Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Competitive Team Help
Notices

Competitive Team Help Having trouble with your competitive Pokémon team? Be sure to check here if you need any help on it. Any teams intended for in-game and casual play should be posted in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Satycorn89
Togepi

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Espeon is meant to be a support 'mon. If you're using Reflect, you should be using Light Screen too. This is called "dual screening," which involves getting both Reflect and Light Screen up to give frail attackers a chance of surviving on the battlefield. Due to the new Wish mechanics, Espeon can't utilize it too well (Wish now restores half the user's max HP to the recipient. Say Espeon uses Wish and switches to something like Magnezone. Magnezone then gains HP equal to Espeon's max HP):
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Hidden Power (Fire)/Baton Pass
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
I was waiting for someone to say that about Espeon. The only thing why I choosed that moveset is because Espeon has a fantastic Special Attack and Speed, and it seems a waste of them to me, using the protect screens from Espeon and then switching it out... I removed Light Screen and kept it with Reflect because it's Defense is not as good as it's special defense, that's why Reflect could help Espeon... On a more offensive profile, what would you suggest?

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Old December 15th, 2012, 11:20 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
I am setting up about 5 different teams, so I don't mind using one or another. And I'm not using mono type teams, I don't like that, it's going to be a mixed team, all 5 of them.
What would be a good moveset for Walrein, preferably keeping Curse, as I really like it?
Also, no Mamoswine? It's attack is scary!!
You could use Mamoswine to set up Stealth Rock, or have a strong attacker on the physical end alongside Abomasnow. But to be aware, Snow Cloak is now banned alongside Hail:
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Endeavor
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat

or
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Choice Band

or
-Earthquake
-Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash
-Stone Edge
-Superpower
Item: Choice Scarf

As tempting as Curse is, Walrein can't use it too well because its bad defensive typing lets it down. It's a freakin' stall machine in Hail, courtesy of Ice Body and the right moves. It should always be used with Abomasnow:
-Substitute
-Protect
-Roar/Toxic
-Blizzard/Surf
Nature: Bold
EVs: 232 HP/108 Def/148 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body

Edit: here's a more offensive, yet still supportive, take on Espeon. Even with its decent Special Defense, Espeon still has a hard time taking special hits thanks to its low HP:
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power
-Hidden Power (Fighting)
-Baton Pass

Old December 16th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Satycorn89
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
You could use Mamoswine to set up Stealth Rock, or have a strong attacker on the physical end alongside Abomasnow. But to be aware, Snow Cloak is now banned alongside Hail:
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Endeavor

or
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge
Item: Life Orb/Choice Band

or
-Earthquake
-Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

As tempting as Curse is, Walrein can't use it too well because its bad defensive typing lets it down. It's a freakin' stall machine in Hail, courtesy of Ice Body and the right moves. It should always be used with Abomasnow:
-Substitute
-Protect
-Roar/Toxic
-Blizzard/Surf
Nature: Bold
EVs: 232 HP/108 Def/148 Spe
Ability: Ice Body

Edit: here's a more offensive, yet still supportive, take on Espeon. Even with its decent Special Defense, Espeon still has a hard time taking special hits thanks to its low HP:
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power
-Hidden Power (Fighting)
-Baton Pass
I see, thanks. Those Mamoswine movesets are really good. I'm using White, so I can't get Endeavor at the moment, what is I switch it with Icicle Crash in the first moveset?

Also, snap, my Spheal Has Thick Fat ... I have already spent days getting it with the right IVs, I just can't switch to another Spheal now... Do i toss it now that it doesn't have Ice Body, or am I still able to use it well? What would you suggest?
And last, about Espeon, I have IV breed it for days to, until I got the Eevee I wanted, but it's Hidden Power is Grass :/... Can I replace Hidden Power Fighting with the move Psychic?
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power
-Hidden Power (Fighting)
-Baton Pass

Edit: Also I have a soon to be Froslass with Snow Cloak, what would be wise to use it with? The battles will be double ones, and I will be playing with Friends through infrared, not over Wi-Fi. Also I'm not making a mono-type team, I will be making about 2-3 mixed teams, but I can use two pokemon of the same type, as you suggested using Walrein with Abomasnow.
Thank you very much!

