The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 23rd, 2012 (05:40 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragileDreamer View Post
Hey metapod, I clicked on the download link and it said somthing about the file not being there? How can I download the ips?
Did you use the link in the first post? I tried the link and it still work. Maybe it has something to be with your internet.
Old December 23rd, 2012 (11:19 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzinator View Post
To be honest thats not really a problem since Ash mainly starts a new team with each region. As for keeping pikachu, just reset the level since pikachu seems to be powerful at the end of a region then becomes weak against a new region's pokemon.
And that's the idea I really hate and don't understand why they do it in the anime.
Old December 23rd, 2012 (11:28 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
And that's the idea I really hate and don't understand why they do it in the anime.
To make Satoshi more likeable to the new audience that started with Pokémon with the new series.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 24th, 2012 (03:05 AM).
S3mbl@nc3
Unhatched Egg

okay, so I'm playing the Ash Gray 3.1.6 beta and I evolved all my starters.....
is this going to affect my game later on in any way?
Old December 24th, 2012 (06:42 AM).
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3mbl@nc3 View Post
okay, so I'm playing the Ash Gray 3.1.6 beta and I evolved all my starters.....
is this going to affect my game later on in any way?
You will definitely miss some events but i don't think it will affect the story too much.
Old December 24th, 2012 (12:35 PM).
BioManiac R2
Unhatched Egg

so I'm playing AshGrey 3.6.1 Beta, and i'm really enjoying the game so far, only encountered a few bugs but it wasn't too serious at first. But now I'm at a point where I can't seam to continue on without hacking and I wanted to report the bugs i found.

NOTE: these first two might not count since i did not know what bad eggs were before
YELLOW - triggered misty event twice - i took her bike haha...
YELLOW - pikachu did not obey after beating team rocket...

RESTARTED GAME - because of bad egg mess up

YELLOW - trigger ho-oh event before spearow event (and possibly misty event too) because i swam away from misty xD

[doesn't remember any bugs for a while...]

YELLOW - catching my own mankey and evolving it to primeape - it still wont obey without the event to make primeape obey? (not sure if this is a bug? but i let my mankey evolve during that battle so it instantly triggered the event xD - then proceeded to give the guy the primeape caught from the event xD - i liked how that turned out)

GREEN - I am able to trigger the ancient pokemon event multiple times... (i now have 3 aerodactyl and 2 togepi... (misty took one later)

YELLOW - I just got the raft, and this is where things get really buggy... when i got it I backtracked to route 18 and tried to surf up behind where snorlax was (whom I caught? not sure if that's supposed to work since flute guy supposedly owns snorlax) and i was unable to surf on the water (it let me hop on the raft but i did not move over water) BUT i was able to surf on the land ????

RED - i backtracked some more to right after the digglet tunnel and surfed down a path and (not knowingly) began the movie 1 event. i broke my raft and ended up on new island where nurse joy sent me back because I didn't have a ticket. but then i was unable to return up to the route because my raft broke!? I tried it again and it let me (even though without a raft) trigger the raft break again, and i was on new island, without nurse joy to stop me... i finished the movie1 event (somehow with level 40 pokemon) and returned back thinking i could go back to the route... nope... still no raft... from here I hacked the walk through walls and returned to the guy who gave me the raft - maybe he give it again? nope... this is basically why I'm here... my game is kinda messed up without the raft...
Old December 24th, 2012 (03:40 PM).
Chra
Unhatched Egg

When is the next beta of this beeing released?
I can't wait :I
Old December 24th, 2012 (08:00 PM).
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chra View Post
When is the next beta of this beeing released?
I can't wait :I
I don't think they are working on this hack anymore so no one is sure when the next Beta comes out if at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioManiac R2 View Post
so I'm playing AshGrey 3.6.1 Beta, and i'm really enjoying the game so far, only encountered a few bugs but it wasn't too serious at first. But now I'm at a point where I can't seam to continue on without hacking and I wanted to report the bugs i found.

