The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Old December 20th, 2012, 04:58 AM
ZettaSlowbro
Veteran

Nature: Docile

Advertise here
As we all know with Gen V came hidden abilities, and a lot of Pokemon ended up with some pretty good ones. My only problem is the lack of ways to obtain a lot of the different Pokemon with their hidden ability, especially most of Gen V's Pokemon.

A handful of Pre-Gen V Pokemon can be found via the Dream world, but that's a whole other story; And then there's few event Pokemon, but that lacks the choice or availability I'd like.
With B/W 2 they added Hidden Grottoes where the Pokemon found there will always have their Hidden Ability, but even then I feel they missed an opportunity in B/W 2 to implement a way to obtain Gen V pokes with their Hidden Ability.

Why do you think that they really don't have an in game way to obtain a lot of the abilities?
And how else do you think they could , or could have made more (mostly Gen V) Pokemon with their dream world ability available?

I feel as though they could have just made over world sprites (Granted that's quite a bit, but still) for the new Pokemon and added then to the dream world like normal.
-Hoping they come up with something soon(ish)

White 2 FC: 4427 9506 5247
White FC: 1377 9722 4917
3DS FC: 1736 0570 0480
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
The only Unova Pokemon that aren't unreleased are the Litwick, Larvesta, and starter families. (Along with Klink, Gothita and Rufflet but their evolved forms are.) They made the rest available via Dream World since BW2's release.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old December 20th, 2012, 09:57 AM
ZettaSlowbro
Veteran

Nature: Docile
Well that's good, I had no idea.
but why not the others?
I mean a Dream world Litwick family + starters would be nice. -w-
I find the dream world too tedious for my liking, but it seems like there's little other options

White 2 FC: 4427 9506 5247
White FC: 1377 9722 4917
3DS FC: 1736 0570 0480
Old December 25th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
The only Dream World unreleased ability that would seem good on a pokemon is Contrary on Serperior. With it, Serperior with Leaf Storm would be a beast.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old December 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM
KarosNB
Unhatched Egg

What do you mean unreleased, as in you can't get them as of yet, or wont be able to ever?
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarosNB View Post
What do you mean unreleased, as in you can't get them as of yet, or wont be able to ever?
Yes.

To both.

We can only assume, since it's existing, that they plan to release it. They just haven't yet.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 28th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
I fear the Dream World will close down once Gen VI is released before these currently unobtainable hidden abilities are released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
The only Dream World unreleased ability that would seem good on a pokemon is Contrary on Serperior. With it, Serperior with Leaf Storm would be a beast.
What about Shadow Tag Chandelure? That one spread a debate on whether or not it will be banned to Ubers.
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I fear the Dream World will close down once Gen VI is released before these currently unobtainable hidden abilities are released.
Certainly a possibility. Remember the "Lock Capsule"?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 28th, 2012, 10:32 AM
IStreamSandwich
Karen Gillan <3
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Timid
On the dream world (as i joined today) it still said it was in Beta form and still being worked on.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here