The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 21st, 2012, 01:50 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I think mine will soon become Far Cry 3. The main antagonist, Vaas, has heavily influenced me on that decision. I think that the game has so many aspects which are amazing, and the campaign is just brilliant. The characters, storyline, quotes, general gameplay; it's just all so good!

In general, looking at the new releases and the pre-order charts it looks like it could be a good 2013 in terms of gaming.

Did I ever tell you...the definition of insanity?
Old December 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
I enjoy everything, I have yet to actually play a game which I genuinely dislike.
In terms of a placing certain games above others; Pokèmon Green, Final Fantasy IX & Chrono Trigger have always held special places in my heart (mostly because I played them while being bed-ridden for a rather long time).
Old December 23rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Pichuzilla
Togepi

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pichuzilla
My list of favorite video games I played is:

Pokemon Black and White 2 ( I play both of them )
Final Fantasy I for the PSP
Pokemon Emerald
Sonic Heroes
Sonic The Hedgehog
Super Mario 64
Final Fantasy I

I haven't played Sonic the Hedgehog for a while, but I have it on my Nintendo Wii from the Wii Shop Channel.
I am currently going through a red mage solo run on the Final Fantasy I, and I got all the chaos emerald and beat the final boss in Sonic Heroes.
I did entered the Hall of Fame in Pokemon White 2 a few days after I got the game.
Super Mario 64 was my first game I had for my Nintendo 64. I still have all of the games listed too, but some of them I didn't played for a while.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 05:25 PM
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
If i had to pick my favorite game, it would be Crisis Core : Final Fantasy 7 for the PSP.
Old December 24th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Starcraft 2, I can not play any other game but that lol. I play as protoss and love messing with people.

A close second goes to Scott Pilgrim the video game, so much love for that game

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old December 25th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...1&postcount=28

Haha, seriously though, it's Mother 3. To quote myself: "The characters, the plot and their development; the universe, the genre, the charm, the gameplay, the lasting appeal, and the ending— I could go on for years and even after all that time, this will still probably be high up on my best video games lists, if not still the best. I just love it so much. <3 You have to go play it to know what I mean."

I might as well mention the other games I consider my favorites! In decreasing affection:
Pokémon Gold and Silver (GBC), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), The Sims (PC), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Genesis), Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS), Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS), Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA), Paper Mario (N64), Final Fantasy VI (SNES), The World Ends With You (DS), Final Fantasy X (PS2), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) and Final Fantasy VII (PSX)

Okay that is a long list. Whoa. But yeah, I'm sort of a retro gamer so that's probably why I have vastly different favorite games compared to most people.

Sponsored Links