• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[YGO] Pure Advantage Cakes Munch All Noobs - Madolche

Years
Pure Advantage Cakes Munch All Noobs - Madolche

So, this deck was originally built for my girlfriend, but I have been playing it more and more and the deck is just nuts. The +'s this deck can produce is completely nuts and the OTK ability isn't too bad, mainly due to Ultimate Offering.

So, this is the deck list.

Monsters (15):
x3 Madolche Magileine
x3 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x2 Madolche Cruffssant
x1 Madolche Butlerusk
x1 Madolche Marmalmaide
x1 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
x2 Tragoedia

Spell (12):
x3 Madolche Chateau
x2 Madolche Ticket
x2 Pot of Duality
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Double Summon

Traps (13):
x2 Dimensional Prison
x2 Dark Bribe
x2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x2 Torrential Tribute
x2 Mirror Force
x1 Ultimate Offering
x1 Starlight Road
x1 Madolchepalooza

Extra:
x2 Madolche Queen Tiaramasu
x1 Utopia
x1 Shock Master
x1 Fairy King
x1 Blade Armor Ninja
x1 Photon Papilloperative
x1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
x1 Maestroke
x1 Zenmaines
x1 Giga-Brilliant
x2 M-X-Saber Invoker
x2 Stardust Dragon

Changes:
-1 Malefic Stardust Dragon
-2 Fiendish Chain

+2 Tragoedia
+2 Torrential Tribute

Ok, so I will go over some of the choices.

Madolche Magileine - Best searcher around. Searches herself or any other Madolche monster.
Madolche Messengelato - Best S/T searcher we have. Running three of this and three Mewfeuille means plusses all over the shop and when you combine it with other cards, oh the fun.
Madolche Mewfeuille - Free special summon that works well with other monsters in the deck? Yes please.
Madolche Cruffssant - Only two because, while it is useful to have a 2300 beater on the field (with Chateau out and effect used), two is enough.
Madolche Butlerusk - Don't get his effect off that much, but a 2k beater, so why not.
Madolche Marmalmaide - 2500 defense can be a nice thing and can be useful when you want yoru S/T back.
Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo - Because we don't need to SS at the end of the day, we can just beat them down. This card stops so many decks, it is amusing to watch them squirm.
Malefic Stardust Dragon - At one it is very nice, saves Chateau and just beats them down.

Heavy Storm - Thinking of taking this out and replacing with a third MST or a single Night Beam.
Double Summon - Great card in this deck; if I had space for another, I would put it in.

That is the deck and it is fun. I will have some videos up and in this post in the near future of duels, so you can see how the deck explodes and makes your opponent cry.​

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Deck is a bit all over the place. Defensive Traps are not robust enough for this deck to stall for time, especially since you have 4 on-attack Traps and 2 Dark Bribe. Marmamaid seems a bit random. The rest is probably ok ... mostly standard? I haven't looked at a definitive list so I do not know if your card ratios are off but 3 Magileine and 3 Messengelato are definitely fine - I like triple Cruffssant but that is just me. 1 Fossil Dyna and 1 Malefic Stardust seem ... badly thought out. Why not run 2 Tragoedia instead (or simply go to 2 Fossil Dyna)? Especially because this deck really likes Tragoedia. Alternatively, go to 2 Fossil Dyna or 2 Malefic, but I'd recommend 2 Fossil Dyna instead of 2 Malefic if you don't run Tragoedia.

Last edited:
Years
I have been playing around with the line-up and I like how it runs, but agreed with Trag, so will most likely test your changes! :)​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Yeah Torrential Tribute is about a thousand times better than Fiendish Chain. =x

Years
After taking Malefic Stardust Dragon out, I really missed it. I put it back in and it has been helping me so much that I am considering even putting it up to two.

Fossil Dyna has actually put in a fair bit of work. I have won a couple of games just because I topped the Dyna and they haven't expected it at all.

The deck is really running smoothly and I am loving it.​

Back