The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Apparently, you also have faces in common. I've seen those throughout the few episodes that I have watched.
Old December 11th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
the faces are something I am trying to cut down. But it's been difficult old habits die hard n'all. That and I feel posts that don't have anything in them are a wee bit too bare for my liking... too serious lookin, plus I like them xD

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old December 11th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!)

Pinkie Pie and I are really random on topics.
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Houndour2005

AJ to me.

I'm raised on a farm.

Spoiler:
Summary from FYI Television

"When Applejack is granted permission by Granny Smith to organize the upcoming Apple Family Reunion, she is thrilled at the opportunity but she soon loses focus of the important things in her haste to put together extravagant activities."[3]

"pretty sure that AJ doesn't go crazy" in this episode, and that this episode "should be peaceful."
According to Zap2it, this episode will air on December 22, 2012.

Episode 12 "TS goes a little goofy" in this episode, and that he didn't think that this episode has anything to do with the following episode but that he could've been wrong

Last edited by Houndour2005; December 11th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old December 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Blaze42
The Spirit of Chaos

Is it ever too late to join? If not, then I'll join in. I can't promise that I'll post frequently, though.

Username:Blaze42, but you may call me Blaze.

Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Info: I got into the show in September 2012. I first heard about through Youtube, but didn't think much of it. It all seemed so weird. Later on, I became a hater, but after deciding to watch it, I was instantly hooked. My friends and family know I am a Brony.
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:41 PM
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Nature: Naive
Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!)

Rainbow Dash and Me.
We both are really fun and adventrous!

Derpy and Me. (I origanlly chose her but had to choose a Mane 6)
Um...MUFFINS!

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Houndour2005

I love to be outside like AJ.

And so Wonderbolts Academy had leaked today.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed

What I have in common with Applejack is that I am always willing to help anypony in need to the best of my ability. :)

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 14th, 2012, 01:10 AM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

Well Fluttershy and I both are shy and have a hard time being assertive and I'm told I'm very kind like her. Though I'm a little less shy and timid than she is, I still have a hard time talking to people.

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
Me & Rarity - we have a cat, we love to keep things clean, and very stylish. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post

I love to be outside like AJ.

And so Wonderbolts Academy had leaked today.
My pair told me about that...last night? (can't remember...rocky memory!) As much as I reallyyyyy want to see that episode, I am better off waiting for it until my DVR can record it, or else there wouldn't be a point except for wasting hard drive space xD

I can't wait for it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze42 View Post
Is it ever too late to join? If not, then I'll join in. I can't promise that I'll post frequently, though.

Username:Blaze42, but you may call me Blaze.

Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Info: I got into the show in September 2012. I first heard about through Youtube, but didn't think much of it. It all seemed so weird. Later on, I became a hater, but after deciding to watch it, I was instantly hooked. My friends and family know I am a Brony.
It's never too late~! Welcome aboard to the club <3 We could really use some Twi fans here! It's amazing that MLP could change opinion to the haters out there. Glad to see ya join!
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:18 AM
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

I heard! I can't wait to see it! But.. I have the same problem as Leaf Storm. I have to wait for the DVR. Dang it.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Only one thing in common between Twilight Sparkle and me? There's just so much.

The both of us started out as very socially awkward readers, preferring the company of books over people. It wasn't until we both "moved" (her to Ponyville, me finally getting Internet access) that we discovered that friendship is indeed magic. We both live in buildings full of books. There's also a shared interest in astronomy. Although I'm not as organized as she is, we both make lists to get things done. Also, we're both always practicing to get better at our abilities.

Finally saw Sleepless in Ponyville, and
Spoiler:
I love it. Scootaloo is my favorite of the CMC, and it's great to see her finally get her own episode. The way that she tried to impress Rainbow Dash reminded me so much of how a little kid acts around their "hero". I have to give a compliment to the screenwriter for this episode. Since it's the first one they wrote for FiM, they're off to a great start.

Personally, Luna felt out-of-place in the episode. She didn't seem all that necessary, since Scoots could have just confessed to Dash after the waterfall scene on her own. I hope that Luna's dream-entering abilities come into play later in the season. Still, it was great to see her again.

The ending of the episode made me smile. So adorable, and shows that not only did Scoots mature, but so did Dash. Great episode for the both of them.
Old December 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Blaze42
The Spirit of Chaos

I have quite a bit in common with Twi. We were both once socially awkard, but when we opened up, we realized the magic of friendship.

My god that sounded tacky...
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
Oh my gosh ponies!

