The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 16th, 2012, 07:15 AM
ghola
Unhatched Egg

Hi everyone! first thanks for this rom (blaze black 2) is just amazing :D

Well I have 2 questions,I hope someone can help me:

1) The guy who unlocks Mew, Mewtwo, ... doesn´t appear in the giant Chasm ( I passed the Elite Four, won Ghetsis, caught Kyurem (normal form). I talked with the guy at the Pokemon Center but now I can´t find him

2) I´d like to mod a pokemon black 2 rom, but I only want to change (add) a pokemon in only a route, what tool I need?.

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english, i´m learning it U

Thanks!!!
Old December 18th, 2012, 06:32 AM
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
Hi, I don't know if this has been said already but I used xdelta to patch a clean English ROM. I used the fix AR code on no$Zoomer. The beginning was fine, but when I was about to battle my rival, the Yes/No didn't appear and Bianca kept suggesting I battle with the rival. The game's in an infinite loop there.
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:54 AM
iloveanne

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveanne View Post
Does anyone know if there are any ev training spots in this game? Thanks
reposting, also can anyone do the route 7 trade? he keeps saying i want an torkoal, when im giving him one...

the trade is still emolga for gigalith, but its names gengar...

Current Challenges:
None at the moment

Last edited by iloveanne; December 18th, 2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 28th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Drmsoul

Thanks to you I actually played this game... I totally hate the new pokemon XD... anyway mmm I was wondering how come the Hoenn Gym Leaders don't have their proper theme song? o.o ... I mean its normally attached to the player you are fighting... and will this be corrected if at some point you update the game?
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:11 AM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

waiting for a version that is Bug-free or least possible bugs....make it happen drayano
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:13 PM
cobber7
Unhatched Egg

i have played 88hour, finish elite 4, i catch zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower , and then i come back to giant charm and come to where i battle black kyurem before, and don't see any kyurem original. ****
i read the document it said Kyurem follows the same rules as before, appearing in the Giant Chasm after battling the
Reshiram or Zekrom on the top of Dragonspiral Tower, albeit it now appears at Level 75 in
battle instead

so what happen with my game, my save, i play vanilla version, i don't meet kyrurem mean i can't catch the rest legendary pokemon aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:40 AM
lightfurret

Just read the Pokemon Changes doc. There is something that disturbed me in BB and VW two: I wanted to go with Furret in my party (obviously), yet with all of the regular NU pokemon getting high boosts, mainly in speed, it actually got worse, by comparison, then in the regular games (which is an achievement of it's own). Most of the low tier pokes now have 100 speed if not more and have other high states or abilities which makes them much better. And while you gave Furret Technician, it didn't get the tools to abuse this ability (the only usable moves for him to use it being Covet, Quick Attack and Pursuit. Not much of a choice).
I know it's a very particular request, but might you think of any way to make Furret slightly more usable in this hack?
Old January 4th, 2013, 09:46 PM
lordknikz
Unhatched Egg

Please Help How to use XdeltaUI i dont how to patch the rom =(
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:42 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
XdeltaUI works the same way IPS patches do, as long as you remember the following:

1. XdeltaUI and Xdelta proper must be in the same folder.
2. There cannot be any accented or non-alphanumeric characters in the patch, source, or target file names or any folders they are contained within, except for the periods immediately prior to the file extension.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Zekuromu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
XdeltaUI works the same way IPS patches do, as long as you remember the following:

1. XdeltaUI and Xdelta proper must be in the same folder.
2. There cannot be any accented or non-alphanumeric characters in the patch, source, or target file names or any folders they are contained within, except for the periods immediately prior to the file extension.
Heh, I get "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT". Maybe you show, how get a nds hack in picture form.
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Vaan0805
Unhatched Egg

Where can i find gible in volt white 2?
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:03 AM
albert hoston
Unhatched Egg

can you please tell me how to patch both files step wise ... i have been trying it from 10 days and not yet getting the correct procedure

please post the patching procedure step wise

Last edited by albert hoston; January 8th, 2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
This is excellent and you are excellent. I'm not going to try it until I beat the normal BW2 and successfully Nuzlocke BBVW1 (fifth time might be the charm!) but just looking at the docs (I LOVE how thorough you are with that stuff) I can tell I'll have a ton of fun with it.