Spoiler:
NOTE: these first two might not count since i did not know what bad eggs were before

YELLOW - trigger ho-oh event before spearow event (and possibly misty event too) because i swam away from misty xD

YELLOW - catching my own mankey and evolving it to primeape - it still wont obey without the event to make primeape obey? (not sure if this is a bug? but i let my mankey evolve during that battle so it instantly triggered the event xD - then proceeded to give the guy the primeape caught from the event xD - i liked how that turned out)

GREEN - I am able to trigger the ancient pokemon event multiple times... (i now have 3 aerodactyl and 2 togepi... (misty took one later)

YELLOW - I just got the raft, and this is where things get really buggy... when i got it I backtracked to route 18 and tried to surf up behind where snorlax was (whom I caught? not sure if that's supposed to work since flute guy supposedly owns snorlax) and i was unable to surf on the water (it let me hop on the raft but i did not move over water) BUT i was able to surf on the land ????

RED - i backtracked some more to right after the digglet tunnel and surfed down a path and (not knowingly) began the movie 1 event. i broke my raft and ended up on new island where nurse joy sent me back because I didn't have a ticket. but then i was unable to return up to the route because my raft broke!? I tried it again and it let me (even though without a raft) trigger the raft break again, and i was on new island, without nurse joy to stop me... i finished the movie1 event (somehow with level 40 pokemon) and returned back thinking i could go back to the route... nope... still no raft... from here I hacked the walk through walls and returned to the guy who gave me the raft - maybe he give it again? nope... this is basically why I'm here... my game is kinda messed up without the raft...
I don't think that has happened to anyone else.Did you mess with the Bad Eggs again after you restarted?If not i don't think it patched correctly because that should not be happening.
Old December 24th, 2012 (08:12 PM).
oathkeeper

What should I Do to make Charmeleon and Charizard obey me? What program or hack tool should I use to make them obey me like the original firered? Please because I'm having a hard time at the Pokemon League :'(
Old December 25th, 2012 (12:00 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by oathkeeper View Post
What should I Do to make Charmeleon and Charizard obey me?
You should wait for Charizard Chills episode.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 25th, 2012 (11:28 AM).
Fonzy95

Let me say that Metapod (and the other hackers who collaborated with him) has realized my dream with this wonderful hack that is accurately inspired to the anime!

I've checked out this thread since the day of my birthday for the new beta but above all for the CHARIZARD CHILLS episode in order to obtain charizard obey to me, in this way the main focus of the game should be this xD

However I've noticed also that is possible in some ways make pikachu follows you, It's just about modify Ash's overword by drawing pika on his shoulder and also you have to put a "changing sprite code" in the dialogue with Delia Ketchum outside the Lab when she says "remember to change your underwear every day" (or something like that) i think also that is impossible to make Misty and Brock follow you, because it would be very uncomfortable (specially in the cave as Victory Road)

Old December 25th, 2012 (12:35 PM).
richard1603
Unhatched Egg

Uhm when are you guys going to go further with the game if you guys are already doing that then im sorry for being impatient because i realy wanna go further with ashgray but i cant because it isn't finisht yet would you guys mind sending me something back thank you for your time
Old December 25th, 2012 (11:00 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:

I believe if you have a clean ROM you will not encounter any bad eggs as well as any bugs in the hack because I played it and never found even a slightest bug in the hack. Except missed the Misty mermaid event which did not triggered
Old December 26th, 2012 (06:05 PM).
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:

You can use a program called YAPE to edit the ROM and make a certain pokemon you can catch in the are you are right know to have a raft as a holding item. It's very simple you don't even need a tutorial.
Old December 28th, 2012 (08:33 PM).
Veruzian
Unhatched Egg

After 70 hours of gameplay I touched a bad egg and now Gary won't appear at Indigo and I can't get into a field because "I don't have a match scheduled" even though the front desk said I did.

Any ideas on a work around? Or does anyone have a save file around this point in the game so I don't have to restart completely? I'm on 3.6.1 btw
Old December 28th, 2012 (11:06 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veruzian View Post
After 70 hours of gameplay I touched a bad egg and now Gary won't appear at Indigo and I can't get into a field because "I don't have a match scheduled" even though the front desk said I did.

