The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 10:30 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

Advertise here
I'll join! I haven't joined a club in sometime.

Username:AWsquared
Partner Pokemon: Serpierior and Milotic
Reason for joining:Because of my love for Serperior, Snivy and Servine mainly. I have one on my White team and have fallen in love it. Plus there are many cool serpentine like Pokemon such as Milotic, Gyarados, Huntail, Dragonair, and Rayquaza.
Answer the current topic: If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?

Probably Serperior or Gyarados. Mainly cause I just like it so much and like Twiggy I would mine being regal. I could also store energy into my body and use it whenever.

The downside?? Probably would be dealing with my low attack and being weakened by fire.

As for Gyarados, I'd be one cause of how strong and powerful I'd be. Though that's also the downside of being a Gyarados. I would so strong that I'd cause destruction and fear wherever I go and have no control over my rage. I think being feared and hated by alot of people would make me feel lonely. Another thing is what CourageHound mention, I could be able to fly despite being part Flying type. Then I'd have to stay in one place instead of being mobile.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old December 24th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
AWsquared, you sould pick only one partner, sorry. n_n Please choose between serperior and milotic. Other than that, welcome!
Old December 24th, 2012, 08:06 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mononoke Hime View Post
AWsquared, you sould pick only one partner, sorry. n_n Please choose between serperior and milotic. Other than that, welcome!
Ah ok it's say up to 3 but I'll go with Serperior.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Ah ok it's say up to 3 but I'll go with Serperior. :)
Alrighty, you're now in the members' box!
The maximum number of partners is 3, but you can only choose another one if you're declarated the winner in 3 events/contests.

Anyway! This is kinda off topic, but merry Christmas to you all~ I particularly don't like xmas, but I wish you all had a great day. <3
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mononoke Hime View Post
Anyway! This is kinda off topic, but merry Christmas to you all~ I particularly don't like xmas, but I wish you all had a great day. <3
And a happy new year :3~

But anyway I would like to suggest a topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?

Me? Extremely delighted obviously. I could even have an heart attack because of dragonair's beauty. No joke.
I guess I would just stay petrified and loose the great chance to make friends with it.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:12 PM
Moxie
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Could I join?

Username: Moxie
Partner Pokemon: Milotic
Reason for joining: I love serpentine pokemon... particularly Milotic, Serperior, Gyarados and Dragonair.
Answer the current topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?
Delighted, of course! I would definitely try my best to befriend it.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Could I join? :)

Username: Moxie
Partner Pokemon: Milotic
Reason for joining: I love serpentine pokemon... particularly Milotic, Serperior, Gyarados and Dragonair.
Answer the current topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?
Delighted, of course! I would definitely try my best to befriend it.
Of course you can!

A milotic must be one of the most beautiful gazes one could have {second to dragonair}
Old January 4th, 2013, 07:31 AM
CourageHound

I would be delighted to meet Arbok for the first time! But being a giant snake and all, I guess I would be a bit nervous at first(yet still confident) until we got to know each other better. And once the trust has been established, it would be lke one of the best things ever
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

If pokemons like arbok were real I would feel so much safer to walk down the streets with it by my side ;;
Old January 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM
CourageHound

I wonder what it would be like to spend time with your partner snake pokemon. I guess t would be somewhat difficult for partners with Milotic and Gyarados since their are concealed to the water....unless they can levitate right above the ground or something.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:57 PM
MichaelSK16
Pokemon Connoisseur

Nature: Mild
Hello~

Username: MichaelSK16
Partner Pokemon: female Milotic named Serena (not sure if that's at all necessary, but it said nicknames in the rules, so...yeah...)
Reason for joining: Serpentine Pokemon are just really interesting to me. They almost always look really cool and some have interesting background.
Answer the current topic: I think I'd be kind of intimidated, kind of freaked out (come on, there's a Pokemon in front of me.) and I think Milotic would kind of take my breath away. It has always been a really awesome Pokemon to me since I first saw it. I also loved the ugly duckling backstory and how the ugly feebas turns into the beautiful Milotic.

