Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page Marijuana!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old December 24th, 2012 (08:15 PM).
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by von Weltschmerz:
Not exactly "cure" but it fights metastasis and retards the growth of tumors and the such. Unlike other chemo drugs, it is selective and destroys only cancerous cells as opposed to healthy ones.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/06/marijuana-fights-cancer-and-helps-manage-side-effects-researchers-find.html
Thank you, I didn't exactly mean it "cured" it, I just couldn't find a valid way to explain it. God, it's such a thrill arguing with people on Serebii because anything I or anyone else says they bat it down as not valid information even if we post links. You guys got a clue why they're like this? I know I shouldn't of brough it here but they're making me really confused.

Old December 25th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
Wanderer

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by ShinyUmbreon189:
Thank you, I didn't exactly mean it "cured" it, I just couldn't find a valid way to explain it. God, it's such a thrill arguing with people on Serebii because anything I or anyone else says they bat it down as not valid information even if we post links. You guys got a clue why they're like this? I know I shouldn't of brough it here but they're making me really confused.
Rumor says they've been brainwashed to believe and trust what the 'authorities' say no matter what, and not think themselves. Their logic goes as this: ''If the government has not done anything about it, or if it hasn't aired on mainstream news, then it must be a hoax.'' Ignore all data and sources, and even reality itself if it comes to that. Not even common sense sometimes can lift this mind spell.

It's a follower mentality, like that of sheep.
Old January 9th, 2013 (11:26 PM).
friendly friends! 🎵
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Drugs are bad, you shouldn't do drugs, m'kay. If you do 'em, you're bad, because drugs are bad, m'kay. It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, m'kay. That would be bad, because drugs are bad... M'kay.
pc family & credit
vm & pm
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links