• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I would like to request a few emblems I think I qualify for and they are:
Emblem: PC IS MY LIFE
Requisite: Given to those who seem to be on PC all the time. (Or at ridiculous hours for their timezone. :P)
Reason: I'm on til at least 4am my time

Emblem: Level Up!
Requisite: ...not be a n00b anymore.

Emblem: Helping Hand
Requisite: Given to people who often answers questions and help people out in any way.
Reason, I check the QTT out every time there is a pop up to see if I can help out

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would like to request a few emblems I think I qualify for and they are:
Emblem: PC IS MY LIFE
Requisite: Given to those who seem to be on PC all the time. (Or at ridiculous hours for their timezone. :P)
Reason: I'm on til at least 4am my time

Emblem: Level Up!
Requisite: ...not be a n00b anymore.

Emblem: Helping Hand
Requisite: Given to people who often answers questions and help people out in any way.
Reason, I check the QTT out every time there is a pop up to see if I can help out

Sorry but they're not request-able - we can't make an exception for just one otherwise others will ask too. :( You're going to have to hope somebody notices you, instead! You can request the pairing, supporter and veteran (and birthday) emblems, though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm already have veteran, didn't see the birthday one and not a pair with any any one here and don't plan to be, but (not being rude) but what the point of this thread is you can't request an emblem? It is the title!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm already have veteran, didn't see the birthday one and not a pair with any any one here and don't plan to be, but (not being rude) but what the point of this thread is you can't request an emblem? It is the title!

Because well...you can request an emblem. We can't just give every emblem out to everyone upon request; otherwise, where's the fun in that? They're supposed to be earned instead of lazily thrown out to everyone. ;v;

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
The purpose is to give criteria behind some of the Emblems. If you meet criteria a moderator may see that and give one too you. The reason we don't have all of them as request able is people may overtly act a way to get one like saying xD a lot on purpose just to get that Emblem even though that may be out of character for them.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I would like to request Veteran Emblem, as I've already been on PC for 4 years =)

I don't know if answering emblems apply to ROM hacking section, but I might be able to get one from answering questions in that section.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing, I'll give it to you in a second ^^ Congratulations on becoming a veteran, even though it happened over a year ago :p

As for the other emblem, that's up to the mods of the Emulation section to decide that :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I like the PC is my life emblem, how do I get it? :)

*Besides the fact that I gotta be on like 24/7, because that I know xD*

I mean like, how am I suppose to get it? Do I request it or I show something to you guys?

Years
I like the PC is my life emblem, how do I get it? :)

*Besides the fact that I gotta be on like 24/7, because that I know xD*

I mean like, how am I suppose to get it? Do I request it or I show something to you guys?

I know the requirements for it cos it's an emblem I earned myself.

To get it you need to stay on PC for long hours or get on at awkward times, like 3am or something. It can't be requested though, the mods need to see if you're worthy of deserving it.

If they think you meet the requirements for an emblem, they will award it to you.

There's also "mod ego" emblems, which mods may award to you if you caught their attention or like you, and there's also other emblems given out for participating in events or winning competitions.

The only requestable emblems are "Committed" (requires you to be paired with the same member for a year), "PC Veteran" (if 3 years have passed since joining) and also the "Community Supporter" (for donating) and "It's Your Birthday" if it's your birthday, however the mods may award it if a celebration thread for your birthday has been created.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just saying, don't make a point to stay up till 3AM or whatever just to get the emblem. xD It's more just someone that spends loooaaads of time on PC and gives the impression that if they left, life would never be the same for them - that kind of thing haha. Most staff members have slightly different criteria for awarding each emblem though so that's worth remembering :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Veteran emblem is for having been here for three years which would currently require having joined in late December 2009 at the latest rather than Feb 2011. :)

Edit: Just been informed of your alt from 2009! Next time include that in the post please :) Emblem will be awarded now, congrats!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'd like to request the PC Veteran emblem. Been a member since 2008. Thank you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back