Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 17th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon

Advertise here
Basculin. If it evolved or SOMETHING besides having two forms it would be understandable why it is there... but really, other than adding another fish what is the point of it?

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old December 17th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Esoj
Fighting Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
cant choose between

this

And this

They are basicly trash....

EDIT: By seeing those 2 together I'd say delete Gabrodor, Trubbish is kinda cute Garbage, Garbodor is just ugly and is trash. But still this is the line that needs to be deleted from Pokemon they are trash
I agree with this guy. Trubbish seems to be somewhat cute,...but Garbordor, nothing to say, horrible, ugly, disgusting, it looks forced and drawn only to fill one space. I would remove it and leave Trubbish without evolution until a completely new design arrives.
"We battle, not to show that we are better, but yes to become better trainers"
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:08 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
The elemental monkeys for me, but seeing as I can only choose one, it'd probably be Simipour because I just really dislike its appearance.
Old December 18th, 2012, 04:43 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I'd have to say Garbador. I mean he's a pile of Arceus knows what. I mean I get the moss and the dirt but the tubes?! What are those, did he raid the sewer system for life's sake? He just needs to go.

off-topic: I love how Forever made this because then it says
Delete ONE Unova Pokemon from existence
Forever
It's hilarious!
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:09 PM
PeanutButterGamer
Unhatched Egg

i don't like reshiram (im going to get so much hate X.
Old December 18th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Nebula
♚ Here's looking at you, kid.

Nature: Relaxed
Aye, there are plenty of Unova Pokémon I am not fond of for various reasons, but if I had to delete just one from existence that is an easy choice: Garbodor. Sorry big guy, but it just doesn't feel like you belong in the 'dex with the rest of 'em. Not even in shiny form. I do get the intention of the Trash Heap Pokémon, I really do, but the game could do without. Not to mention his move-set isn't that impressive. He's got to go!

Frequent Visitor of the Roleplay Corner // Roleplays - // Pairless
Old December 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Maractus. Someone else said it, but "do we really need another worthless grass type?"
showdown, gallery, anime, & family
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Jameseh
Hmm.

Victini for the fact that its number 000 and before the starters in the Pokédex, therefore not following a (at the time) 14 year tradition.

Last edited by Jameseh; January 5th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM
ExMedic
Untitled

Trubbish, thus also removing it's evolutionary line.

Basically the same pile of something gross as Grimer and Muk, except they got there first so they have an excuse.
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Isasapiens
A pine tree...

Nature: Quiet
If there is ONE pokemon from Gen V that I'd like to never exist, it would be this thing and its family.

I just can't bring myself to like it. I just can't. I tolerated the trash bags and clown concrete carriers. I loved the Ice cream. I found the frogs cute. I even liked the Crimson dragon. But I just don't like it. Haven't they learned with Gardevoir?
We have to live each day like there is no tomorrow.
Because if you think, there is no tomorrow...
Sorry if my english isn't that great, it isn't my mother language...
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Arlo

Well.... since it's just one, and considering game balance and the like, I'd have to say Druddigon, just because it doesn't have an evolution, so it's "just one," and there are already other hard hitters and other dragons. My first thought was Heatmor, since it's tacked onto the end like an afterthought anyway, but I sort of like the tie-in between it and Durant and they can't both go and still be "just one."
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM
dragonnathan025
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to dragonnathan025
I'm tied between Garbodor or Simisear. Thing is.... just ugly. Bad proportions (a monkey with a beer gut?), only has speed on its side, looks like it's missing half a brain... at least Garbodor looks like it's aware of what's going on around it.

You know what, I've decided, it's Simisear. I hate Garbodor (and for those haters, Druddigon, too), but Simisear is the worst.

And, this may not be the right post, but... Dragon Eeveelution? Ghost Eeveelution? Unova seems to have sprouted a lot more Dragon-types than other regions, even if they got bad and ugly ones, so I'm surprised they didn't muck up a random new Eeveelution.
3DS FC: 4613-7043-8558

Friend Safari type:
Water
Pokemon:
Bibarel
Gyarados
Frogadier
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Hey, I'm new to this forum by the way.

The Pokemon that I want to get rid of is Vullaby. I just can't imagine seeing a half-hatched Pokemon ready to do battle. She looks ridiculous, not to mention that it takes a long time for her to evolve into the more realistic looking Mandibuzz.
Quote:
Boilurn, the Scald Pokemon and the evolved form of Hottle. It can burn the holder by the lightest of touches when it boils. It can boil 3 gallons of water in one minute.
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Satycorn89
Togepi

I would vacuum suck and dispose in the fire every other Trubbish and Garbodorr that I find, I HATE those ugly things...

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
I would vacuum suck and dispose in the fire every other Trubbish and Garbodorr that I find, I HATE those ugly things...
She said one Pokemon. ._. I'm still consistent with Cryogonal, man I hate those things.
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:38 AM
Loocem
Thenn of Erebur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Victini for the fact that its number 000 and before the starters in the Pokédex, therefore not following a (at the time) 14 year tradition.
I have to agree with this.
Plus, I have to say:
I
HATE
EVENT POKEMON

I think it's a really poor gimmick that never ceases to irritate me. I want to catch every Pokemon, not catch 145 and have the rest handed to me.
I'm pretty new. =/

Black FC: 2022 8180 7833
Old December 21st, 2012, 12:09 PM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

The only real use this thing has is being a good special wall, but just. look. at. it.

Ugly in every sense of the word, plus he doesn't fit in with the Pokemon art style and looks like he's from a different game franchise like Darksiders or World of Warcraft.

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM
KarosNB
Unhatched Egg

I'd delete Keldeo.
/thread
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:36 PM
♀ Pink
Is there anybody out there?

Nature: Bold
I'm pretty fond of all the Unovian pokemon, but the one I like the least is Genesect. I know it's a legendary, but it's kinda ugly and imo a rip off of Arceus. I mean, the drives are essentially the same thing as Arceus' plates.
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:47 PM
KarosNB
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♀ Pink View Post
I'm pretty fond of all the Unovian pokemon, but the one I like the least is Genesect. I know it's a legendary, but it's kinda ugly and imo a rip off of Arceus. I mean, the drives are essentially the same thing as Arceus' plates.
Implyin arceus isn't a rip off of ditto?
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarosNB View Post
Implyin arceus isn't a rip off of ditto?
That... makes no sense and is irrelevant. :( Arceus cannot transform into any Pokemon it chooses, plus it's got nothing to do with the Unova mon you'd delete.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM
RandomTrainerWhoCould
Yo

Kurumiru(seawaddle), Kurumayu(swaldoon), and Hahakomori(leavanny). They are the beginning of game grasses and bugs combined.They don't stand out at all and have pretty bad typings. Pretty much like caterpie+oddish combined and annoying to run away from. Hahakamori best name ever lol
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:10 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
All that can come up in my head now is the baby forms of previously released Pokemon, but I would go for Emboar (and previous evolutions ofc)...
Old December 26th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Straya95
Unhatched Egg

May get some hate but Hydreigon, it just doesn't appeal to me at all, just annoys me.
Old December 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
Trubbish, hands on.

I mean, all it is is trash! Literal trash!
My YouTube Channel
Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and other games!
Please Subscribe
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here