etc the same as Blaze Black/Volt White?

My Friend Safari contains: Dunsparce, Audino, and Imposter Ditto.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here