• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Eh, I would like to requests!

Pokemon: Sharpedo
Color: Original
Fade: Out
Specifics: Take your time buddy. :D

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
On the 12th day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
A Jester Jirachi, An all-formes-fused Deoxys, A Pikachu Mini-ized, 3 Retyped Birds, A Regi's Banner, A Lake Trio Background, 1 Devamped Victini, 3 Inlined Musketeers, 1 Chocalate Cookie, 1 White Outlined Mew, 3 Recolored Beasts and a Renovated Celebi.
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png
SuicuneRaikouRecolour-1.png
MewWhiteOutline.png
Cookie.png
CobalionInline.png
TerrakionInline.png
VirizionInline.png
GSCStyleVictini.png
LakeTrioBackground.png
RegisBanner.png
ArticunoElectricRetype.png
ZapdosFireRetype.png
MoltresIceRetype.png
PikachuMini-ize.png
DeoxyFusion.png
JirachiJesterAccessory.png

BlazeStone.png

DruddigonGreenAccessory.png

DruddigonPinkAccessory.png

FreezeStone.png

Here are the stones! And I didn't make it original because like Honeyman said, I'm pretty sure they're alternate forme of Druddigon, sorry. Anyways, come again, tell your friends, put my banner in your signature and have a merry christmas!

ZirconPlayerOW.png

Here it is! And sorry but when I tried I failed at the mugshot so until I get better at it, I'm not taking requests for them, sorry. Anyways, come again, tell your friends, and have a merry christmas!

SharpedoInline.png

Here it is! I'm sorry it's not as "dramatic" as the inlines for the Sacred Swords trio (quad, whatever) but I do it decreasing 10 and this was the result. Anyways, come again, tell your friends, put my banner in your signature and have a merry christmas!

And as always, here is the fake! I always have fun with these, like honestly someone check the Finished Works for Fakes and you'll be surprised.
Sentrake.png

Anyways, come again, tell your friends, and have a merry christmas!

Thank you all for making the shop so amazing, we've finally hit around 300+ sprites so keep the requests coming and have a merry christmas!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well another request for you:
1- I'd like a back & front sprite of a Lugia - Entei fusion.
Take your time and thank you! Merry Christmas!

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
So I got lots of stuff I need.

Can I have overworlds of all these guys?
Spoiler:

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Type: Fire
Specifics: red body with black tail, can fire be sticking out of his tail?

and

Pokemon: The mewtwo that i requested before this one
Specifics: stone on bottom, night sky with one big star on top, crescent moon on left, fire on right.

and

Pokemon: the same mewtwo your gonna make for me
Specifics: a black cool mask, red boots, and black and red striped Cape. red rubys on Cape.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Checkers_Albino_Umbreon,
You really can't just use Fakemon you find on google, it's other peoples would it's really not fair.

Years
People shouldn't be using other people's artwork or fakemon without permission.

Asking someone to sprite something for you like a fakemon found on google or deviantART is actually fine and okay. As long as you aren't claiming that the fakemon belongs to you, I personally consider it more as fanart. But when you start using the fakemon sprites for games and ROM hacks, that's when you start needing some authorization from the creator of the original art.

Don't claim that the artwork and idea is yours, and restrict the amount of people on who can use the sprite(s) of the Fakemon.

And concerning RyeGuy:
Can you make me a banner. It needs green lighting going to the side with the sprite of
013__ERIZALL_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg
This guy on it and it should say Pokemon Nexus Version.

I hope you've gained permission from the creator of that to use it in your projects and ROM hack. Remember that art theft, including sprite theft, will not be tolerated.

Years
TRAINER:
Shirt: Black
Pants(shorts): White
Hair: Brown
Specifics: I want him to have bangs and have them pushed off to the right.
I also want him to have a goatee.
Can I have the trainer sprite and overworld sprite.
Sorry if I sound demanding but I'm not trying to.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Gotcha Logiedan. Its fanart, as you say. I couldn't think of that term. Thank you! And Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2016
Retype Request Form
Pokemon:Pikachu
Type:Ice
Specifics:Icey Body.

Add an Christmas hat if possible :)

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
can you make an OW of these sprites?

esghM.png

Vsaf5.png

q8J6K.png

lGUV4.png

96Qx9.png

and PLEASE make it in ruby and sapphire style?
with walking for the guy with steven head
and the guy with the guy smiling

Last edited:

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Hi pikakitten I come here for request again! =3

Base Pokemon: Mew
Pokemon combined: Pikachu
Pallete: Pikachu
Specifics: =3

Years
Hey Pikakitten. I got no new Fakemon, but I got a request. Can I have a banner for my low stat challenge? Just a simple, orange banner, with the Pokemon Sunkern, Magikarp, and Kricketot sort of huddled to the left. Thank you for the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back