Last edited by Snakebyte; January 11th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Jayden546
Unhatched Egg

what do you use to play it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
This is excellent and you are excellent. I'm not going to try it until I beat the normal BW2 and successfully Nuzlocke BBVW1 (fifth time might be the charm!) but just looking at the docs (I LOVE how thorough you are with that stuff) I can tell I'll have a ton of fun with it.
I've been hearing Nuzlocke alot but what is it?

Last edited by Jayden546; January 12th, 2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Aussie Riolu
What is anything to a Riolu?

Nature: Sassy
Oh geez. Just caught a Shiny Audino. That's my 2nd Legit Shiny Audino I've caught. One on Black 2 on a retail cart and now one on Blaze Black 2. ;
Old January 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
blue0wnz2
Unhatched Egg

That is funny, I found shiny eevee, 2 shiny leafeons and a shiny umbreon in the nature place =p, it will take me a long time to finish this but I will do this!
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:23 AM
cobber7
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobber7 View Post
i have played 88hour, finish elite 4, i catch zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower , and then i come back to giant charm and come to where i battle black kyurem before, and don't see any kyurem original. ****
i read the document it said Kyurem follows the same rules as before, appearing in the Giant Chasm after battling the
Reshiram or Zekrom on the top of Dragonspiral Tower, albeit it now appears at Level 75 in
battle instead

so what happen with my game, my save, i play vanilla version, i don't meet kyrurem mean i can't catch the rest legendary pokemon aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
can anyone help me ? anyone play blaze black 2 vanilla ver and meet the same bug like me
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:29 AM
alduin041492
Unhatched Egg

I want a Zorua can someone tell me where to find one? Im a darn, Fuc***g Zoroark fan and I want to catch a Zorua and evolve it myself, please can someone give me a clue or a action replay codes or whatever I want a Zorua in Blaze Black or Volt White 2.

And Drayano can I post a link of a patched rom in a different forum site that allows it dont worry ill give u credit so that anyone can be pokemon.. I mean anyone can play your rom hack cause its awesome.
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:07 PM
blue0wnz2
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alduin041492 View Post
I want a Zorua can someone tell me where to find one? Im a darn, Fuc***g Zoroark fan and I want to catch a Zorua and evolve it myself, please can someone give me a clue or a action replay codes or whatever I want a Zorua in Blaze Black or Volt White 2.

And Drayano can I post a link of a patched rom in a different forum site that allows it dont worry ill give u credit so that anyone can be pokemon.. I mean anyone can play your rom hack cause its awesome.

You get it in Driftveil city for the sage!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Silv3rfox
Unhatched Egg

First time posting. So hi everyone.

I patched the vanilla version of Blaze Black to a clean unpatched Black Version ROM. No problems there. I got the keys. No problem here. I got my starter...here's the problem....i battled my rival w/ Oshawott.

Here's the question:

Is tail whip intentionally suppose to raise my rival's Snivy's defense rather than normally lowering it or is this a bug too?
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
alduin041492
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue0wnz2 View Post
You get it in Driftveil city for the sage!

I found it !!! but thanks for replying..
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
jonnyboy91
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silv3rfox View Post
First time posting. So hi everyone.

I patched the vanilla version of Blaze Black to a clean unpatched Black Version ROM. No problems there. I got the keys. No problem here. I got my starter...here's the problem....i battled my rival w/ Oshawott.

Here's the question:

Is tail whip intentionally suppose to raise my rival's Snivy's defense rather than normally lowering it or is this a bug too?
Snivy has the contrary ability that's why any stat lowering moves will raise it instead.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
Silv3rfox
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy91 View Post
Snivy has the contrary ability that's why any stat lowering moves will raise it instead.
Ah, ok. For a sec i thought it was a bug or glitch, but i didn't know about this ability existing in general. It does bring a challenge tho. Gonna play this game now. Thx for the reply.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:28 PM
PkmTrMordaine
Unhatched Egg

Hey

Why Leafeon can't learn Cut?It CAN learn Leaf Blade after all.
Glaceon did not learn Ice Breath instead of Ice Fang (unless I misunderstood)
Of all the electric rodents,you favor Pikachu more t.T

I would also love to see more of the pokemon stat and moveset changes that BB/VW had.
Maybe add Zorua in the wild,at night,early in the game?

That'd be all for now.
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Zekuromu

Drayano-chan, you may add a "Trainer Rosters" document to download? I mean a ordinary Trainers, like Youngster on Route 19, Lass, Hiker, etc..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links