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289

Last edited by Satycorn89; December 16th, 2012 at 05:33 AM.
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:27 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
I see, thanks. Those Mamoswine movesets are really good. I'm using White, so I can't get Endeavor at the moment, what is I switch it with Icicle Crash in the first moveset?

Also, snap, my Spheal Has Thick Fat ... I have already spent days getting it with the right IVs, I just can't switch to another Spheal now... Do i toss it now that it doesn't have Ice Body, or am I still able to use it well? What would you suggest?
And last, about Espeon, I have IV breed it for days to, until I got the Eevee I wanted, but it's Hidden Power is Grass :/... Can I replace Hidden Power Fighting with the move Psychic?
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power
-Hidden Power (Fighting)
-Baton Pass

Edit: Also I have a soon to be Froslass with Snow Cloak, what would be wise to use it with? The battles will be double ones, and I will be playing with Friends through infrared, not over Wi-Fi. Also I'm not making a mono-type team, I will be making about 2-3 mixed teams, but I can use two pokemon of the same type, as you suggested using Walrein with Abomasnow.
Thank you very much!
All four moves are needed in Mamoswine's first set. You're going to have to do some breeding for Icicle Crash, as it's one of Mamoswine's egg moves.

Ice Body is what makes Walrein so good in Hail, as it provides extra recovery per turn in hail. Don't bother with Thick Fat.

No. Going for both Psychic and Stored Power at once makes Espeon completely walled by Dark Pokémon this way. HP Fighting is the best way for dealing with them; while Spiritomb and Sableye wall it completely, it can always Baton Pass to something else.

Froslass is best off as a suicide lead/speedy supporter. Pokémon that like the passive damage of Spikes are good teammates:
-Spikes
-Taunt
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball
-Pain Split/Destiny Bond
EVs: 248 HP/8 SDef/252 Spe
Ability: Cursed Body

or
-Spikes
-Taunt
-Destiny Bond
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Ability: Cursed Body

Old December 16th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Espeon got Signal Beam in BW2 which is an alternative for hitting Dark-types and opposing Psychics, which is great if you're having trouble breeding a specific HP.

(But I'll leave that for PD to recommend~)
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old December 18th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Bossk749
Unhatched Egg

I need help deciding between two special walls for my RU team. One has more HP but less Special Defense, while the other has less HP yet more Special Defense and Defense.

Meganium @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD
-Leech Seed
-Hidden Power {Rock}
-Aromatherapy
-Giga Drain

Meganium has base 80 HP and base 100 defenses, making it appear to be the better choice, however, having Aromatherapy but no Wish makes Meganium's movepool a weaker asset to the team, although Leech Seed assists in teammate recovery and wearing down bulky, non-grass-type opponents. Giga Drain for recovery and Hidden Power {Rock} to assist in my Bug weakness that also affects another teammate.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
-Heal Bell
-Wish
-Seismic Toss
-Protect

Clefable has base 95 HP, 90 SpD, yet only 73 Defense, which makes for a better special wall, but for a weaker one overall, which will also guarantee that almost any fighting-type Pokemon can knock her out in one hit. The movepool more than makes up for it, though, as an incoming teammate could be gaining 197-101 HP on the switch in (depending on whether I'm doing level 50 or 100 battling). Protect can scout, and also ensure the healing from Heal Bell, rendering Softboiled a waste of a moveslot which allows for Seismic Toss for a steady 50-100 damage when needed.

Which do you guys think will better fill in the role as both a special wall and supply team support?
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossk749 View Post
I need help deciding between two special walls for my RU team. One has more HP but less Special Defense, while the other has less HP yet more Special Defense and Defense.

