• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

what Pokémon would you want to curl up in bed with

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
irl, many people invite their dog or cat to sleep with them in bed... now let's take that scenario to Pokémon... if you had a Pokémon pet, what Pokémon would you invite to curl up to sleep with??? and why???

my first choice would be a Flareon, because it's cute and warm and cuddly...

but I am also a fan of large Pokémon... now probably the largest Pokémon I'd invite is Meganium... it is about as tall as a human standing up... obviously I couldn't let a Reshiram... too big...

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Honestly, I don't really want to curl up with a Pokemon. Maybe Quilava, but not that far. I mean, Quilava is a hot tempered Pokemon, so he needs his space.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
My Weavile, hands down.

They are so physically appealing that I would have no problem looking at them and enjoying their company. They look like they would be very strong and protective and just plain awesome. I love the creature.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
A Furret. There bodies are so long and I bet they're just as soft. Or an Altaria...Just fall asleep in its cloud like wings. Or
Musharna it's also like a pillow...Not to mention, it pretty much define the word "sleep" in the Pokemon world anyways

Years
OSHAWOTT!!

Nope, I'm just kidding.

I'd rather sleep with a fluffy Buneary or Whimsicott cos they're so adorable.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to curl up and fall asleep with Liepard (or Persian or Glameow or Luxio - or any of the other PokeCats will do) - just hoping that Liepard wouldn't mind.

I also wouldn't mind sleeping with Watchog (becoming one my newer favorite non-cat Pokemon)

Sir Codin

Any cat pokemon would probably do, but maybe Purrloin since it reminds me most of my own cat.

Years
As long as it was well behaved, I'd choose Growlithe. It might not be ideal during the summer, but I'd love to sleep next to one on a cold winter night, and I wouldn't have to worry about it being too big and hogging the bed.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Altaria, and it would be less curling and more makeshift pillow. Especially when I'm outside the house. Flareon would be a second choice if I'm stranded in the rain or snow somewhere for whatever reason.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Quilava &/or Altaria.

I imagine raising it from a Cyndaquil would make it less angry when sleeping, & the Altaria is simply fluffy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Persian. Because it's a cat, but not one so small I might accidentally crush it when I do my customary tossing and turning in bed. Besides, if what various Pokedex entries say about it are true, its fur would be so totally soft and plush and awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Gardevoir

I'd love to cuddle with an Eevee and Treecko the most. They're so cute! Treecko would probably not want that though :/

Back