• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ MOTY ] Prettiest Profile Contest 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
No worries hahaha.
I just like butting in and discussing unimportant things for fun. :P

From the way I made things look it didn't seem as fun I suppose. But really, there's no point in taking anything too seriously in this contest. That'd just end up really bad.

I love your profile dangos, btw <3

And atm I can't be assed to make a screenshot gif out of my profile haha.
If anyone finds that their screen is on the smaller side however, zooming out should help a little at least. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This issue has to be adressed properly sometime in the future. But yeah, I wasn't really taking the piss, like you guessed, Counterfeit. XD; Just merely expressing my views, I guess. I lack the ability to make short, precise posts whenever I try to seriously discuss something so I end up writing a wall quite a lot of times. XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think it has to be addressed. It's not really important or vital to the PPC ... especially since it doesn't run as often as it used to and it's rarely an issue to begin with. But that's just me.

Keep bringing in your votes, guys! Also see if people who aren't in the PPC are willing to vote as the more of 'em we get the merrier.

derozio

Years
Whatever you say, Tara. :p And we'll try to get more people to vote! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I think I voted already, good luck to all of you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll be sending a PM to anyone who hasn't voted yet either today or tomorrow. I'm actually not sure if there are any who haven't yet but if there are well... I'll find out when I check things out and send out the PMs haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
A quick question, will you post how good did everybody fare? Like for example the amount of votes that everybody get? Or you will just post the 1st, 2nd and 3rd? And will there be a consolation medal that says that you had participated in this contest?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There's no consolation prize no. But if people want I can say how everyone did. Or, if they don't want that (or how they did specifically) to be public for any reason they can ask me and I can tell them via PM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Finally put the "unwritten" rule 'You can't vote for yourself' in the rules because apparently it needed to be there (I do remember adding it before but since I didn't copy-paste from that particular PPC it was lost. But now it is back as a written rule!)

derozio

Years
Just stopping by to wish everyone luck. May the best profile win! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just stopping by to wish everyone luck. May the best profiles win! :D
Fixed. Remember that there will be not just one, but three winners for each category since this is MOTY. :b

Also this thread still exists if you want PPCs to be a more regular things again and how we can improve on the/alter them to make them more enjoyable. Don't worry about the one-month rule here; it's still stickied for a reason.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
It's been 10 days since I've been here and I got so much people going to my profile to vote. o.o I already voted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll have results asap. Waiting on something before I announce them though. It'll be soon guys be patient and enjoy the new year until I announce 'em! :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Can't wait for the results, honestly. I doubt my Minzy profile is good enough to win anything, especially against the likes of Pokestick and a couple others, but! n__n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back