Any ideas on a work around? Or does anyone have a save file around this point in the game so I don't have to restart completely? I'm on 3.6.1 btw
Go outside the league towards the stage where Moltres Fire is burning. Do the event triggered there
Old December 29th, 2012 (04:09 AM).
Moaz Mansoor
Unhatched Egg

any body please tell me that the new beta is ever going to end or not? i have been regularly seeing the first page to see any improvments but no.every time when i open it always 4 only 4 episodes are remaining and its from july 2012!please if anybody know the real date when next beta will be released or at least tell that if metapod has stopped working. also any one knows a good hack with great graphics? i have played flora sky but enen if there is any hack that has super great tiles graphichs and good story pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tell me
Old December 29th, 2012 (12:24 PM).
Fonzy95

if you are interested in the Orange Island episodes i think that you could like Pokemon Naranja also a great hack is Pokemon Shyny Gold, but in this case the adventure is set in Johto region

Old December 29th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Taddel
Unhatched Egg

I'm sorry... I haven't been here for about half a year because I forgot about this hack and simply stopped playing Pokémon at that time so I'm still stuck where the woman at the Indigo Plateau tells me I've lost it... I managed it to keep my saves but what do I do next???

Sorry in advance... Taddel
To train them is my cause
Old December 29th, 2012 (02:09 PM).
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddel View Post
I'm sorry... I haven't been here for about half a year because I forgot about this hack and simply stopped playing Pokémon at that time so I'm still stuck where the woman at the Indigo Plateau tells me I've lost it... I managed it to keep my saves but what do I do next???

Just go to Pallet Town.You've lost so you can't compete in the League anymore but you can continue with the story.
Old December 29th, 2012 (04:28 PM).
mudkipfan099
Unhatched Egg

Do you already know about the bug where ash's text appears red, like it does for the girl people?
Old December 30th, 2012 (11:04 PM). Edited December 31st, 2012 by DrFuji.
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudkipfan099 View Post
Do you already know about the bug where ash's text appears red, like it does for the girl people?
Yeah its a known think where Ash disguise himself as the girl to challenge Erika. Its normal so don't worry :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddel View Post

If you have gone for a long time , you must be playing an older beta of Ash grey. In this case you might have missed some events.
Old December 30th, 2012 (11:59 PM).
cortney12334
Unhatched Egg

OK, so after I won all 8 (well 10) gyms, I went back to pallet town. But instead of going to my mom, I went to Oak, and he wasn't downstairs with rival, but he was upstairs next to the empty pokeballs, and asked me if I wanted to store Pokemon with him, so when I went to the mom, she didn't tell me to talk to Oak, she just healed me. The warp was there already, but when I go to the entrance to Indigo in Viridian, Jenny's still there. Basically leaving me stuck there. Anyway around this or anything I'm missing in it??? Also, when I went to Seafoam, I was able to do the pikahuna, but not the slowpoke episode.
Old December 31st, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Moaz Mansoor
Unhatched Egg

hello guys!i want your help pleaseee.any body knows how to fix the error while running xdelta gui which stats that
".net framework initialization error
unable to find a run time to run this application "
and thats it
i a currently trying to patch inazuma eleven 3 ogre but when i run xdelta gui(givin with the patch) this error is continously occuring.if any body knows a goood solution pleaseeeeeeee tell me.
Old December 31st, 2012 (11:20 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortney12334 View Post
OK, so after I won all 8 (well 10) gyms, I went back to pallet town. But instead of going to my mom, I went to Oak, and he wasn't downstairs with rival, but he was upstairs next to the empty pokeballs, and asked me if I wanted to store Pokemon with him, so when I went to the mom, she didn't tell me to talk to Oak, she just healed me. The warp was there already, but when I go to the entrance to Indigo in Viridian, Jenny's still there. Basically leaving me stuck there. Anyway around this or anything I'm missing in it??? Also, when I went to Seafoam, I was able to do the pikahuna, but not the slowpoke episode.
Basically you have not done many episodes that is why you can't go to the league. Check out the first page to compare the episode events you have done
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links