The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Delphini

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
So, some months back a friend of mine stole all my DS games. This included Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, and White versions. He then traded them in at a store, so I have lost generations of past Pokemon that I brought up through the years from version to version, going all the way back to Ruby/Sapphire, including a box of legendaries.

But, I'm starting to ramble here, what I am wondering is this: I enjoyed playing through White the first time around, but wonder if it's worth picking up Black/White again and playing through it before I play Black 2/White 2.
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
A friend stole all your games? That's really bad... I hope you're not still friends with them.
But to answer your question, I think you'd be better picking up Black2/White2; they add a lot more to the series than Black/White.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:55 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

What kind of friend is that?
Anyway go for Black 2/White 2 i suppose you remember the story so there is not a point of rebuying the same game so go for the new one it has more stuff to do(World championship,Movies etc.)
But if you really wanna play white again play it play it on an emulator no need to rebuy it.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Delphini

Nature: Hasty
So, the flashbacks and such from linking your Black/White save to Black 2/White 2 aren't really anything to worry about missing?
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphini View Post
So, the flashbacks and such from linking your Black/White save to Black 2/White 2 aren't really anything to worry about missing?
I am the only one who has a ds from my friends(those who had gave away theirs long ago)so i cant get any of the flashabacks and i didnt take it into account.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old December 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
This is really more of a question about Black 2 and White 2, honestly. Try asking in that section's Q&A thread instead. :) You've gotten some good answers here though of course, but if you feel that you need more info, like I said, just ask in the B2W2 Q&A! You could also consider checking Serebii.net for more info on the games. But yeah, this question is too generalized towards B2W2 for me to merge it with the General Q&A.

I do recommend just moving on to B2W2 though, really. It'd just be better. There's more to do, more Pokemon, and it's better to get a fresh start there than playing White again then going to B2W2. You might get burnt out on Unova that way anyway. Oh, and you have a rotten friend. :( I hope you don't talk to them anymore! lol

Locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here