• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Advanceshipping: Ash X May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Advanceshipping is kinda okay for me, but I'm more towards contestshipping [ may x drew ] and Ash x Iris. I like bickering couples. //slapped
advance shipping seems like one of those moe and cutely awkward couples imo since may is too sweet.
my own opinion, but feel free to slap me OTL;;

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I did my first AdvanceShipping drawing a few days ago.

Spoiler:

What you you guys think of it? :)

If Ash and May went on a date, how would it go?
I'd think that they'd be in one of those old drive-in diners, with the plad tablecloths having old-fashioned burgers and fries. I'd presume that they would be alone, and in that case they'd like to talk about their feelings towards one another.

Overall, it'd be a pleasurable date with their favorite foods, so... what could go wrong? XD

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I did my first AdvanceShipping drawing a few days ago.

Spoiler:

What you you guys think of it? :)

If Ash and May went on a date, how would it go?
I'd think that they'd be in one of those old drive-in diners, with the plad tablecloths having old-fashioned burgers and fries. I'd presume that they would be alone, and in that case they'd like to talk about their feelings towards one another.

Overall, it'd be a pleasurable date with their favorite foods, so... what could go wrong? XD

Are you kidding me? Everything! She will most likely mention something about her bike which will turn into a fight haha xD Btw they got their diifferences too.

Maced

Bad Egg
Years
I like May, she's my favorite character design of all-time. As far as advanceshipping goes, I guess I'm all for it. I'm not particularly fond of 'shippping' in general, but having Ash with May just feels right to me. I also really don't like to speculate. It's fun, but I perfer to look for facts, not hints or clues that might point to a possible scenario. I've also given up on watching the anime. It's too kid-oriented. And the games are really the only thing I find appealing in pokemon, now-a-days.

Nice to meet other May fans. Ha-ha. :D

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Are you kidding me? Everything! She will most likely mention something about her bike which will turn into a fight haha xD Btw they got their diifferences too.

Do you know of AdvanceShipping?

Anyway, I just finished sanitizing and transparencizing a drawing by PDX+. Look at the new vs. the old:

Spoiler:

What do you guys think...?

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
Are u SERIOUS why do people do this it does not make sense because 1. WHY DO THEY CALL IT ADVANCESHIPPING it sounds more like something Amazon would do like Advanced Shipping sounds like Drone Delivery LOL {XD} 2. ASH IS 10 WHY WOULD WE CARE WE DON'T WANT TO FORCE HIM TO GET OLDER I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WANT HIM TO AGE (including me) but you should not care until he does age (A good bit of course). If I didn't Prove my point there's more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back