Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 17th, 2012 (10:02 AM).
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Panfisha:
For Full metal cop, you must gross 500 billion on any movie; though I don't see anything regarding Brycen man strikes back.

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9star_Studios
Brycen-Man Strikes Back is unlocked by entering the Hall of Fame and having a happy ending in the previous movie.

Quote originally posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~:
No matter how much I try I cannot unlock the Full Metal Cop series and Brycen Man strikes back, how do I unlock these? There should be a guide for Pokestar studios on this forum, just saying =/

TG
I have the collectors guide which has a full section on Pokestar, so I could help make a guide if it's desired.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old December 17th, 2012 (11:07 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~:
No matter how much I try I cannot unlock the Full Metal Cop series and Brycen Man strikes back, how do I unlock these? There should be a guide for Pokestar studios on this forum, just saying =/

:t354:TG
This link will take you to a rather good guide for Pokéstar. I was able to complete it quickly with it, and it's better than Serebii's.
Old December 17th, 2012 (11:16 AM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Keiran777:
Brycen-Man Strikes Back is unlocked by entering the Hall of Fame and having a happy ending in the previous movie.

I have the collectors guide which has a full section on Pokestar, so I could help make a guide if it's desired.
I also have the CE guide and if you look at it it doesn't give you any information on how to get certain endings. It just has the movie list, all options and your purpose. I find info online mostly to make my Pokemon stars!!
Old December 17th, 2012 (11:02 PM).
何贤豪

Hello!
I kinda need to know about this, since there's gonna be great consequences if I'd catch the Pokemon mentioned later on if it doesn't have the expected stats.
When you'd catch Regirock, if you'd catch it, there's gonna be an unlocked key, the Iron Key (I think) for Black 2.
When that thing's unlocked, would the game automatically save or what?
I've unlocked the Iceberg Key for White 2 already, but I forgot the process.
Thanks.
Old December 18th, 2012 (02:08 AM). Edited December 18th, 2012 by metal dra900n.
metal dra900n
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Serious
Is Rash nature (red Sp. Attack | Blue Sp. Defence) good for a (male) Pidove? Also it's description is "Capable of taking hits" and Ability is Super Luck: Heightens the critical hit ratios of moves.

(I just started playing Pokemon White 2 Version)

Please reply.
Old December 18th, 2012 (06:14 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Checking the other (approximate) IVs of that Pidove wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, Pidove is a primarily physical 'mon, despite learning mostly Special STABs by level-up.

Old December 18th, 2012 (08:24 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by metal dra900n:
Is Rash nature (red Sp. Attack | Blue Sp. Defence) good for a (male) Pidove? Also it's description is "Capable of taking hits" and Ability is Super Luck: Heightens the critical hit ratios of moves.

(I just started playing Pokemon White 2 Version)

Please reply.
If you plan to stick with it through the entire game, Rash might be a good nature. The increased Special Attack will assist greatly with Air Cutter, Air Slash, and Razor Wind attacks, which are Special attacks.

I would still consider Pluck and Fly as options when you get their TMs and have a mix of a strong special and strong Physical attack, and consider U-Turn if you really want to surprise an opponent (but keep in mind it will swap out to another Pokémon and can't be returned in the selection).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 18th, 2012 (11:07 AM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Also just because it has 'Capable of taking hits', it doesn't necessarily mean it has 31 IVs in Defence. It may have 26 in Defence and that may be the highest IV.
Old December 18th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Random question:

I'm at Driftveil, just got N's Zorua, and headed onto Route 6 to the Weather Institute (hey, look, all seasonal Deerlings present and running around already!) where I collected the Lv.30 Serene Grace Deerling. I saved here and carefully ventured on to Chargestone Cave without the badge, triggered a chat with Bianca, and walked around until a battle commenced.

My question: how far can you actually go here until the game makes you turn around? I really don't want to make the return trip through Chargestone Cave without Fly, and know the Trainers just get stronger the further you go, so I'm busily looking for a good Audino grinding location for my next activity. Turns out Audino hunting becomes complicated at Route 6; Castform (5%), Emolga (20%), and several evolutions also appear there, making the lowest Audino appearance percentage I've ever seen (50%). Not bringing my Electric types to this hunt.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 18th, 2012 (03:49 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
Random question:

I'm at Driftveil, just got N's Zorua, and headed onto Route 6 to the Weather Institute (hey, look, all seasonal Deerlings present and running around already!) where I collected the Lv.30 Serene Grace Deerling. I saved here and carefully ventured on to Chargestone Cave without the badge, triggered a chat with Bianca, and walked around until a battle commenced.

My question: how far can you actually go here until the game makes you turn around? I really don't want to make the return trip through Chargestone Cave without Fly, and know the Trainers just get stronger the further you go, so I'm busily looking for a good Audino grinding location for my next activity. Turns out Audino hunting becomes complicated at Route 6; Castform (5%), Emolga (20%), and several evolutions also appear there, making the lowest Audino appearance percentage I've ever seen (50%). Not bringing my Electric types to this hunt.

