• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Apologies, but the problem is still occurring.

tumblr_ly423ymSvR1qcd7vl.gif

So uh
I just confirmed that the patch works
But something weird is going on here- and it's why I've had to fix it five different times. It keeps reverting the change, like even if I fix it, save, close the editor, and reopen it, it'll revert to the broken state.
So ....???????????
I'll see if I can do anything about this and get back to you, because this is silly and ridiculous.

Sorry for the double post, but I want to make sure this fix is seen. Rather than changing the teleport, I changed the map it takes you to, so even if it wants to revert, it should be fine. Give this a try;same as before just copy/paste/overwrite the file into the Data folder.
http://www.poke-place.com/gympatch6.zip
Lemme know how that works

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
YAY! I can finally leave and heal now! I really didn't want to battle Shelly with my two remaining Pokemon. My current team is:

RyujinJaka/Blaziken (F, Lv.46)
Double Kick, Peck, Slash, Blaze Kick

Nejibana/Gyarados (F, Lv.27)
Splash, Tackle, Bite, Dragon Rage

Wabisuke/Spinda (F, Lv.16)
Tackle, Uproar, Rock Smash, Faint Attack

Gonryomaru/Pachirisu (F, Lv.23)
Bide, Swift, Volt Switch, Cut

Again, I'd like to thank you, AmethystRain, for managing to fix the problem.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Yep, that's the other thing I fixed when I uploaded the thing a couple weeks ago. Sorry about that; just give the new one a download.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Yep, that's the other thing I fixed when I uploaded the thing a couple weeks ago. Sorry about that; just give the new one a download.

I downloaded it just 2 days ago, shouldn't it not have this problem?
If i download again, is it a must to restart?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I downloaded it just 2 days ago, shouldn't it not have this problem?
If i download again, is it a must to restart?

Sigh. I tested this again, and no, I'm stupid. The new one is still derpy. Ugh.
http://www.poke-place.com/alleypatch.zip
Download that, unzip and stick the file in the Data folder, overwriting. Lemme know if that fixes it. Sorry

Would it be possible to get some assistance with the puzzle surrounding the Lapis Gym?
Well, you know from what one of the trainers tells you that the one on Shelly's balcony is the one to activate last. As a second hint, the computer on the front-right is the first one to start with, and you'll need to turn it off and on again as you complete the puzzle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Well, you know from what one of the trainers tells you that the one on Shelly's balcony is the one to activate last. As a second hint, the computer on the front-right is the first one to start with, and you'll need to turn it off and on again as you complete the puzzle.

Yeah, I figured that part out already, I've tried every pattern I can think of, but still haven't gotten the right one.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Hello!

Reborn is by far THE most promising Pokemon fangame I've ever seen.
...Although I haven't seen them all, of course...
I really like the darker take on the franchise and all the little details you've put in. It really shows your dedication.
What I've seen of the storyline so far is pretty awesome, but unfortunately I'm stuck inside the secret aquairium- something that the readme file claimed was fixed:/ which is kinda weird.

And also the game slows right down when I'm in view of water. I can't think why.
Can you help me out?
Keep up the totally spectacular work!

-Dragon-Tamer795

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hurr durr. Yeaaaaah, do you like how the new release that was supposed to fix all these things fixed exactly none of these things?
Anyway, thank you! Let me see if I can do something about that door.

http://www.poke-place.com/poolpatch.zip
Try-a-that. Copy/paste into the Data folder. c:

Oh, about the water, um...
It could be your processor isn't strong enough to handle the changing tiles, or it could be the fact that most water is around the hidden boundaries between maps, and those boundaries tend to lag some weaker computers.. I'm afraid there isn't much I can do about that though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I'm back, I've downloaded the 5th Beta and it fixed my earlier Masquerain problem(I'm using the non-animated verson) :P

Just finished the current Beta, it turned out awesome as always. The only errors I faced were exiting the Lapis Gym and the Aqua Vs. Magma sidequest when facing leader.(Both fixed thanks to the patches you provided on this thread).
There still might be an error with the Drifloon and the electric pokemon that tries to shock himself on top of a Beryl Ward roof when it's raining at night(can't help but to guess it's Elekid for some reason) sidequests though.
I found a roaming little Pichu sprite on Rooftop Garden the other day, I couldn't click on him, he kinda just walked around going through objects. He doesn't really go away, he's always on some corner of them screen if I leave and come back, I really don't mind it though, it's kinda cute having him walk around me.
The weather doesn't really change, it's been raining for the past 4 days I've been playing even thought the television has different forecasts for each day...
There seems to be 2 different wild Zubat programs/sprites Beneath the Grand Stairway B1F. Not sure if that's really a problem, just letting you know.
And I really can't see at night time in the game...

