• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Thanks for the fixes diego!! :D.....I wonder if you can get a togekiss in crystal dust?????

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
new bugs found :(....after you battle your rival in the burnt tower the old man standing outside has spelling errors in his dialogue,the sailor outside in olivine city has weird characters in his dialogue as well......hope you fix soon as always :)......and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & EVERYBODY ELSE!!! :D

Years
I think you can evolve Togebi so yeah you can get Togekiss

Diego i have a lil suggestion for the credits
Add The PC Members in the credits as a whole and remove my name... many ppl here helped so it better be that way :D

Merry Xmas all its the last time you see me here :)
Why? Bc im a retired Pokemon Player :D
Good luck with ur hacks Diego ;)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I think you can evolve Togebi so yeah you can get Togekiss

Diego i have a lil suggestion for the credits
Add The PC Members in the credits as a whole and remove my name... many ppl here helped so it better be that way :D

Merry Xmas all its the last time you see me here :)
Why? Bc im a retired Pokemon Player :D
Good luck with ur hacks Diego ;)

I think you're getting Togegetic and Togekiss mixed up. xD This hack doesn't contain any 4th gen or 5th gen Pokemon to my knowledge so I'm fairly sure Togekiss is unavailable, I'm sorry to say. I personally love it (serene grace ftw) but yeah, it's not available. Having said that, I wouldn't mine 4th gen being introduced, but I guess that's up to diegoisawesome (that, and I would doubt they would be implemented until at least the hack was finished/reached the Sevii Islands.)

And awwww. :( As many would agree, you were amazing at picking up errors etc. Good luck with life and a merry Christmas to you too (and everyone else of course.) :t225:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Isn't this redundant seeing as how we already have the official remakes and the crystal remake on firered from LaZ?

EDIT: Also, could you call the double battle with Lance anytime, say if you want another battle with Lance with another group?

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
There's a move list bug that I really want to be open. My Feraligatr can't learn Waterfall :'(. I had to use a Gyrados as an HM Slave to get through the game. I was wondering if you can fix it. Please and thank you ^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
There's a move list bug that I really want to be open. My Feraligatr can't learn Waterfall :'(. I had to use a Gyrados as an HM Slave to get through the game. I was wondering if you can fix it. Please and thank you ^^
Well... that's completely intentional ;)
As weird as it might seem, Feraligator couldn't learn Waterfall in the 2nd generation.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Years
Because it can from the 3rd generation onwards...
I keep repeating... 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd generation for god's sake o.O
My dear Friend Ash I know what are you saying.. I was just supporting your statement :). As this hack is 3rd gen based , Diego should add Waterfall for Feraligatr no matter what

Back