The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

Nature: Relaxed
Friend..His Name is N!

Our new favourite character will be on the pokemon anime soon...
What do you th
ink Ash will meet up N after the Unova league tournament??
Will they go on their journey together??what do you think?
how about Cilan and Iris...are they gonna leave the group and start their own journey?
Can't wait to see how the episode are...xD

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old December 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
shubshub
Master of The Y

Nature: Quiet
You do know N is the bad guy right
[Pokemon White 2]: 3182 4860 8214 [OT: Chris ID: 62513]
[Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

My Favorite Pokémon!
Garchomp
Powered By Kabigon! -The Website Made by me-

Coming Soon!
The Pokemon X&Y Pokemon Outpost
Old December 22nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubshub View Post
N isn't the bad guy, the new season for the Anime follows the B2W2 Arc where N plays a support role for the hero and directly fights against Team Plasma. N in the Anime isn't associated with Ghetsis' Plasma who is currently after N for reasons as of yet, unknown.

There is a chance that N will become a temporary companion much as Meloetta was in her Arc.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

yeah...I think so too... it would be awesome if he travel together with ash...

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old December 22nd, 2012, 11:33 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
He might join the party but... I don't see that coming...
It might be something like... "It is too dangerous to be close to me, my friends, it was nice meeting you but I must travel alone."

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

what if N is the ash new rival?will he befriend with reshiram or zekrom and travel together?can't wait to wait that episode...xD

Old December 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I don't know if N will travel with Ash, but he may pop up every so often. It is kinda hard to say sense the arc really is only Team Plasma and Team Rocket and no Badges or Emblems that we know of.
Old December 24th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

I'm pretty sure N won't even want to travel with Ash, given that he still hates the idea of Pokemon battling, and in the trailer, he even says "It seems that the world I seek and the world you seek are different" to Ash's face.

How long is this arc going to be anyway? If there's no badges/emblems, it's going to be Team Plasma episodes mixed with some filler, possibly involving the "reborn" Team Rocket, idk.
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana Azumi View Post
I'm pretty sure N won't even want to travel with Ash, given that he still hates the idea of Pokemon battling, and in the trailer, he even says "It seems that the world I seek and the world you seek are different" to Ash's face.

How long is this arc going to be anyway? If there's no badges/emblems, it's going to be Team Plasma episodes mixed with some filler, possibly involving the "reborn" Team Rocket, idk.
There really isn't anything for Ash to collect. The whole point to this arc is to showcase the characters that haven't been shown yet. It itself is one fairly sized filler Arc focusing around N and Plasma.
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Yamiidenryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
There really isn't anything for Ash to collect. The whole point to this arc is to showcase the characters that haven't been shown yet. It itself is one fairly sized filler Arc focusing around N and Plasma.
Obviously, Ash's quest for the arc should be to collect game characters who haven't debuted in the anime yet.

Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
I don't see N being a traveling companion much less either of the current traveling companions leaving at this point. It would make little sense to have Iris and Cilan leave at this point. If anything N will just be a reoccurring character. I will be interested to see the relationship between Ash and N since they both truly care for Pokemon(not to say the rest of the companions don't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubshub View Post
N never was a "bad guy" he was manipulated by Ghetsis in BW and then in BW2 fought against Ghetsis.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links