The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:17 AM
wasabi989
Unhatched Egg

I played this version for almost 2 weeks straight already. Such a cool version. All pokemons, all moves, almost all items. Good work!

Though I hope there will be updates because there are some errors in it. Some that I managed to encounter:

me first - nothing happened
round - 00pp
echoed voice - base power should increased every turn, but tweaked to lowering Sp Def
odour sleuth, mean look, foresight - always misses
brine - no extra effects after the hp below 1/2
luck incense - sometimes no increase on money gained

additions:

roost - flying type should be gone right after the usage
toxic spike - there is no poison effect
dawn stone - cannot identify Snorunt gender so hard to evolve to Froslass

Last edited by wasabi989; October 13th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM
bambam112686

i need a map of the ocean stage........ or tell me where the exit portal is cause ive been wandering around in the water for 2 days (real time) and i cant get out.......i have grown my team about 6 levels each off of this stage and ive saved while in the stage so im stuck.......... cant find the entrance or the exit........... before getting lost ive explored left, right, up, and down from the entrance and i cant seem to find the exit portal.......... i thought there might be some secret like diving by the land masses but the hm's dont work like the traditional pokemon games......... a map would be greatly appreciated cause my entire team is in the high 80's (level wise) and im trying to get to rank 16 so i can begin the legendary hunt........... im at rank 15A now and im stuck in the ocean stage......... PLEASE HELP...... I NEED A PIC OF THE ENTIRE OCEAN STAGE!!!!!!!

--MY TEAM--
Raichu Lv. 88
Charizard Lv. 89
Samurott Lv. 88
Tyranitar Lv. 87
Gothitelle Lv. 89
Flygon Lv.88

Last edited by bambam112686; October 14th, 2012 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 14th, 2012, 04:34 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi989 View Post
I played this version for almost 2 weeks straight already. Such a cool version. All pokemons, all moves, almost all items. Good work!

Though I hope there will be updates because there are some errors in it. Some that I managed to encounter:

round - 00pp
echoed voice - base power should increased every turn, but tweaked to lowering Sp Def

additions:

Like I said on the Read me, some new generation 4/5 move effects works differently because this game haven't any gen 4/5 new move effects (yet).

Thank you for the items bug report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
i need a map of the ocean stage........ or tell me where the exit portal is cause ive been wandering around in the water for 2 days (real time) and i cant get out.......i have grown my team about 6 levels each off of this stage and ive saved while in the stage so im stuck.......... cant find the entrance or the exit........... before getting lost ive explored left, right, up, and down from the entrance and i cant seem to find the exit portal.......... i thought there might be some secret like diving by the land masses but the hm's dont work like the traditional pokemon games......... a map would be greatly appreciated cause my entire team is in the high 80's (level wise) and im trying to get to rank 16 so i can begin the legendary hunt........... im at rank 15A now and im stuck in the ocean stage......... PLEASE HELP...... I NEED A PIC OF THE ENTIRE OCEAN STAGE!!!!!!!

--MY TEAM--
Raichu Lv. 88
Charizard Lv. 89
Samurott Lv. 88
Tyranitar Lv. 87
Gothitelle Lv. 89
Flygon Lv.88
A way to escape from Sea map: Go to the right top corner and picks the Escape Rope like in the screen attached. Only works if you are in the same position as the screen attached. The Sea is too large to take a single screenshot (even from the RPG Maker program), and even if I merge some screenshots, the scale become low.

I make the mistake of putting the entrace in the map center, so some people became lost in this map. In future I think in putting more Escape Ropes in this area.

Anyway, nice team!
Attached Thumbnails
escaperopeinsea.png‎  

Last edited by FL; October 14th, 2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:09 AM
bambam112686

thanks....... i finally got out.......... after ALOT of surfing around, but just enlighten me.......where is the second portal in the ocean stage?

SOMEBODY POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!! I CANT FIND THE SECOND PORTAL AT ALL!!!!!!! This map shouldve had miniature islands in it similar to the whirl islands in Gold/Silver......... or some sort of traversable land masses...... small ones, maybe underground caverns or something like that........ the ocean stage would be my only complaint about this game........ other than that i would rather play this one than an actual Nintendo release....... the real pokemon games are far too short with simple storylines (rival, gym leaders, an evil group set on world domination, elite 4, champion, the end)

Last edited by bambam112686; October 16th, 2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old October 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi989 View Post

round - 00pp

additions:

Here the Luck Incense and Dawn Stone are working fine. Note that in Island the Luck Incense gives less money than Amulet Coin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
thanks....... i finally got out.......... after ALOT of surfing around, but just enlighten me.......where is the second portal in the ocean stage?

SOMEBODY POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!! I CANT FIND THE SECOND PORTAL AT ALL!!!!!!! This map shouldve had miniature islands in it similar to the whirl islands in Gold/Silver......... or some sort of traversable land masses...... small ones, maybe underground caverns or something like that........ the ocean stage would be my only complaint about this game........ other than that i would rather play this one than an actual Nintendo release....... the real pokemon games are far too short with simple storylines (rival, gym leaders, an evil group set on world domination, elite 4, champion, the end)
A little tip about the second portal in the Sea:

Spoiler:
There's an "Arrow" pointing to the second portal direction near the place in the screen and near the place that you can find the Dragon Scale.