Cyclone
You can't actually get very far. You can only get to the bridge in Chargestone Cave. Bianca will be blocking it until you get the gym badge and compete in the PWT.
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Old December 18th, 2012 (04:26 PM).
PeanutButterGamer
Unhatched Egg

is it possible to get magikarp before the nature preserve? i really want one
Old December 18th, 2012 (04:56 PM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PeanutButterGamer:
is it possible to get magikarp before the nature preserve? i really want one
I believe one can be purchased on Marvellous Bridge from a salesman.
Old December 18th, 2012 (04:58 PM). Edited December 18th, 2012 by Cyclone.
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by vaporeon7:
I believe one can be purchased on Marvellous Bridge from a salesman.
The elevator to the bridge from Route 16 is broken. I know you can obviously trade one in from B/W if you already have it from that game, however...unless the Nature Preserve is a post-E4 thing, in which case disregard this.

Quote originally posted by iAzire:
You can't actually get very far. You can only get to the bridge in Chargestone Cave. Bianca will be blocking it until you get the gym badge and compete in the PWT.
Ah, very nice. At least it gives us the chance to encounter N's Pokémon there before going back to Driftveil to take on the Gym (granted, Electric isn't a good type to use there, so it's definitely not for that purpose!).

Cyclone

Old December 18th, 2012 (05:09 PM).
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
The elevator to the bridge from Route 16 is broken. I know you can obviously trade one in from B/W if you already have it from that game, however...unless the Nature Preserve is a post-E4 thing, in which case disregard this.
Really, you do know Vaporeon7 meant after Elite 4, in which the Marvelous Bridge is unlocked both ways. And anyways, to get to the Nature Preserve, you have to see all 297 Pokemon required to complete the Pokedex before you can go.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old December 18th, 2012 (06:33 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Reshiram Man:
Really, you do know Vaporeon7 meant after Elite 4, in which the Marvelous Bridge is unlocked both ways. And anyways, to get to the Nature Preserve, you have to see all 297 Pokemon required to complete the Pokedex before you can go.
Ah. In that case, as I said in that post, kindly disregard. I haven't been to the Nature Preserve yet let alone rushed through the E4. I presume by "297" it does not count Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta, and further presume these do not affect the number (you must see the OTHER 297 regardless of the legendaries).

Cyclone

Old December 18th, 2012 (08:20 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Are you talking about B ? W2 games?
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old December 18th, 2012 (08:32 PM).
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Azzor:
Hi i iv herd of the game and it sound cool how can i join? Is the game on the internet or nintedo or something ? I hope to see a reply soon
Black 2 and White 2 are available for Nintendo DS, and they can play on all DS models, and also the 3DS.
Old December 19th, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Delphini

So, I don't have my copy of White anymore because someone stole it, and I'm wondering what I would really get out of replaying Black/White in order to link it up to Black 2/White 2, such as flashbacks and such which I've heard about but don't know much detail.
Old December 19th, 2012 (02:02 PM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Delphini:
So, I don't have my copy of White anymore because someone stole it, and I'm wondering what I would really get out of replaying Black/White in order to link it up to Black 2/White 2, such as flashbacks and such which I've heard about but don't know much detail.
You get access to N's Pokémon in the wild, flashbacks, access to you Musical props, decor for the Dream World, a battle with Bianca and Cheren and some other mentions of your character.

More info on the Memory Link.
Old December 19th, 2012 (03:13 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Delphini:
To go with vaporeon's post, you will still get N's Zorua without linking up to B/W. However, you cannot unlock the rest of N's Pokémon, which includes a Lv.35 Darmanitan with it (found in Desert Resort). These Pokémon, from what I'm reading here, all have EVs of 30 in all stats, so they can become valuable members of your team. A couple of these even have their hidden abilities.

One event got my attention today. I walked into Rood's house at Driftveil and came upon a single Zoroark (possibly different than the one in the forest), which starts one such flashback. After the flashback sequence with two Team Plasma members talking (and one beating the other up at one point), and N's appearance in the flashback, the Zoroark is gone and the house empty. If you leave the house and return, everyone is there again.

Cyclone

Old December 19th, 2012 (06:22 PM).
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Is the 'N' Zorua always a near flawless when obtained?
Old December 19th, 2012 (06:32 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by AdrianD:
Is the 'N' Zorua always a near flawless when obtained?
Yes, all of N's Pokemon are programmed to be near flawless.
Old December 23rd, 2012 (09:24 AM).
holdmykidney
Riddled with pokerus

I have a question about the Fossil Giving guy. I've been going each day to complete the collection, but the only one I've never got is the cover fossil.

I've tried resetting to change the one he gives me. If you reset the game, should the fossil you get be random, or have I just been really unlucky twice in a row?
Old December 23rd, 2012 (09:34 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by holdmykidney:
I have a question about the Fossil Giving guy. I've been going each day to complete the collection, but the only one I've never got is the cover fossil.

I've tried resetting to change the one he gives me. If you reset the game, should the fossil you get be random, or have I just been really unlucky twice in a row?
Unfortunately, you can't get the Cover and Plume Fossils from the fossil-giving guy; like in the original B/W, you can only get the Cover or the Plume Fossil, but not both (this time, you get one from Lenora in Nacrene, rather than from the backpacker in Relic Castle). You're going to have to ask someone to trade you a Tirtouga, sadly.

Old December 23rd, 2012 (09:38 AM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by holdmykidney:

Other than the one from Lenora, it is possible to get cover and plume fossils through Join Avenue at the antique shop and through Funfest Missions.

Sponsored Links