The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM
Starfire Dragon
Togepi

I like N, he is trying to change the world for the pokemon not himself. He was just being used by evil in hopes of getting their way. When he finds this out he turns against them. The entire time he was a good guy believing he was doing good for pokemon.

(posted a little bit about this in B2W2)
As for his ability to talk to pokemon, i think he might be related to the warriors of Ramsei on Pokemon Conquest. They have a similar ability to communicate with pokemon.
Just a thought
A dragon stomps on to the forum! Letters are falling everywhere! Oh No! He's going to torch everything! RUN!!! (Puff!!!)(?) Guess his show was hotter than his fire! Yes i know im a dork Get over it :D
Old December 23rd, 2012, 09:51 PM
KazukoHimura
I'm not a punching bag!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to KazukoHimura
For me, it's the fact that he's a character whose words can really make you think. When I started playing Black and White, a lot of the talk about liberating Pokemon, it really just..yeah, that's the MOST I've ended up mulling over something in the "stop the evil team sideplot" in a Pokemon game. But it wasn't just with N, it was with pretty much everyone in Team Plasma (except Ghetis). I did feel bad for him closer to the end, when I found out about his backstory. And at the very end, the stuff about dreams was pretty true. I'm hoping to have the same amount of "thought" provoked from him (and Team Plasma in general) as I go through Black 2.

Plus at the time he was announced I was on a YGO kick, so the "Screw the rules, I have green hair" jokes went FLYING between my friends.

Edit: Starfire Dragon, your point is a very good one. Makes for a good crossover (now to possibly get Pokemon Conquest for myself or for my RTS/Pokemon loving brother)
Huge gijinka fan, and addicted to lab-based stories with them.
My OC is Kazuko Himura, and I swear to god she's an animated actor with a black hole for a stomach.

Last edited by KazukoHimura; December 23rd, 2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: afterthought.
Old December 24th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Airhead
Genin 13!

Nature: Naive
Hmm, lemme think... he's dreamy, cool, has a perfect link with pokemon, and I'm pretty damn sure (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BLACK OR WHITE 2), that he turns good. Plus the new Plasma outfits are a bit like a pirates.

☂ ☁ ✿ ☁
It's Mudkip kickin' time!
☁ ✿ ☁ ☂

Old December 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Hmm, lemme think... he's dreamy, cool, has a perfect link with pokemon, and I'm pretty damn sure (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BLACK OR WHITE 2), that he turns good. Plus the new Plasma outfits are a bit like a pirates.
He was good in B/W though :) I mean never once did he treat Pokemon like anyone else from Plasma did :3
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
You're right. Because N as a child is raised by Pokemon, he could communicate with them and treat them well. And his parting words in original Black and White (make your dream come true) is memorable and motivating.

EDIT: Don't read this spoiler before you finish your Black 2 and White 2!

Spoiler:
And speaking of Team Plasma, after the events of original Black and White, some of Ghetsis' followers go to their pirate clothings, meanwhile there are some that are still devoted to N (they're now good guys), they are still wearing a priest-like clothing like in the original.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; December 26th, 2012 at 01:50 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links