• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Rage

What should the first release be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
moretiles.png

Here are some newly inserted tiles. All I really have to insert now are mountains, flowers, and other random items like signs. I'm done hacking for the day, It's my nephew's birthday and I'll be at Chuck e Cheese with him all day! PEACE HOME SKILLET BISCUIT DAWG.. things.. ._.

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
STORYLINE HAS BEEN UPDATED ^-^

Also, while I'm here, here are some new tiles. (This is not mapped, just put this together to show you guys! 75% done tiles! :3 )
kirakon.png

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Thanks for the feedback. I'll update this after school. I'm gonna try to make the houses traditional because of the rich history of the town. I will work on this after school and update again on Thursday. I feel as though I post too much on here. Anyway, I'll be working on this all day the next few days!

Last edited:

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
The screenshots are updated!

What's new as of the last few days -
New house
New mountains
New trees
Flowers
Water
Ect..

I thought that Lucas would make an awesome character as the hero. Dawn will be the girl hero! If anybody has a smaller size of them heros that would be great! For now, it's just a LITTLE too big :/

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Eek i hate lucas so much he looks so loserish lol sorry.
And your tiles are nice, did you insert them yourself?
Your mapping still needs alot of work, they dont look natural.

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Eek i hate lucas so much he looks so loserish lol sorry.
And your tiles are nice, did you insert them yourself?
Your mapping still needs alot of work, they dont look natural.
I honestly like Dawn more, but I'm a guy .____.
As for the tiles, I inserted them myself, which was fairly easy considering they were all about 16 colors. ^-^
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I can always use some! I'm still a beginner at mapping, but I'm hoping to get better ^-^

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I honestly like Dawn more, but I'm a guy .____.
As for the tiles, I inserted them myself, which was fairly easy considering they were all about 16 colors. ^-^
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I can always use some! I'm still a beginner at mapping, but I'm hoping to get better ^-^

Yeah im a guy too, to be more accurate I mean like look at his hat lol that says it all..
Yeah I know I've inserted most of them myself, I never liked those trees thats why I choose different ones.
Your mapping really needs to improve, If your going to use such nice tiles you have to use them to their best.
If you need some tips on mapping Pm me or something :)

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
UPDATE:
It's been a few days since I've updated you on what I've been doing, so here's one.
I haven't really done as much as usual to the Game. There is a good reason for it though. I am slowly but surely learning ASM so I can make this game great!
I've also done some remapping to Mount. Taber. It is now snowcapped and will be incorporated into the game in a way you'll see in screenshots :3
I did it hit a problem... The houses in the beginning town have glitched, I don't know why. I'll work on the problem later, but if I can't fix it I'll need to get new houses.
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE! D:
xD
Seeya guys.

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
UPDATE:
It's been a few days since I've updated you on what I've been doing, so here's one.
I haven't really done as much as usual to the Game. There is a good reason for it though. I am slowly but surely learning ASM so I can make this game great!
I've also done some remapping to Mount. Taber. It is now snowcapped and will be incorporated into the game in a way you'll see in screenshots :3
I did it hit a problem... The houses in the beginning town have glitched, I don't know why. I'll work on the problem later, but if I can't fix it I'll need to get new houses.
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE! D:
xD
Seeya guys.

Roffll, love that last sentence there. xD
I agree with PokemonGiratinaX, they all do look very promising. Hoping to see more map previews. c: Absolutely cannot wait for the first release either. ~

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
WELCOME TO MT. TABER (Present Day).
mountainf.png

This is where the legendary battle between Giratina and Taber took place and Taber saved the world! It will have a major part in the story. It is located Northwest of your hometown. I know the screenshots have Rayquaza in them. I'm inserting a Giratina sprite later tonight :D

Last edited:

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
It's so pretty, I really enjoy the colors and everything. It's so appealing to the eyes. o:
Now.. You say there's a Rayquaza Sprite in the screenshots. Which are you referring to? o -o

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
It's so pretty, I really enjoy the colors and everything. It's so appealing to the eyes. o:
Now.. You say there's a Rayquaza Sprite in the screenshots. Which are you referring to? o -o
I am referring to the Overworld battle scene between Charizard and Rayquaza.lol

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
So, I've been working hard :D well, sorta xD
I've inserted the Giratina Sprite in the beginning as promised (screenshot updated)
I've finished mapping Mt. Taber's Present Day and Past maps
I've finished mapping the first town, inside buildings and out.
I've mapped out the first route for the most part.
All tiles are inserted except for jumpable hills and buildings for other towns.
I updated the male hero's OW to make it smaller. It is no longer oversized! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back