Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Earth and Sky: OCC

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2012 (05:10 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Well, I just wanted to leave the bar for the rp itself. The list of all my pokemon with their attacks was a NIGHTMARE to edit. Just took that off only so no worries and it was also to leave room open for when I get my other bars in my sig.
Old October 25th, 2012 (10:43 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
I got the impression that I was waiting for Quto to post, but I'm no longer sure so I'm going to go ahead and prepare to post. Someone let me know if I'm mistaken. ||P
Old October 25th, 2012 (11:08 AM).

Nature: Lonely
Actually, I was waiting for Summer Skies to post. If she's not, Ill have to declare her status as Floating before I declare her to be abandoned. Go ahead and post, Ill write mine soon.

Old October 25th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
The Hero of the Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
Hey Quto, could I get a new list of missions? Proffesor X is going solo.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda
Old October 25th, 2012 (03:01 PM). Edited October 27th, 2012 by Quto.

In a bit sure, kind of going through homework.
When I'm finished with this college course, Ill have something interesting for this RP to use.

I had a change of heart, Ill post the halloween jobs when I get the time this evening and make my post.

SummerSkies went from Floating back to active. :3

Old October 29th, 2012 (08:37 AM).
King of the Hell

Quote originally posted by Quto:
Actually, I was waiting for Summer Skies to post. If she's not, Ill have to declare her status as Floating before I declare her to be abandoned. Go ahead and post, Ill write mine soon.
She posted.

I posted also, mentioning that they should go to Chester for help. I think that's prefect timing for him to conveniently show up, no?
Old October 29th, 2012 (10:27 PM).

Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
She posted.

I posted also, mentioning that they should go to Chester for help. I think that's prefect timing for him to conveniently show up, no?
I agree, I think it would be time to reveal Chesters true potential as a Earth and Sky pre-Elite.
He's probably eating while security dims the rest of Flare's Flames.

The remaining jobs @ H2S for horror survival since I updated the list.

Bounty: $200 for any uniform belonging to Team Magma or Team Aqua.

Howling Moon: Odd an ominous noises have been echoing in the mountain region near Gaia's Heart, The pokemon are screaming from the top of their lungs as if danger is nearby, but no source as too why.
Reward: 1 badge component, $700

Witch Hunt: The legend of Lethia's Witch, Gratulia has been spotted out in the woods and is causing mischief both unsettling and disastrous as she seems to be stealing random items and pokeballs from trainers. Hunt her down and retrieve the stolen goods, confront her if you can.
Reward: 2 Badge components

Pumpkin Hill: A group of children in Standing Grace are looking to gather pumpkins for their small town in an attempt to carve and use as decorations for newly arriving trainers to Lethia. Find some out in the forest and return them to the pokemon center.
Reward: $10-$400

Storm Clouds: Omninous Storm clouds have been forming along the beach east of Lethia's forest region. The captain has his hands full dealing with the green exile and is looking for a trainer to scout it out.
Reward: 1 Weeks worth of Provisions, 1 Weeks worth of fresh Water, Bottle of Wine, A Map, 4 Badge components.

Thud!: large footprints are spotted all around Lethia. Too large to be a humans, but the print does not match any pokemon footprint in any pokedex. Find the source of the prints! Reward: $10,000

I have several others, though these are a few I have from the top of my head.

Old November 4th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Name: Harrison "Harry" Jacobs
Sex: Male
B.Type: Meta
Apperance: Harry is a boy with sandy brown hair and a mail carrier's bag. He is around 4'11" and has a notepad on which he takes notes about the environment and other trainers. He has glasses and wears brown pants and a blue shirt.
Pokemon Team:
___Name: Fin
___Species: Golduck
___Sex: Male
___Pokemon Move Set: Secret Power, Water Pulse, Surf, Soak
Bio:
Harry was born in Hoenn with the Trick Master as his father. He is obsessed with puzzles and driving people insane. He loves it when people can't solve a puzzle of his creation. He got his Golduck from an egg when he was 6 and has had it with him ever since. He uses Fin's Secret Power (Which is a Golduck Egg Move) to create shelter and to make mazes for preventing people from finding him. He is very withdrawn from people but once he warms up to you, he's really nice.
Old November 9th, 2012 (01:49 AM).

I apologise for my absence.
Im sort of in the middle of finals for college and hqve been hard at work.

OrangeNess, your profile has been review and I approve.

Welcome to Lethia!

Old November 9th, 2012 (07:33 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
It's all good Quto. We're nearing the point unfortunately where many will go inactive due to finals and such.
Old November 9th, 2012 (01:13 PM).
Layton Lover

Wohoo! I'll start posting ASAP!
Old November 18th, 2012 (11:22 AM).

Working on a java app since I have some decent knowledge of Java.
"The RPGear!"
Basically, it will be an app that will take game data stored by a GM and output it to various or certain members of any RP.
Players can respond to the data through Dice roles, comments, etc and post the data as they work on
their next post.

Old November 18th, 2012 (11:33 AM).
Layton Lover

@Quto
That sounds awesome! Will it be for this RP only, or can other RPs use it?
Old November 19th, 2012 (08:20 AM).
King of the Hell

I must hear more about this, because it seems a little odd.
Old November 20th, 2012 (09:59 AM).