Meganium @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
-Leech Seed
-Hidden Power {Rock}
-Aromatherapy
-Giga Drain

Meganium has base 80 HP and base 100 defenses, making it appear to be the better choice, however, having Aromatherapy but no Wish makes Meganium's movepool a weaker asset to the team, although Leech Seed assists in teammate recovery and wearing down bulky, non-grass-type opponents. Giga Drain for recovery and Hidden Power {Rock} to assist in my Bug weakness that also affects another teammate.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
-Heal Bell
-Wish
-Seismic Toss
-Protect

Clefable has base 95 HP, 90 SpD, yet only 73 Defense, which makes for a better special wall, but for a weaker one overall, which will also guarantee that almost any fighting-type Pokemon can knock her out in one hit. The movepool more than makes up for it, though, as an incoming teammate could be gaining 197-101 HP on the switch in (depending on whether I'm doing level 50 or 100 battling). Protect can scout, and also ensure the healing from Heal Bell, rendering Softboiled a waste of a moveslot which allows for Seismic Toss for a steady 50-100 damage when needed.

Which do you guys think will better fill in the role as both a special wall and supply team support?
Whichever one you choose depends on the team you're using. Personally, I'd use Clefable; Meganium has more common weaknesses (Fire, Flying, Ice, and to a lesser extent, Poison and Bug) to exploit. Hopefully, you should have a Ghost or Psychic Pokémon to cover for Clefable's Fighting weakness.

Old December 19th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Bossk749
Unhatched Egg

Okay, Clefable it is as I have a Psychic type to cover and Meganium would make three Pokemon weak to Bug.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
SuperSnivy
Team Fireblast Member

Nature: Relaxed
OK,
I'm building a team, and I've created a concept for a Physical sweeper: Golurk. Here's what I've got:

Golurk @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
252 ATK, 252 SPD, 3 HP, 3 SP. DEF (Careful Nature)
-Shadow Punch
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch

Is this a good setup? Or is there a way to improve it? Please, let me know!
FCs:
Black 2:2538-1433-0091
White 2: Coming soon!
White: Coming soon!
Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold: Cannot use WiFi (WPA2 security)

Proud member of Team Fireblast!
(Dialogue writer/editor)
Old December 24th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnivy View Post
OK,
I'm building a team, and I've created a concept for a Physical sweeper: Golurk. Here's what I've got:

Golurk @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
252 ATK, 252 SPD, 3 HP, 3 SP. DEF (Careful Nature)
-Shadow Punch
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch

Is this a good setup? Or is there a way to improve it? Please, let me know!
Go for Earthquake, it's secondary STAB ismore useful than ThunderPunch will ever be. Adamant or Jolly would be best off here, given that you're going for Choice Scarf. I tried that once but note that the CB set is much more useful as it doesn't really outspeed that much in NU that is notable that it can't take a hit from with a Choice Band instead.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥

Last edited by Forever; December 24th, 2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Morph303
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Docile
Hey everyone!
I've been a long-time lover of Pokémon, but this is my first time getting serious about competitive battling, and I'd like some advice on how best to EV train my new team.

Here's the team as it stands. I've bred them all so they're at level 1, but I'll denote them as their final evolutions:

Arcanine:
Nature - jolly
Ability - intimidate

Kingdra:
Nature - Modest
Ability - Sniper

Salamence:
Nature - Careful
Ability - Intimidate

Tyranitar:
Nature - Adamant
Ability - Sand stream

Lucario:
Nature - Adamant
Ability - Inner Focus

Magnezone:
Nature - Modest
Ability - Sturdy/Magnet pull

I'm pretty new to the whole competitive terminology thing, so if you guys could give me some suggestions as to what role each of these should play in my team, that'd be great. I think Kingdra should be a DD'er, but that's about all. Which one should be my wall? And which for a sweeper? Stuff like that would be great.
Then if you can give me some ideas as to where I should place my EV points for each of them, I'd be very grateful. I was planning on spreading them pretty evenly for each of them, buffing up defences if weak and then focussing on attack for something like Tyranitar... Dunno.

Thanks for your time and help guys!

Morph x
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:58 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

To let you know, we can't really build your Pokémon's movesets for you; a good place to search would be Smogon.