Thanks for the suggestions. Like I said, my big mistake was putting the entrace at center and almost none Escape Ropes. Remember that finding any second portal and even going in the areas are optional. Some (few) players managed to find the second portal without any help.
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:56 AM
bambam112686

my Hall of Fame team:

Charizard
Raichu
Garchomp
Samurott
Tyranitar
Hydreigon
Attached Thumbnails
capture000.jpg‎  

Last edited by bambam112686; October 17th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Bultack
Unhatched Egg

For the nest version can you make more faster the text messages? I think that they are slow and I choose fast text in the options...
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM
Umbreon
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Too easy, I beat this in one day... Also whats up with buying mew? I mean really everyone's looking for mew on the island and it's sitting in pokemon shop.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:16 AM
venzy27

nice game fam!

This is an very nice game, thx for making it.
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Seeing Hall of Fame entries is nice! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bultack View Post
For the nest version can you make more faster the text messages? I think that they are slow and I choose fast text in the options...
I almost put a "Very Fast" option on 1.1 but ended up leaving for the 1.2 series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
Too easy, I beat this in one day... Also whats up with buying mew? I mean really everyone's looking for mew on the island and it's sitting in pokemon shop.
One day? Wow! This is really possible without cheating?
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Umbreon
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
See Hall of Fame entries is nice! =D

I almost put a "Very Fast" option on 1.1 but ended up leaving for the 1.2 series.

One day? Wow! This is really possible without cheating?
Nope, just a 23 hours and 54 minutes marathon...
Old November 10th, 2012, 09:49 AM
wasabi989
Unhatched Egg

i think if whoever make a walkthrough out of this (with pictures and all), it will be much cooler than the main game's walkthrough book. thanks for a fresh and working idea of a pokemon game.

current team ( 11B )
Gengar Lvl 55
Infernape Lvl 54
Kingdra Lvl 54
Togekiss Lvl 50
Electrivire Lvl 55
Lucario Lvl 54
Old November 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
HyunJae
Unhatched Egg

how do u get crogunk in this game???
Old November 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyunJae View Post
how do u get crogunk in this game???
In the River, isn't hard to find.
Old November 28th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Villa10
Unhatched Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
I'll start playing this one now.

* Tu é brasileiro?
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villa10 View Post
I'll start playing this one now.

* Tu é brasileiro?
Yes, I am.
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Candela
The Villainous Tactician in Glasses

Nature: Quirky
This game is amazing. I'm loving every second of it. :>

But I seem to have a problem. I seem to be unable to see any gender signs. It's getting pretty annoying, especially later when I'm planning to breed. Can someone tell me the reason, as well as how to fix this problem? .3.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:10 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_light View Post
This game is amazing. I'm loving every second of it. :>

But I seem to have a problem. I seem to be unable to see any gender signs. It's getting pretty annoying, especially later when I'm planning to breed. Can someone tell me the reason, as well as how to fix this problem? .3.
What font are you using? Anyway, try to change the font in options menu.
Old January 1st, 2013, 01:42 AM
Candela
The Villainous Tactician in Glasses

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
What font are you using? Anyway, try to change the font in options menu.
I tried all four fonts. It still doesn't appear... :/
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:36 AM
~CreamyChoco~
Happy new year to everyone

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~CreamyChoco~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~CreamyChoco~
this hack is sooo nice i love it alot great job

Shines i caught
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:00 AM
nuekkacak82
Unhatched Egg

Simple question..

1. How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cabt get through because block small ice stone..

2. How to easily caught low level wild pokemon?

Tq in advance
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:15 AM
Pharetra
MOM GET THE CAMERA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CreamyChoco~ View Post
this hack is sooo nice i love it alot great job
*smacks head on table*

@ Above: Most low level Pokémon tend to easily be captured by throwing an Ultra Ball or something. You can also use status conditions and False Swipe.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:24 AM
nuekkacak82
Unhatched Egg

How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cant get through because block by small ice stone..
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:09 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_light View Post
I tried all four fonts. It still doesn't appear... :/
But the fonts are working like the screens? If no, you need to install it. Make sure you are in Compatibility Mode and if you have administrator permission on your computer. To run the game in Compatibility Mode: click on the executable file icon with island icon and go into Properties, in the Compatibility section put at the Run in Compatibility Mode for Windows XP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuekkacak82 View Post
Simple question..

1. How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cabt get through because block small ice stone..

2. How to easily caught low level wild pokemon?

Tq in advance
1-You need to go by the top and fall in the certain holes and slide in certain parts.

2-As P-Sign said. Try also the certain balls in certain moments like Fast Ball, Net Ball, Heavy Ball, and others, specially Quick Ball, Dusk Ball and Time Ball. For some pokémon you need to use several balls.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM
gangos12
Game Adict

Nature: Brave
whwre do i find volbeat i have searched for hours in plains and forest but cant find it

and i think i foudn a bug i equiped the unova crown to the daruma yuo get at the trade center and dint work but when i tried it in my dewoot and made he hold it he evolved atoumactily in samurott

Last edited by gangos12; January 6th, 2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links