• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Wii Mini

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
It's a very retro design, that's for sure. But I'm not sure how many people will buy it. I think most people that want a Wii own one by now, and it's a dead console at this point since Nintendo has moved on to the Wii U.

I don't see this going very far, to be honest. The Game Boy Micro was tiny and had a brilliant screen, so that was a selling point. This...really has none. :/
You'd be surprised. They've done it twice before. Must be something to it

Praisedscooter

Gym Leader wannabe
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
it had me skeptic at no GC support, it completely lost my at no internet support. Though cheap, part of the reason in having a Wii was the Virtual Console titles, at least in my opinion.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
It'd be cool if they offered it in a variety of colors but... it's still so useless x_x

For that price, it'd be so much economically better to get a regular Wii, even if the newer models don't support GameCube games...​

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
No clue why no GCN support is shocking so many people when the 2011 red,blue and black Wiis lost it. While the Wii is one of my fav systems last gen Wii,DS,PS3 I won't buy it even for collector's reasons. But I'll admit I like how it looks.

Back