Still an amazing game as always the only thing I ask for is that there be more Pokemon variety... I've been training the same 4 Pokemon since the 3rd Gym. I mostly had to rely on my Blaziken to beat Florinia, Shelly, and Shade.
-Side note character's name is also Shade xD

My Team:
Inferno/Blaziken - lvl. 47 (powerhouse)
Boomer/Exploud - lvl. 42 (kinda thinking about letting him go)
Arsenic/Ariados - lvl. 43 (barely getting to the point where it learns any good moves)
Forrest/Pansage - lvl. 43(really want to evolve him soon)
Cascada/Sharpedo - lvl. 40(just added her after beating Shade)

Also can anyone tell me where this secret aquarium is or give me a hint? Are you guys talking about the one in the first city or is there another hidden area?

One last note- Some of you guys really need to explore this game some more, there could be a lot of things you're missing. I highly encourage you to go back and explore some areas and see if you've missed anything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Just finished the Gym Battle with Shade, which took three attempts. I only won because Nejibana, my Gyarados, managed to pull off a extremely lucky win against Spiritomb, meaning that I didn't have to use Tobiume, my Magby.
My current team is (all members are female):
RyujinJaka/Blaziken Lv.54 Double Kick/Brave Bird/Cut/Blaze Kick
Nejibana/Gyarados Lv.39 Twister/Ice Fang/Bite/Aqua Tail
Wabisuke/Spinda Lv.20 Tackle/Psybeam/Rock Smash/Faint Attack
Konjiki/Croagunk Lv.31 Sucker Punch/Revenge/Swagger/Mud Bomb
Gonryomaru/Emolga Lv.28 Spark/Pursuit/Electro Ball/Shock Wave
Tobiume/Magby Lv.21 Smog/Leer/Ember/SmokeScreen

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
That fixed it. Yippee! Thanks Amethyst! :)

@ Lucario: The secret pool is in lower peridot ward. Near the train station.
Hope that helps.

-Dragon-Tamer795

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
@Dragon-Tamer795: Thanks, I thought so. I really didn't find any interesting water types when I first found it, but I guess it doesn't matter now that I have my Sharpedo :P

-Started training other Pokemon I've caught through out the game. Lol, why should I be limited to a 6 Pokemon team? I'm making myself an army!! xD

Does anyone have any hints on event/interaction Pokemon I may have missed? Here's what I have so far(not in order):
Igglybuff, Azurill, Pachirisu, Happiny, Skitty, Glameow, Magby*, Growlithe, Ponyta, Numel, Vulpix, Onyx, Croagunk, Scraggy*, Snubbull*, Lillipup*, Lotad*, Kricketot*, Spinda, Porygon, Ziggzagoon*, Whismur*, Carvannah*, Solrock, and Togepi.

*= Evolved
Anyone know if I'm missing any??

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Urp.
There's a full list of all the Pokemon currently obtainable in the game...
...I don't want to get in trouble for advertising, but...
Well, if a mod has an issue with my posting this, please feel free to remove it or ask me to do so- and I apologise.
http://www.poke-place.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2362
Judging by your list, Lucario, looks like you haven't done half-bad, though!

Sounds like your weather is sketchy though, so that's interesting that the forecast changes and the weather doesn't. There is one rainy-week, and you might have gotten that, but the forecast should only change once a week...
You're onto something with that Elekid... I recently fixed up the Drifloon thing- there was indeed an error there.
Pichu is catchable if you can find it when it's on the same building you are, but it's a sneaky little thing...
Zubat is asdf. It's a gender differences thing, methinks.

But now that Gen 6 is coming I dunno what to do with this anymore...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Lol, yeah I kinda got bored and wanted to run through the game really quick before waiting for the next Beta. So for now I'll just play on my free time :P
As for the weather I haven't checked it in a while but it doesn't really bother me. Also I really couldn't catch it, the Pichu just walked around moving through trees and stuff when I clicked on it nothing happened o.o??

And what about Gen 6? I say you should continue the game as you originally planned it. I know you probably have a lot of fans that would hate for you to stop or postpone the project this early. It's truly a great game and I hope you continue its production :D

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
That's strange, I just double checked the event and if you find it when it's on the same building- peeking out from behind that one tree, right?- it looks okay... And any other time, you should be able to reach it. So. hm. Strange... I'll see if I can find anyone else who's had this problem.

And yeah, idk. I kind of had a mid-game crisis for no real reason for a few days, but I think I've mostly gotten over it. On one hand I feel like, what's the point of making a game like this if it isn't all-inclusive, but on the other, I know that incorporating Gen 6 may not be practical.
My asdf's were many. But I think I'll just uh, see what happens and keep working for now...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
It's really not a big issue, but thanks :)
And yeah, I understand it must be really stressful trying to incorporate everything into one game but this game is really a great concept by itself. If this audience demands more by this point, they're just getting greedy. This game doesn't have to rely on so much to get itself out there. I'm literally obsessed with finishing it after playing it this far, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Whatever is stressing you I wouldn't worry about it, people will love this game no matter what. I know you probably don't hear this enough, but thank you for all the work you've put into this, it's gonna really revolutionize many of these fan-made games in the future.

Back