Username: Lateon
Favorite Main: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie is awesome. there is really no other way to describe her. While sometimes she can be very obnoxious, you can tell she cares a lot for her friends.

I started watching this show because one of my friends recommended it to me. Six months later I have t-shirts and tickets to bronycon =) Some say I'm immature, but they haven't watched the show so they don't actually know why.

As for what Pinkie and I have in common, we both appear happy all the time but have a fear of our friends deciding they don't like us anymore.

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old December 15th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

The Wonderbolt Academy:

Spoiler:
Seeing Lightning Dust in this episode is like looking at a mirror image of Rainbow Dash if she wasn't the element of loyalty. I like how Rainbow Dash began having second thoughts about her dream and knew the real expectations of becoming a Wonderbolt (no wonder they easily got stomped by giant Spike). SpitFire seem to have gotten aggressive, and hooray for the return of Roid Rage.
Old December 15th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Houndour2005

Recap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic S3 E10: Spike at Your Service
AT&T U-verse's synopsis from FYI Television: Just as Spike is about to be gobbled up by hungry Timberwolves, he is saved by Applejack; Spike feels the need to repay Applejack and is soon offering a little too much assistance on the farm in order to fulfill the "Noble Dragon Code."
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Haven't seen Wonderbolts Academy juuust yet, I heard it was another fantastic RD episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateon View Post
Oh my gosh ponies!

Username: Lateon
Favorite Main: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie is awesome. there is really no other way to describe her. While sometimes she can be very obnoxious, you can tell she cares a lot for her friends.

I started watching this show because one of my friends recommended it to me. Six months later I have t-shirts and tickets to bronycon =) Some say I'm immature, but they haven't watched the show so they don't actually know why.

As for what Pinkie and I have in common, we both appear happy all the time but have a fear of our friends deciding they don't like us anymore.
Welcome, Lateon! I love your current theme! Ponies, ponies, PONIES! :) Great to see that you are a Pinkie Pie fan yourself. She is such a fun character! ^_^

also BRONYCON. <3 My friend went there this year and he said it was an amazing experience! I'm thinking of going next year (which is in Baltimore this time) but ahhh I have something going on during that day. Thankfully it's currently pending.

Should update the list riiiight about now~
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

O my gorsh! Bronycon! I really want to go someday! But my mom probably won't let me go.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

They... They have a convention?!? I now have the desire to DJ at it, for some reason. However, I am not yet a DJ, at least not physically. Still need to get a laptop, deck, soundboard, and vinyls before I can even start. And as you can guess, that takes thousands of dollars that I don't have.

On a happier note, I'll be meeting up with another DJ, who may or may not have the gear for a feat. album or song. If so, I do believe that I'll notify you guys. (FYI: He is also a brony, so expect some lyrics pertaining to that if we get that far.)

On the regard of this 'Bronycon'. Is there a website or place to find out where and when it will be for upcoming years, and/or a place to buy tickets? I'll be driving soon enough, and may just surprise my brony buddies to a trip.
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

http://www.bronycon.org

^It has alllll the information you need to know! :)

I'm actually seeing it as a possibility for me to go, because based on my friend's experience, I think it's definitely worth going. I'll have Bronycon as something to do for 2013. :D
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
I've watched Season 3 - Episode 8: The Wonderbolts Academy today! Here's my review:

Spoiler:
This is one episode I really, really loved! I never really liked Rainbow's personality as she tends to be quite rash, but this episode pushed her positive loyal nature strongly towards me and made me appreciate her much more. Rainbow having an inferior complex also added a new flavour to the mix. Overall rating: 9.5/10. I would have given it a 10, but nothing's perfect, no?

Oh, and may I introduce a new topic? :3

If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and what would it look like?

For me, since I'm, in my opinion, pretty good in terms of music, so my cutie mark would look something like a musical note or two~ Yeah, something along those lines. :P

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; December 17th, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old December 17th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and what would it look like?

My cutie mark would have something to do with mathematics, and it'll look like the Pi symbol.
Old December 17th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Blaze42
The Spirit of Chaos

If you had a cutie mark, what would if like?

I plan to go into either writing or journalism, so probably a pen and paper, or a book.
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
A giant pot leaf.

..... I'm kidding!

Probably something to do with technology or computers, since I'm tech savvy. The android dude would be pretty cool, or maybe just a picture of a computer. As long as it isn't the Apple logo, I'm cool with it.

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old December 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

WHAT WOULD YOUR CUTIE MARK BE?

I have a specific design for this, however it isn't perfected. Here's a rough draft that I'm refining:
Spoiler:

@Laeton: Like your style. Android's the way to go.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links