Arcanine is best off being Adamant, since 95 Speed may not really cut it at times and it would be outsped by a lot of stuff even if Jolly:
-Flare Blitz
-ExtremeSpeed
-Wild Charge/Crunch
-Close Combat/Morning Sun
EVs: 72 HP/252 Atk/4 SDef/176 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire/Intimidate

Kingdra is better off with Swift Swim to help it check opposing rain teams, which are common nowadays (not so sure about Wi-Fi matches having loads of rain teams, but I think they do). It can also do physical sets to good effect.:
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Outrage
-Substitute
EVs: 40 HP/228 Atk/12 Def/228 Spe
Ability: Swift Swim

or
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Outrage
-Rest
EVs: 152 HP/96 Atk/32 SDef/228 Spe
Item: Chesto Berry

or
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Waterfall/Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power (Fire)/Draco Meteor
Nature: Naughty/Lonely
EVs: 136 Atk/136 SAtk/236 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Lum Berry

But since Kingdra's offensive stats are rather average, and you're not guaranteed to face Rain teams, Hydreigon is a better special attacker:
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Superpower
-Roost/Dark Pulse/Earthquake/Earth Power
Nature: Mild/Rash
EVs: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Expert Belt

or
-Substitute
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Fire Blast/Roost
Nature: Modest
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Leftovers/Life Orb

or
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-U-turn/Dark Pulse
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs

A Careful nature on Salamence? Don't bother with that nature. Salamence's stats are leaning towards offensive sets, and it should be Adamant/Jolly (or somewhere on those lines):
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage/Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast/Roost
Nature: Naughty/Naive/Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Lum Berry

or
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast/Aqua Tail
Nature: Naive/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Ability: Moxie

or
-Draco Meteor
-Outrage
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
Nature: Naive
EVs: 64 Atk/192 SAtk/252 Spe

Tyranitar is better off on dedicated sandstorm teams or anti-weather teams, and this team doesn't seem like one. Ferrothorn or Forretress are better walls to use here and the latter has Rapid Spin to take care of Arcanine's and Salamence's Stealth Rock weakness:

Ferrothorn:
-Spikes/Stealth Rock
-Leech Seed
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball/Protect/Thunder Wave
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SDef
Item: Leftovers/Shed Shell

Forretress:
-Spikes/Stealth Rock/Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Volt Switch
-Gyro Ball/Hidden Power (Ice)
Nature: Relaxed/Bold
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef

Lucario's set should be:
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Crunch/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch

Magnezone's main gimmick is Magnet Pull. Don't bother with Sturdy (even though it's a good ability itself):
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power (Fire/Ice)
EVs: 172 HP/252 SAtk/84 Spe
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull

or
-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power (Fire/Ice)
EVs: 36 HP/252 SAtk/220 Spe

or
-Substitute
-Charge Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon/Hidden Power (Ice/Fire)
EVs: 172 HP/252 SAtk/88 Spe

Old December 25th, 2012, 10:01 AM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
While I dont normally disagree with you PD. I think Sturdy should be used for its ability. For the simple fact if you get hit with Mean Look type of move or simply you are about to be One hit KOed. at least you can get one good shot in before it faints. I dk how many times Ive pulled out a win with just that ability alone.

Thats just my thought but feel free to do what ever youd like :)
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old December 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM
denverbroncos
Unhatched Egg

should I consider mamoswine for my team?
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverbroncos View Post
should I consider mamoswine for my team?
c/ping to make it easier,

Quote:
1.blaziken

2.swampert

3.alakazam

4.dusknoir

5.hydregion

6.?
From looking at your team posted in NU/W (which isn't meant to go there as you now probably know!) I'd say no. You have Swampert for ground + SR, Hydreigon can hit Dragon types which ice would cover, Grass is covered by Blaziken, and flying types shouldn't really pose an issue to you. However, keep in mind that if you want to play online competitive with simulators, Blaziken is in Ubers, therefore can't be used in most play, and Dusknoir doesn't really sit well in OverUsed, the most common tier unfortunately (and the same would apply in-game, in fact, Cresselia is seen as a better wall competitively and is used on the in-game scene anyway from what I've heard). So to Mamoswine, not really, it's pretty much covered.
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM
phoenixwright47
Unhatched Egg

