The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
FlameNinja
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Hey
So I have been collecting cards since forever (7 i believe),and I've never really understand how to play the actual card game! I know, crazy yea?

My brother is around my age and does not show any interest in the game, but does collect. My question is do you have to have 2 people to play?? I think yea is my anwser but............
No one around me plays the game haha. Sooo I am sort of lost.
I really do want to play the card game though so please if anyone can help me out please explain how to play and stuff like that.
Sorry if this question is kind of silly, but i do need some help.
So thanks

~Dragons are the Great Ones!~

***Hi-yah*** You've just been Ninja struck! Enjoy that.
hehehe
Old December 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Normally, it is required to have two people in order to play the game. But I rarely can play it with other people and have discovered that it is possible to play against yourself.

I can't explain at the moment because I have to get off of the computer. But sometime tomorrow (though that's Christmas day, so it might be the day after) I'll try to PM you with instructions. (:
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old December 24th, 2012, 08:10 PM
FlameNinja
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
haha Alright sweet!
Thanks so much :D

~Dragons are the Great Ones!~

***Hi-yah*** You've just been Ninja struck! Enjoy that.
hehehe
Old December 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

There's also a way to play by yourself online here:

www.pokemontcg.com

It's the official site for the Pokemon TCG and its online version. It contains tutorials on how to learn to play, as well as the option to download the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online client so you can play online against others (not sure if this feature is back in full-swing or not at this point, though), or just by yourself against the computer!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here