Thanks for your time~

- Bill Cosby
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelSK16 View Post
Hello~

Username: MichaelSK16
Partner Pokemon: female Milotic named Serena (not sure if that's at all necessary, but it said nicknames in the rules, so...yeah...)
Reason for joining: Serpentine Pokemon are just really interesting to me. They almost always look really cool and some have interesting background.
Answer the current topic: I think I'd be kind of intimidated, kind of freaked out (come on, there's a Pokemon in front of me.) and I think Milotic would kind of take my breath away. It has always been a really awesome Pokemon to me since I first saw it. I also loved the ugly duckling backstory and how the ugly feebas turns into the beautiful Milotic.

Thanks for your time~
Yea, I agree Milotic is very magestic and beautiful not only in looks but its origin. If I were in front of a giant and graceful sea snake, I'd be num with shock and awe.

As for Arbok, being aproached by a giant Cobra i'd be intimidated weather it was a peaceful stride or not. Its not like you can help it, its just that natural charm/quality that serpents give off. And that's another reason to love 'em.
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:57 AM
dontstay96
Grass-man

Username: dontstay96
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining: I just love this kind of pokemon, also snakes are my favorite animals! I wanted to join even more when I saw Pupitar in the 1st post, that family is my favorite one
Answer the current topic: I would take a lot of pictures of it!
Champion of the Single Grass Monotype Challenge on Pokémon Sapphire
Champion of the Nuzlocke Challenge on Pokémon Platinum
"No man can eat 50 eggs" - Tré Cool
I battle competitively with my favorite Pokémon, not with the most used or the ones with the better stats, copy this in your sig if you do it too.
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Guys I have a quick question - Pupitar? I'm slightly confused about why that counts as a serpent haha.

Anyhow, I was thinking earlier about the arguable lack of creativity when it comes to serpentine Pokémon - Grass snakes, Poisonous snakes and Water snakes are all they're really come up with so far, bar the Onix and Steelix family, but wouldn't it be cool to see some less predictable snakes come about for the new generation? What about a snake made of thunder or a slithering ghost? Or perhaps a snake that works by propelling itself into the then burrowing underground with the force to become a dual Flying/Ground type? I don't know, but I'd love to see some more original snakes come up soon.

What do you guys think?
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:59 PM
CourageHound

Yea I agree. I was looking at some fakemon recently ans saw somereally cool snake pokes. It was land snake-shak. A sort of cobra with a fins on its back and tail that resembles a shark. It was pretty interesting. But as you muntioned there arnt any burrowing sharks. Heck, I'm suprised we havnt had any two headed serpents yet. Or even snakes with that false head on its tail. So much potential for awesome serpents and so much inspiration to be had from real world snakes.
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
A two headed serpent would be pretty cool - it could finally be a way to obtain a Fire/Water dual type Pokémon without it being weird lol. Or maybe you could even customise the types of its heads? I can see a lot of potential for something like this!

What do you guys think a Dark type snake Pokémon could look like? Honestly I'm really surprised one doesn't exist yet (unless I'm being really dumb and forgetting one!) since snakes are naturally quite stealthy/sneaky creatures, so what better animal to turn into a Dark type?
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Username: Umbr30n

Partner Pokemon: Rayquaza!

Reason for joining:
A few of my favourite Pokémon are serpentine. These are Serperior, Rayquaza and Arbok. I mean, snakes are cool, so I know I should've joined some point.

Answer the current topic: IMO the only problem with two headed snakes is that they won't be that original either. With two headed snakes appearing in other franchises (Viva Pinata and whatever) it's still not that much more original than normal snakes. Besides, if I'm correct no franchise has ever created a three-headed snake (I am not joking, I AM SERIOUS) so this might be a good opportunity for an extra original snake to be made. I do know there may be a few flaws.

As for some snakes being Dark-Type, I think this is quite a good idea. Maybe, just maybe, if there will be a Dark-Type snake, it will be paired with Poison. Yeah I know, Poison is a common Type for snakes, but it really describes its personality and traits. Also, it could do a bit more damage to a variety of Types.
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Closed due to several months inactivity from the owner. The club is still open to transferring, so if anyone's up for the job, feel free to contact me.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here