I'm looking for some good movesets for a weather team that consists of, Roserade, Froslass, Weavile. I also have Gallade as a back up for psychic moves. Any suggests?
The past,present and future....what's to really believe in life...
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Zeffy
mischief managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixwright47 View Post
I'm looking for some good movesets for a weather team that consists of, Roserade, Froslass, Weavile. I also have Gallade as a back up for psychic moves. Any suggests?:cool:
You'd have to tell us what weather you're going to utilize, whether it be sun, rain, hail, or sandstorm. I don't think you have a weather-inducer yet, so I suggest figuring that out should be your primary objective after you've decided what weather to workaround with.
Old December 27th, 2012, 04:37 PM
DrakoBlare
Unhatched Egg

So,this is my 1st time here.I hope the community is not the typical 'IF U DON PLAY META U VIRGINZ' guys,cause that sucks.

Anyways,I loved pokemon since I was a kid but just got into them more seriously.

So so far I am using the following team

Arcanine (physical sweeper?)
Rhyperior (physical wall?)
Electavile (special sweeper?)
---------
And the following pokemon I use but do not really like
Dragonite
Slowking
Gengar

I also like the desgin of staraptor but I dont know what his role is.

The team is going to be somewhat competitive but not in a meta level.
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I think staraptor would be you speed ace.

The Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Supporter Userbars were made by me, if you would like one to support your favorite version, gym leaders, or Elite Four member, message me and I'd be glad to make one for you.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Wielie
Die Deutschtrainer

Alright, so I'm trying to decide on something, and I need something that will let me input the move's type, power, and the stat behind it independently so that I can determine whether I should go with Ice type Hidden Power, or Ice Punch.

If there is nothing, then I need help deciding from you.

Ice Punch with 294 Atk behind it (Base 75 power)

or

Ice Type Hidden Power with 326 SpA behind it (Base 70 power)

I'm thinking Hidden Power, but I'm not entirely sure.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Wielie
Die Deutschtrainer

Quagsire and/or Gastrodon will eat that team alive, especially Gastrodon equiped with ice beam, of which there are plenty.

I suggest using a mixed wall, like Cresselia or since you don't really seem to be into legendaries, maybe Glaceon.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:34 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Moved to the questions thread sticky for you.

Old December 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wielie View Post
Alright, so I'm trying to decide on something, and I need something that will let me input the move's type, power, and the stat behind it independently so that I can determine whether I should go with Ice type Hidden Power, or Ice Punch.

If there is nothing, then I need help deciding from you.

Ice Punch with 294 Atk behind it (Base 75 power)

or

Ice Type Hidden Power with 326 SpA behind it (Base 70 power)

I'm thinking Hidden Power, but I'm not entirely sure.
It also depends upon what Pokemon it is and what nature it is. Some Pokemon are fine mixed, however from the looks of it you're better off with HP Ice, given that I'm assuming you have a +sPA nature, or a higher sPA IV, or the fact that the Pokemon has higher sPA overall.

Sooo what Pokemon/nature is it?
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Wielie
Die Deutschtrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
It also depends upon what Pokemon it is and what nature it is. Some Pokemon are fine mixed, however from the looks of it you're better off with HP Ice, given that I'm assuming you have a +sPA nature, or a higher sPA IV, or the fact that the Pokemon has higher sPA overall.

Sooo what Pokemon/nature is it?
Serious/Modest Azelf. I have both, and the Modest one has the right IVs for HP Ice.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wielie View Post
Serious/Modest Azelf. I have both, and the Modest one has the right IVs for HP Ice.
Okay, definitely go for HP Ice then. :) You'll have a higher sPA overall in comparison to the base power of Ice Punch which is lowered by the Modest nature!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here