The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Lucariotoes
Ah-woo.

Nature: Hasty
I've been working on a fanfiction recently, even finished the first chapter. Problem is, though, it involves Pokemorph characters, and much of the world is a spin-off of an existing MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination; in other words, a freeform roleplaying chat system, IMHO) where Pokemorphs exist.

I have asked and have been granted permission to use the setting's elements in my fanfiction, but questions remain. Are Pokemorph fics allowed here? Are they something people would be interested in here?

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature

Old December 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Pokemorphs are allowed here. I don't know how much of an audience you'd find for them, since there really hasn't been a lot of fics posted here about them. You can still post your fic, though, and see if it gains attention. Just realize that PC is slow when it comes to giving comments on fics.
Old December 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Rissa_Napier23
The Lass Class Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I've never found anything to be truly wrong with Pokemorphs (A fic I'm currently working on has the idea that legendary Pokèmon are able to transform into humans, even though it's not outright, upfront, or obvious, only hinted at, or even used more than once or twice).

Provided it's interesting and well written, I'd love to be able to read it!

And you guys should check out my Journey fic, Long Road to Ruin!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links