Im currently taking and studying java in college.
I have aquired a little skill in creating apps and may work on this when dec comes around
and I somehow survive my finals. :/

This will be a simple app. There will be a hosted database that can be accessed by this app. The gm can access his own personal login on this app and setup monsters, shops, items and events for his participants. The data from his changes will store itself into this data base and other players who acess it from their own player login can face the challenges game side by however the game master sets it up. By dice rolls (how I do things.), multiple options where these actions have a reward and consequence or by poll. The app can also handle financial items such as setting up shops and storing items into a players inventory on the gear.

This app will be free to use when or if it reaches completion.
Also, I have looked and attempted at creating the game based on the rp, It will have to wait a while.

Old November 27th, 2012 (05:33 PM).
Layton Lover

I'll help with the idea of a game, what are you planning to make it in?
Old November 28th, 2012 (03:05 AM).

We first thought of putting it into a mod for gameboy adv or game boy color.
However, both problems would be difficult for multiple reasons that include adding our own items, setting up a camp, resetting the purpose of earning badges to badge components, item fusion to create medicines, tools and food, your basic health such as energy, water, hunger and life stats; We needed a game with a scripted engine that can support this sort of thing and accept changes without a lot of trouble. So mod's were scrapped from the idea's of places to build the game in.

We then turned to RPG maker XP for a large number of reasons. We can change things easier, create game maps a lot simpler, add our own systems and so on to put the game in a position where it can be based on survival like this RP itself. There is even a POKEMON Dev. Kit build for RPG maker XP itself that includes battle system, map tiles, sprites, and the scripts to make it a 100% original pokemon game. THIS would not be a problem if I or someone can understand Ruby; All of the games operations are handled by ruby script instead of simple RPGM Events, from battles, to choosing your own pokemon, menu, setting up the inventory and all it. The most I can do is add pokemon, items and extra trainers, but that's it.

If you can find an dev. software that can let us make the sort of changes or create this sort of thing without trouble, it would be a HUGE help to us, other than that, you may need to wait until someone can understand how to change anything in it.

Old December 18th, 2012 (06:40 PM).

I need to start posting here again.

Alright, I have started researching for RPGear and have wrote out my flow chart and pseudo code.
Kinda researching Java IO to get started. Anyone have any tips for me? XD

I'll post tonight

Old December 20th, 2012 (05:35 PM).

Hey guys. I'm back. I'm sorry about the absence.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda
Old January 4th, 2013 (02:43 AM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by Quto.

Your fine.

I have an announcement, I'm pulling the RP along out of Heroes Loft.
2 reasons, one, I have had Cr** on my plate I have been trying to get clear.
Secondly, I am either a terrible GM or a dull minded one for not moving his story along. We're getting to comfy in the loft, its time to make our departure...

Still bashing my brain into a book on Java, and here's an update on my RPGear project.

The App will use JavaFX. It will have a similar posting system you see in forum boards with a few differences.
The app will be developed for RP's that have some sort of game mechanic, such as using dice rolls or certain stats. There will be accounts on the Gear that can be managed. Players, G.Masters, Realm Guards [Admins basically]. A G.Master will be able to create a game, challenges and setup puzzles or questions for his venturing party. G.Masters can have multiple games setup in room's called [Tables], since in the real world, you play an RPG at a table. Tables can be created, deleted and locked if necessary, G.Masters may even kick or ban players from their table. Players are.... Well, no need to explain this one; However if there are issues with a table or story that is pretty isulting to others, they may submit a report to a Realm Guard. [Admin] Realm Guards Will have absolute power over all tables and games in the works. They have the same powers as a G.Master, however their abilities will be on a wider scale. Whatever they do or say, goes; no if and's or but's.

While I have the mechanics figured out, I'm changing the GUI over and over. I have my logic down, just trying to figure out how to put it together and teach it how to hang onto data.

Old January 5th, 2013 (07:39 PM).

I know I'm double posting, but this is a more detailed update.

Were leaving Heroes Loft the second Hotel of Horrors finishes.

For those looking to join the currently [Ahead] group, there is a plot device for catching up in place.

Old January 7th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
King of the Hell

This is goodbye, my friends. I've left this RP (and Kiba) to be little more than a remnant of the past. I'd like you all to know that it was fun to play alongside you. I'll keep fond memories here.

However, I plan to become far greater. I will keep improving until the day I die!
Old January 8th, 2013 (01:28 PM).

We'll miss ya man! TT_TT

[UPDATE! WERE GETTING OUT OF HEROES LOFT!!....FINALLY!]

Old January 8th, 2013 (01:54 PM).

I can't say I ever knew Kiba, but he seemed like a great guy, may the Pokegods rest his soul. R.I.P Kiba.
- Zelda
Old January 17th, 2013 (02:32 AM). Edited January 17th, 2013 by Quto.

Wolf of Eve was around during the earlier stages of the RP and encouraged the progress of the story and character development. He was apart of our close knitted group to the story and were going to miss him...

Either case, we are going to progress with the story.
Also, H2S, for your character Xavier, prepare to have his mind boggled.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links