• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Wish Cave.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Anyone who has played PMD:BRT knows about the totally frustrating dungeon, Wish Cave.

What I want to know is have you completed it, and if so, how? I have so much difficulty completing it.
Which pokémon did you use, what items did you carry and so on?

Looking forward to your answers!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I don't remember what items I took with me exactly, but I know for a fact I had a Warp Scarf, DM02 (Vaccum Cut) Max Elixirs and some Apples. I used Alakazam because it knew Teleport (which I used to get out of trouble), and it had Confusion which was also good.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Well it was kinda hard for me but here a secret way to finish it ;o

Get ALOT OF items that can heal your belly and HP Better get Sitrus Berry
and if you got mobile scarf or a mobile IQ ability then use it
get alot of pokemons in your team and make sure they are leveled well and also link POWERFUL MOVES example : leer or growl then do a flame thrower = serious dmg to the enemy
and thats all :P also make all the team wear a mobile scarf or use the mobile IQ ability and thats all better yet if you can make your enemy sleep then it is a good thing BETTER EVEN YET get a ghost pokemon team they will be almost invisible :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well it was kinda hard for me but here a secret way to finish it ;o

Get ALOT OF items that can heal your belly and HP Better get Sitrus Berry
and if you got mobile scarf or a mobile IQ ability then use it
get alot of pokemons in your team and make sure they are leveled well and also link POWERFUL MOVES example : leer or growl then do a flame thrower = serious dmg to the enemy
and thats all :P also make all the team wear a mobile scarf or use the mobile IQ ability and thats all better yet if you can make your enemy sleep then it is a good thing BETTER EVEN YET get a ghost pokemon team they will be almost invisible :)

Oh my gosh, thank you! I have one mobile scarf but I just find that my belly goes down way too fast. D: I guess I should bring a bunch of huge apples. Thanks again for your help. ^o^

Back