• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well, 12:30 AM my time, and I'm still here.

Now let's hope I can say the same when I wake up in the morning - IF I wake up in the morning.

I just napped for like 15 mins and I woke up so... ya people will wake up. :3

Maybe??? >.> If by Forever you're implying yourself.

(and I actually meant you're probably just making jokes about the world ending in response to what Hikari said. )

NOPE FOR THE ETERNITY OF FOREVER. A REPEAT ENDING EVERY SINGLE DAYYYYYYYY.

Years
I guess everyone has sealed the fact the doomsayers were wrong again.

@CarcharOdin Oh yeah, the reason I survived because I am invincible.

And nice jokes again from Miss Nica! *applause*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
And nice jokes again from Miss Nica! *applause*

I am joking no more. The end is coming. In my second nap I saw clouds... clouds which made a starcase, leading up above. Someone ran too fast and fell off into the OCEAN. IT'S COMING PEOPLE. It's what woke me up... to warn you guys!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I am joking no more. The end is coming. In my second nap I saw clouds... clouds which made a starcase, leading up above. Someone ran too fast and fell off into the OCEAN. IT'S COMING PEOPLE. It's what woke me up... to warn you guys!

That doesn't mean the world is ending.It just means that you should not run on a staircase made of clouds...above the ocean..cos there are probably sharks down there.

Years

Take your crazy talk somewhere else, crazy lady.​

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just napped for like 15 mins and I woke up so... ya people will wake up. :3

NOPE FOR THE ETERNITY OF FOREVER. A REPEAT ENDING EVERY SINGLE DAYYYYYYYY.

I ah... don't even know anymore. You're crazy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
You know,if i ever have kids I'm gonna show them the 2012 movie saying its actually a documentary and that i survived through all that crap.

Years
You know,if i ever have kids I'm gonna show them the 2012 movie saying its actually a documentary and that i survived through all that crap.

Now this is what I wanted to see in a DCC post.

I remember when some members thought I was even crazier than Nica. She says I am almost like her in many ways alongside preferring B/W over B2/W2.

Years
I think your craziness is starting to rub off on me.

Yeah, me and my creepy avatars and signatures.

2012 was such a crazy year for me you know. But now that I have Black 2 and White 2, complete with a 3DS I will be able to continue my Pokemon gaming career. And can't wait to see what twists and turns PC throws at us in 2013.

I am just a crazy, crazy member, or really supporter for that manner.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
HAHAHA YOU FOOLS. THE WORLD WILL END AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN FROM THIS EARTH... UNLESS YOU ATTEND BATTLE CENTER'S COMMUNITY DAY TOMORROW.

sry i had to.

But yes I'm kind of crazy as y'all should expect. :3;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back